Liam Hemsworth: Sibling Rivalry Sparked Big Break

Liam Hemsworth: Sibling Rivalry Sparked Big Break

Liam Hemsworth looks dapper in a Calvin Klein suit in this new shot from the April 2010 issue of Interview mag.

The 20-year-old Aussie actor opened up to the mag about his true passion: surfing. Liam shared, “I go down to Newport and Huntington a lot. It’s more crowded than where I grew up on Phillip Island, but I think it’s helped me adjust to life in America—getting into the water as much as I can.”

Liam also admitted that the whole reason he got into acting was because of a little sibling rivalry with big brother Chris. “I saw my brother doing it and I thought I could do it better,” he said.

Bigger pic inside…

Liam-interview liam hemsworth chris big break 01

Credit: Mark Segal; Photos: Interview Magazine
Posted to: Liam Hemsworth

draaaaaaaaama @ 3:44 pm on 04/14/2010

ooooooh my gosh! man hes gorgeous. damn miles u r one lucky girl!

lulu @ 6:23 pm on 04/14/2010

Hmmm… this photo reminds me of someone elses:

Except Nick has a guitar and I think Nick’s hotter! x

rania @ 6:44 pm on 04/14/2010

I don’t like Liam, He uses Miley’s money/fame

Kirra @ 6:59 pm on 04/14/2010

@rania: Agreed. I never cared for Miley (I find her personality to be kind of annoying) BUT she deserves so much better than these dirtbags. First Nick, then Justin, then Liam…?! It’s horrible.

And am I the only teenage girl here who doesn’t find Liam “hot”?? I just don’t see it.

katy @ 8:21 pm on 04/14/2010

i think he is just amazing. ;)

billythekid @ 8:55 pm on 04/14/2010

@draaaaaaaaama:

Haha, Ok Jackie we get the picture.

Actually, this guy hardly looks like Liam considering he has shaven and bathed for this photoshoot.

Gaby @ 10:26 pm on 04/14/2010

he looks really sexy. I like him way better than I like Justin. Love Nick too though.

bridget @ 1:15 pm on 04/15/2010

he’s looking good,and i hope he continues acting,’cause he’s very good.As far as miley, uhm it’s NONE of our business.She seems very happy,soooooo whats everyones prob. no offence!! i just don’t get it =/