Taylor Swift is a Hero in Heels

Taylor Swift is a Hero in Heels

Taylor Swift is saying goodbye to her Betsey Johnson heels…for a good cause!

The 20-year-old singer is joining Scarlett Johannson and writer Meg Cabot in signing and auctioning off some of their favorite shoes for charity. The money raised will go to the Wish Upon A Hero Foundation, for its Hero in Heels program to help woman with cancer.

The auction is being held on Thursday, April 8th in Philadelphia but bidding has already begun. Look at all those shoes!

Photos: Nikki Nelson/WENN
Posted to: Taylor Swift

Tiffany allen @ 9:33 pm on 04/06/2010

I luv Taylor!! she’s so sweet and sincere. I wanna meet her one day. Thats on the list of things i wanna do be4 i die. She’s my idol :)

Amy @ 9:55 pm on 04/06/2010

@ilovedisneystars!: Of course, you would think that…your name shows that you like Disney trash.

Taylor Swift= super gorgeous, talented, successful, kind and classy. You go girl!

kara @ 10:07 pm on 04/06/2010

@Amy: i think they meant the shoes, not taylor.

m @ 12:25 am on 04/07/2010

How nice of her!

christie @ 1:43 am on 04/07/2010

How funny she wears size 8 shoes and is like 5’9. I wear size 9 shoes and I’m like 5’7

ilovedisneystars! @ 10:55 am on 04/07/2010

to aLL tayLor fans…
especially to @Amy…

I’m a big taylor fan…my bro. was the one who said that taylor is ugly, he used my name and my email add…I’m realy sorry…taylor isn’t ugly she is definitely gorgeous!

ana @ 1:56 pm on 04/08/2010

taylor and meg are my heroines!

aditi @ 2:26 am on 06/17/2010

taylor and miley……
i luuuuuuv them

jennifer @ 5:36 pm on 11/27/2010

disney channel sucks that channel thinks they have all the pimp by only working with two people oohh yeah iyaz and sean kingston there good but disney is stupid and they make stuff 4 teens but teens dont have time to wacth disney. teens wacth stuff like mtv,mtv2,Vh1,fuse,rappers,teenick or like the best reality as like jersey shore i mean common what type of teen does not like jenni,situation,vinny,snooki or pauly dDISNEY SUCKS AND NICK IS ABSALUTLEY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!