Logan Lerman: All For One and One For All!

Logan Lerman: All For One and One For All!

Forget Spider-Man, Logan Lerman is trading in his superhero suit for a Musketeer hat!

The 18-year-old actor will join Christoph Waltz and Milla Jovovich in Paul W.S. Anderson‘s version of The Three Musketeers, Variety reports.

Logan will play rookie Musketeer D’Artagnan, who joins forces with three veteran musketeers — Athos, Porthos (Ray Stevenson) and Aramis (Luke Evans) — to battle the evil Cardinal Richelieu (Waltz).

With Doug Liman on board to direct, the film is set for a fall production start.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Logan’s new role?

Credit: Junko Kimura; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Logan Lerman

Samm @ 12:59 am on 05/11/2010

I think he would’ve made a really good spiderman.

Christina b @ 1:23 am on 05/11/2010

I’m so happy for him! And I can’t believe he’s gonna be working with Christoph Waltz! Two guys on one screen with amazing acting chops? I can’t even wait!

xoxogg @ 1:26 am on 05/11/2010

as long as i get to see his pretty face im fine with that :)

bethannny @ 1:28 am on 05/11/2010

oh yay im excited!

Courtney @ 1:40 am on 05/11/2010

That sounds awesome! Working with Christoph will be a great opportunity. But I hope he’s still going to be Spiderman.

spideyfan @ 2:13 am on 05/11/2010

while i would still like to see him as spidey, that’ll conflict with the Musketeers filming sched. Logan doing more swordplay in a musketeer hat and costume should be fun though. Hope they include Constance in the movie

Tessa @ 2:45 am on 05/11/2010

I’m happy for him BUT I wanted him to be Spiderman!! :\

Izzy @ 3:19 am on 05/11/2010

Wow, congrats to him. I know Logan is a big fan of Inglorious so it must be exciting getting to work with Christoph. Shame he’s no Spidy though. Would’ve been the idea choice imo.

Angel @ 5:11 am on 05/11/2010

OMG! HOPE THIS MOVIE COMES OUT IN AUSTRALIA! EEEPPPP!!! THOUGH I STILL WISHED HE COULD’VE PLAYED SPIDER MAN I MEAN HE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A YOUNGER VERSION OF TOBEY M. …..&& @xoxogg TRUE!!!!! I’D WATCH ANYTHING WITH HIM ON IT LIKE IN MEET BILL

eLLa @ 6:03 am on 05/11/2010

Yes, yes, yes! I love him! I’ve met him, he’s the sweetest! And he’s doing one of my fave stories!!! I love the Musketeers!

ellen @ 11:04 am on 05/11/2010

whoa! good for him…cant wait!

maila @ 11:04 am on 05/11/2010

It’s not Spider-man, but it’s something! Love him!

karina @ 1:51 pm on 05/11/2010

I´m so happy for him. He is a great actor and i´m sure the movie will be great *-*. Besides..i love Matthew Macfadyen who will be in the movie too (L)

Brenna @ 3:11 pm on 05/11/2010

I’ve met him, and I honestly think he is one of the best young actors around. And so HOT!!! I watch any movie with him in it… :)

jessica @ 3:26 pm on 05/11/2010

I rather him Spidey :(

Helen @ 4:29 pm on 05/11/2010

it was about time we heard more about him!

i love the three musketeers, this is going to be great

Loganfan @ 9:38 pm on 05/11/2010

D’Artagnan? CUUUTE! And he’s going to act alongside Christoph Waltz, I’m so happy for him! Haha, forget Spiderman, if Sony doesn’t want him, he’s too good for them anyway. I still wish they’d change their minds though, he’d be so amazing in it.

GO LOGAN!

Backy @ 10:11 pm on 05/11/2010

i love her ♥

Iertjeeee @ 7:48 am on 05/13/2010

I think this is really awsome! Logan will be a perfect D’Artagnan!
There will be action and Logan fighting with swords is really cool and he has some skills from Percy Jackson! And I hope he will become Spider-Man too but this is a begin! Love Logan!

Emma B. @ 10:10 am on 05/28/2010

Well, by now I’m dying to see Logan in a movie again, so I don’t really care what role he plays x) I was a little worried that he would be a little too young to play D’Artagnan, but I’ll just have to wait and see :)

spideyfan @ 10:12 am on 05/28/2010

d’artagnan is 18 in the novel and by the story’s end is 20 so logan is just the right age for the role. they’ve moved up the release date to April 15 2011 so all logan fans can see him earlier. i hope they start production on perks of being a wallflower soon after 3 musketeers coz you can’t have enough logan lerman

He’s so cute! I can’t wait to watch the movie! <3

JV_artsie @ 11:45 am on 06/13/2010

Yaaaay! I like him, and i luv the 3 musketeers. Logan’s gonna be great. Hope he wins an Oscar ^_^