Ashley Greene: Hair Salon Hottie

Ashley Greene: Hair Salon Hottie

Ashley Greene gets her hair done at a salon in Santa Monica, Calif., on Friday afternoon (March 19).

Before stopping in at the salon, the 23-year-old actress was seen grabbing some lunch at KFC. Yummy!

Ashley caught up with Cinematical at the 2010 SXSW Film Festival and opened up about what she did to prepare for her role as Michelle in Skateland.

She shared, “I spoke to my mother a lot; I look so much like my mother in this, it’s crazy. It was really fun. I definitely talked to her and asked her about it, because I was born in the later part of the ’80s so I missed out on it. She was into the roller skating thing a little bit. But you know, my character doesn’t really get to roller skate as much, that’s more a Ritchie Wheeler-Shiloh Fernandez kind of thing, but it was fun to observe and be around. The thing about the character is, once you have the rollers in your hair and you have the hair and make-up on and the clothes, it really puts you in that place and you get to live in the ’80s for a short period of time.”

Greene-salon ashley greene hair salon 01
Greene-salon ashley greene hair salon 02
Greene-salon ashley greene hair salon 03
Greene-salon ashley greene hair salon 04
Greene-salon ashley greene hair salon 05
Greene-salon ashley greene hair salon 06
Greene-salon ashley greene hair salon 07

Credit: Sam Sharma/Nate Jones; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Ashley Greene

Jess @ 10:46 am on 03/20/2010

really love what she’s wearing!

mika @ 10:58 am on 03/20/2010

I have to say that all the outfits she wears are gorgeous and put together SO well.

sabrina @ 12:23 pm on 03/20/2010

ouch. what did they do to her hair? you can see her tracks showing and some random highlights. dont know why they did that for.. unless i’m looking at the befores instead of the after

miranda sweat @ 6:25 pm on 03/20/2010

Im guessing they were trying to put highlights in her hair for some reason. isn’t she doing skateland?

todd @ 9:47 pm on 03/20/2010

Why didn’t Ashley show up for her fans? The humans came to Salt Lake to 4000 fans! We were so excited. No way they could have signed all 4000 but they did an excellent Q & A. Summit rushed them away after 400 signed. Thanks humans!!!!

twilight lover @ 11:16 am on 03/22/2010

love her!!!!!!!! <3<3<3 she’s really nice in the first picture LOL

Noel Falson @ 11:26 am on 04/12/2013

Roller-skating is also a popular sport, and it is even thought that it might soon be added to the Olympics. Skate-parks that have been designed to accommodate the resurgence of skateboarding can also be easily used for roller-skating, and skaters can pull off similar tricks and manoeuvres to skateboarders this way. Roller skate racing is also quite popular, with people competing to get from one side of an obstacle course to the other in the fastest time..

My favorite blog