The Last Song Premieres Today!

The Last Song Premieres Today!

Miley Cyrus, Greg Kinnear, Bobby Coleman and Liam Hemsworth watch and wait as turtles are born on the beach in this new still from The Last Song.

The film follows 17-year-old Ronnie Miller (Cyrus), a rebellious girl who is sent to reconnect with her estranged father, Steve (Kinnear). As Ronnie falls in love with Will (Hemsworth), she also manages to bond with her father Steve through the one thing they have in common – music.

The Last Song opens TODAY. Are you going to see it?

35+ stills inside…

Miley-song miley cyrus last song today 37

Photos: Andrew Eccles/Sam Emerson/Touchstone Pictures
Posted to: Bobby Coleman, Liam Hemsworth, Melissa Ordway, Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 »
lalle @ 7:51 am on 03/31/2010

I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!
i’m in europe so i have to wait until april 30 : (!

olivIa @ 7:57 am on 03/31/2010

Yay! It comes out in Australia tomorrow and I’m going to see it tomorrow!!! :)

Just Passing Thro @ 8:01 am on 03/31/2010

Nope! Not even if it’s free!

KELSEY @ 8:26 am on 03/31/2010

Im seeing it saturdayy!!! i cnt waittt !!!! =)<33333333

Reasonable Doubt @ 8:36 am on 03/31/2010

Thank God this movie is coming out today. Now maybe Miam will not be all over everywhere. Ready for them to go back to their “silent” stage. The other plus is now maybe we will no longer have to hear about Liam (monkey) forcing his tongue in places or Miley dissing music (country, pop, and hip hop), Hannah (and the “get up”), or the media (who keep her image out there). Miam = The Has Been dating The Never Gonna Be.

Lina @ 8:36 am on 03/31/2010

May 7th in Sweden! I can’t wait! :D

Gloriaaa(: @ 8:45 am on 03/31/2010

I’m watching it today with a bunch of my friendss !!
We’re soo excited! iloveeee mileyyy(:
Been waiting for the movie to come out for soo long!!

Melinda @ 8:52 am on 03/31/2010

I’m gonna go see it! I can’t wait! Gonna be at the theater with a group of friends!

bruno @ 9:20 am on 03/31/2010

dudee idk when on peru is gonna come out! :( wanna watch it soo bad! :(

Ronnie @ 9:36 am on 03/31/2010

Still a month to go until it comes out here. But I can’t wait for Miam coming to Europe to heavily promote the Last Song! Whoo, Miam in Paris.

marissa Ravin @ 9:45 am on 03/31/2010

i’m seeing it tonight!! i’m so excited!!!! it’s going to be amazingg

wow @ 9:51 am on 03/31/2010

actually they have made me sick of it already with all the promoting of the Miley/Liam relationship. Oh that’s right Miley was keeping her relationship with Liam on the down low, ha ha. If they had just promoted the movie & shown the other actors, like Kelly Preston, who I love they would have done the movie a service.

Tiffany @ 10:02 am on 03/31/2010

I am so excited for this movie!!!!!!!!! Get all of Miley’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

Melissa @ 10:07 am on 03/31/2010

i saw it at midnight and it was AMAZING i really didnt think miley could be that god
she was alittle annoying in the beginning but when it came to the serious parts she was unbelievable!!!

AJ @ 10:44 am on 03/31/2010

I’m seeing it saturday! But I can’t WAIT.
I’m even seeing it alone because no one wants to see it with me, but I think it will be worth it.

Gossip Gril @ 10:46 am on 03/31/2010

@Reasonable Doubt: Why in the hell do you hate Liam so much? The man has not done ANYTHING but make Miley happy. And If making Miley happy is a SIN to you, DON’T YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF a TRUE MILEY FAN.

love @ 10:53 am on 03/31/2010

saw it last night at the midnight showing… it was sooooooo friggen good
she did amazing

MILEY is LOVE

hey @ 10:58 am on 03/31/2010

@Reasonable Doubt:

Damn you are patethic. there is no chance in hell you are a Mileyfan or have ever been a Miley fan. Stop with the BS that u are saying, none of it is true. Miley is happy with liam. because he makes her calmer and even sweeter then she was before. And after Nick J used her and tried to control her, i don’t think she will go in that trap again. so please little girls shut up with this obsessed hate.

annasaurus @ 11:30 am on 03/31/2010

@Reasonable Doubt: Don’t you know that together, these two are DEEPER THAN NORMAL PEOPLE?! Thank god she found someone who isn’t a quadruple threat because god knows she isn’t into ppl like that.

kayla @ 11:39 am on 03/31/2010

I live in the UK, so it doesnt come out here until April 30th, but im gunna watch it on the internet when it comes on the website i use, Cant wait to see it, and if its good im gunna go watch it in the cinema aswell :)

none @ 1:07 pm on 03/31/2010

Now we will see if Miley can stand on her own feet or if all her fame is just from Hanna Montana.

dana @ 2:54 pm on 03/31/2010

yay! its coming out in my country in april 1 :) im going to watch it me and my friends! we all cant wait!!!

mika @ 4:50 pm on 03/31/2010

I’m seeing it tommorrow with a few friends. I’m actually excited, this movie will probably be the final moment to show Miley is talented or not .

Ashley @ 6:03 pm on 03/31/2010

in my country is in june!!!!!

asdfsad @ 10:27 pm on 03/31/2010

IT WAS A REALLY GOOD MOVIE.
people are just being tough on miley for no good reason/

Pages: [1] 2 »