Booboo Stewart Gets Punched in Vancouver

Booboo Stewart Gets Punched in Vancouver

Booboo Stewart gets sandwiched in by a bunch of girl fans as he visits the Richmond Mall in Vancouver on Saturday afternoon (April 3).

The 16-year-old actor’s luck was turned upside down at the signing when a random guy punched him!

Booboo tweeted, “Hey its a bummer that someone thought it’d be cool to sucker punch me chased him down held him until police came no biggie had a great time. It all ended up ok, I’m ok. Thanks to everyone.”

Apparently the guy who punched Booboo did it because he didn’t like Twilight.

We have to wonder sometimes…

Booboo-punch booboo stewart punch vancouver 01
Booboo-punch booboo stewart punch vancouver 02
Booboo-punch booboo stewart punch vancouver 03
Booboo-punch booboo stewart punch vancouver 04
Booboo-punch booboo stewart punch vancouver 05

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: BooBoo Stewart

Pages: [1] 2 »
2345 @ 2:35 pm on 04/04/2010

The guy who punched Booboo was a junky like a crack head he was like 14 or 15 possibly a teenager he was jealous because Booboo is gorgeous!!!! You should of seen Booboo run so amazing he ran like a ninja it was amazing to look at Booboo is truly Vancouver’s Hero!

elementary @ 2:55 pm on 04/04/2010

Was it Boo Boo or his dad that chased him down? Story is changing as the day goes on.

heyjessie @ 3:00 pm on 04/04/2010

I feel sorry for the guy that was punched, but I agree with the guy doing the punching. I hate Twilight too.

I’m going to prepare to be trampled by teenage fangirls …

lulu @ 3:37 pm on 04/04/2010

He probably punched not only coz he hates Twilight, but because he hangs out with his sister WAY too much!

But Booboo is really hot! x x x

Mika @ 4:05 pm on 04/04/2010

OMG LOL He got punched? Even though I don’t like him at all, no one deserves that.

Joochi @ 4:50 pm on 04/04/2010

I don’t like Twilight @all but I do like this BooBoo kid, he’s handsome. Nice to see pics without his Sis though.

gabby @ 5:01 pm on 04/04/2010

no one messes with booboo stewart & gets away with it !

sdfsdfff @ 6:03 pm on 04/04/2010

He’s cute.
But has a rather unfortunate name…

Natasha @ 6:14 pm on 04/04/2010

WTH!!! Just because the dude doesn’t like Twilight that doesn’t give him the right to punch BooBoo!!! Nobody has any right to hit another person for disliking something they like/love/have/do/have done!!! If i saw someone who liked something I didn’t I wouldn’t go up to them and hit them!!! God this rattled my cage!!! He’s a 16 year old boy for crying out loud!!! At least he did the right thing by chasing him and pinning him to the ground until the police got there, most 16 year old boys would have chased after him and started a massive fight by punching him back. I’m glad to say I am proud of BooBoo and I am a proud 15 year old Twi-hard (for those of you that do not know what, or cannot be bothered with, Twilight a Twi-hard is a very passionate fan of the series)
God Bless
Natasha xx

jessica @ 6:47 pm on 04/04/2010

oh wow thats messed up.

Anastasia Hurd @ 7:00 pm on 04/04/2010

Ok, I don’t like the Twilight series that much, but that BooBoo kid didn’t not deserve to get punched by some hater. He’s just a kid, give him a break.

nina @ 8:35 pm on 04/04/2010

i love twilight saga but i hate booboo and his doggy sister,so gd job for that guy punching him.it would be even better if that sister is punched as well

todd @ 10:45 pm on 04/04/2010

Sounds staged!

chaelsea @ 12:08 am on 04/05/2010

geh if it was taylor lautner that got punch i would be like ” OMG FINALLY!!” but booboo T__T the jerk hope he gets the book thrown at him

Meika @ 12:47 am on 04/05/2010

Hey ppl! Follow me on twitter…
TheMeiks97
I’m one of the girls in the picture!
I feel so bad for Booboo:(

andrea @ 12:48 am on 04/05/2010

“BOOBOO” looka so gay!! :P

Sarah @ 2:49 am on 04/05/2010

@sdfsdfff: its a nickname…but i dont like it either.

liri92 @ 8:02 am on 04/05/2010

he is sooooo beautiful .. i love him but i am to old for him. i am already 17 and his only 16 =(. i love him.. looking forward to eclipse .. watching him as the gorgeous werwolf .. seth clearwater.. i looooooveeeeeeeee youuuuu sooooo much booboo

me. @ 12:56 pm on 04/05/2010

great use of punctuations, booboo. -.-

he looks wayyy too much like this guy in my school. booboo’s deff hotter though.

Jeffery @ 3:32 pm on 04/05/2010

So this guy doesn’t like Twilight..okay fine everyone has their own taste in media. But why did he think it was okay to hit BB? I’ll bet his girlfriend..or some unlucky girl he was obsessed with likes Twilight and so when he found out BB was in town to promote Eclipse, he decided to take out his frustration on him. And where was security?

I have put down BB before on here because I felt like he and his sister were trying to ride the Twilight fame to popularity. But BB is truly a great guy and he has some cool moves. He could have seriously frakked that guy up if he wanted to and it would have been self defense.

Hitting BB was seriously messed up.

Anna @ 7:34 pm on 04/06/2010

Wow! So… I know the guy that punched him. He’s from my school, or at least his brother is… Anyway, everybody has been talking about it today at school. Wow!

marie k @ 3:04 am on 04/07/2010

LOLLL, my friend who did it was 17 and it was hilarious ahaha. i was there and it was fantastic.

marissa @ 10:05 pm on 04/21/2010

thats so stupid he had no rite hitting booboo im glad booboo is okk :)) i love booboo i cant wait till eclipse cums out hes soo hottt but that boy was probably jealous that booboo gets more girls then that boy does or sumthing i fil bad that he got punched man i hate boys like that thats wat u call a *******

:O @ 11:55 pm on 04/30/2010

@heyjessie: thts stupid cuz u hate something u would punch some one hate u may i should sucker punch u

lalalalove @ 10:23 pm on 05/01/2010