Meaghan Martin: So Happy For Joe and Demi!

Meaghan Martin: So Happy For Joe and Demi!

Meaghan Martin may star as Demi Lovato‘s rival in Camp Rock, but in reality could not be happier for her.

The 18-year-old actress shared with JJJ about the newfound relationship between her costar pals Demi and Joe Jonas.

Meaghan said, “Honestly, no [I wasn't surprised] (laughs), not at all. I’ve known them both for two years and watched them. They’re both great people and I’m so happy for both of them.”

Stay tuned for more 10 Things tidbits from JJJ!

Photos: Kevin Mazur/VF1
Posted to: Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Meaghan Martin

Pages: [1] 2 »
florencia @ 4:19 pm on 03/22/2010

i wasn`t surprised too … but i was shoked !!!! :O

gigi @ 4:37 pm on 03/22/2010

i love jemi but i think if they break up its gonna be demi who breaks up. she looks great with joe but i think she wants the bad boy type of guy like miley’s brother. i dont see them lasting like zanessa

lindsey @ 4:42 pm on 03/22/2010

I wasn’t surprised either their good together and I think they’ll last a while though I find it irrating putting stamps on how long a relationship is gonna last lol.

Giovanna @ 4:48 pm on 03/22/2010

I wasnt surprised but i was shocked that it was actually real! after years of waiting for their brains to click it just was unbelievable. best couple ever

Gabrielle @ 4:58 pm on 03/22/2010

i love jemi<3 i hope they never break up, but they are starting to remind me of zanessa

SOFIFREYDEL @ 4:59 pm on 03/22/2010

True that Meaghan

fearless @ 5:16 pm on 03/22/2010

publicity for camp rock 2. after that they’re donde

fearless @ 5:17 pm on 03/22/2010

done*

lovebug @ 5:27 pm on 03/22/2010

Wow. Cant believe you’re making a post about this made -up couple. They are one word – publicity.

mc @ 5:33 pm on 03/22/2010

I always thought they were going to get together one day, i mean it was kinda obvious and inevitable. By the way joe always looked at demi make me believe that he loves her since they met and demi always loved him as a brother but i think her feelings changed when they were filming camp rock 2, if you compare their performances before and after CR2 you will see her attitude changed…BUT I still think they are too young and immature for a serious relationship, demi is only 17 and joe likes to “date” around. I dont know if they will last or not but if they break up i hope they stay friends because it is obvious that they mean a lot to each other… and one day when they are older and mature may get together again. i seriously believe these two were born to be together.

Bard @ 5:45 pm on 03/22/2010

@fearless: Yeah because Disney Movies which appear on the Disney Channel and made for Disney Audiences need publicity. You fail in commenting just like Taylor Swift fails at singing. Her album was called Fearless cause she isn’t afraid to sing, even with that horrible voice of hers.

RACH @ 6:02 pm on 03/22/2010

when I look at jemi the first word that comes to my mind is HOT

jessica @ 6:30 pm on 03/22/2010

@gigi: agreed.

Kali @ 7:29 pm on 03/22/2010

haha, even she saw it!! I think that it’s funny that Joe and Demi were the last to figure out that they belong together. :)

Taylor @ 7:31 pm on 03/22/2010

haha who would be surprised?? Chemistry is shown everytime they are with each other :) so happy foe demi and joe!!!!! JEMI JEMI JEMI JEMI <3

Mitchelle @ 7:34 pm on 03/22/2010

awwww see everyone saw that they were ment to be.. even their co-stars! <3

m @ 9:28 pm on 03/22/2010

@Kali:
lol I know.:D

harvey @ 12:56 am on 03/23/2010

Saw much more chemistry with Camilla!!

lulu @ 3:29 am on 03/23/2010

i like them together but it won’t last unfortunately. They’re just both so young, especially Demi, she’s only 17 and he’s 20, plus he’s so sweet and Demi’s into bad boys, and I can really see Joe getting hurt, not that I don’t think she’ll cheat on him or anything! But you catch my drift? x x x

freineicious @ 5:02 am on 03/23/2010

i always love seeing jemi & zannessa together & their movies!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonaslove @ 5:52 am on 03/23/2010

@lulu:
I swear, if she hurts Joe I am gonna make her “accidently” disappear xD
But I don’t thinkey would date for publicity cause if it were true they would’ve dated the first time, yeah sure they gotta promote the movie and do some publicity stuff but I doubt they’d go as far as DATING for publicity. I mean Jonas, Demi and CR already have fans!!

reem @ 11:55 am on 03/23/2010

i love thoes guys alot

Sketch @ 12:34 pm on 03/23/2010

@Bard:
LMAO. You my friend have made my day. Thats was totally hilarious. I was gonna comment too but afta your response i dont feel that theres a need.

Moonlight_ @ 1:01 pm on 03/23/2010

I don´t feel they love each other :S

lulu @ 1:04 pm on 03/23/2010

@jonaslove: haha like your style ;D x x x

Pages: [1] 2 »