The flick, based on Jules Bass‘ book “Headhunters,” centers on a girl (Gomez) who is mistaken for a socialite, resulting in her, her best friend and her soon-to-be stepsister flying to Monte Carlo for a charity auction. The story kicks into adventure mode when a million-dollar necklace goes missing and the girls must scramble to find it.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Taylor Hill most definitely does not look like this anymore – Just Jared
- All of these celebrities were in Barbie commercials – Teen.com
- Meghan Trainor was kind of the cutest kid ever – TooFab
- This is how Joey Bragg met his longtime girlfriend Audrey Whitby – Tigerbeat
- The Voice winner Alisan Porter thanks Adam Lambert for his support – PopCrush
- Beau Mirchoff opens up about the Awkward series finale – TeenVogue