The flick, based on Jules Bass‘ book “Headhunters,” centers on a girl (Gomez) who is mistaken for a socialite, resulting in her, her best friend and her soon-to-be stepsister flying to Monte Carlo for a charity auction. The story kicks into adventure mode when a million-dollar necklace goes missing and the girls must scramble to find it.
- These Celebrities Totally Look Alike! – J-14.com
- What Will Happen to Quinn and Puck on Glee? – Wetpaint
- The Superheroes of 2014 – Teen.com
- The Maze Runner stars talk up their new film – TooFab
- Milo Ventimiglia gets color splashed – Just Jared
- Lorde postpones her upcoming tour – BOP Tiger Beat
- Do you think these are the best teen shows ever? – TeenVogue