The flick, based on Jules Bass‘ book “Headhunters,” centers on a girl (Gomez) who is mistaken for a socialite, resulting in her, her best friend and her soon-to-be stepsister flying to Monte Carlo for a charity auction. The story kicks into adventure mode when a million-dollar necklace goes missing and the girls must scramble to find it.
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Stuck In The Middle‘s Kayla Maisonet will be taking over JJJ’s Instagram and Twitter on SUNDAY, February 14th for the preview of her new show on Disney Channel. Be sure to follow along with #KaylaJJJTakeover!
- Kanye West is trying to clarify his lyrics for “Famous”, we remain unimpressed – Cambio
- Did Ariana Grande and Scooter Braun parted ways? – TeenVogue
- Rebel Wilson has opened up about hiding her actual age – Just Jared
- One of the Fifth Harmony girls is seriously sick – Teen.com
- Raven Symone got pushed aside for Kendall Jenner – TooFab
- Meghan Trainor‘s hair transformation is so cute! – BOP Tiger Beat
- Walk The Moon‘s “Shut Up and Dance” follow up is totally awesome! – MTV