Ashley Greene Covers 'Seventeen' June 2010

Ashley Greene Covers 'Seventeen' June 2010

Ashley Greene is looking lovely on the cover of Seventeen magazine’s June/July 2010 issue, on newsstands Tuesday, May 25!

Here’s what the 23-year-old actress had to share:

On whether she was ever attracted to Robert Pattinson: “When I met Rob, I didn’t think twice about him. He’s really attractive, but that chemistry wasn’t there. He also doesn’t understand girls. He gets a lot of attention from them, but he doesn’t quite understand it because before Twilight, he was just a guy from Harry Potter.”

On whether she and co-star Kellan Lutz have hooked up: “I’ve definitely thought about it. He and I met through our agent five years ago, and we’ve been best friends ever since – and filming together has made us even closer. He’s one of my best friends, but if we were going to be romantic, we would have done it years ago! I like having him to talk to about other guys to get that male perspective. I really cherish our relationship, so I wouldn’t want to mess that up by dating.”

For more from Ashley, visit Seventeen.com!

Seventeen-greene ashley greene seventeen june 2010 01
Seventeen-greene ashley greene seventeen june 2010 02

Posted to: Ashley Greene

Britini95 @ 3:16 pm on 05/18/2010

Can’t wait to get this issue in the mail! She looks so pretty on the cover.

Anita @ 3:21 pm on 05/18/2010

Beautiful !

luisa @ 3:25 pm on 05/18/2010

cutee

Jess @ 3:43 pm on 05/18/2010

She’s gorgeous. And her relationship with Kellan is so adorable!

brenna @ 3:54 pm on 05/18/2010

I can’t wait for this issue! The cover is gorgeous!

jessica @ 4:35 pm on 05/18/2010

i so agree with her. i mean before harry potter know one even thought he was that hot.

Jilly @ 4:48 pm on 05/18/2010

love her!

jt @ 4:51 pm on 05/18/2010

i thought he was hot now i can’t stand him…

Jess @ 5:52 pm on 05/18/2010

I know @jt I think he’s overexposed

mellany @ 6:13 pm on 05/18/2010

No one knew who he was before HP because he wasn’t famous! But he was still HOT! I LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON <3
And I like Ashley too ;P

nathalia @ 7:34 pm on 05/18/2010

GORGEOUS!

Avery Callaghan @ 10:50 pm on 05/18/2010

“…because before Twilight, he was just a guy from Harry Potter.” Excuse me? That’s like saying Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings are just another two of the many franchises that never made it big and people in them don’t get recognised. FYI, Ashley Greene, a lot of people knew who Robert Pattinson was before Twilight. People loved him as Cedric Diggory, and to this day, maybe you’re not aware of it, there’s still a good lot of people who prefer him as Cedric Diggory and not some sparkling vampire from another teen movie, so get over yourself and all this Twilight ****, because face it, Twilight would have just been another fluke of a franchise without the overgrown fanbase. Most critics don’t like it, and believe me when I say that the number of people who hate Twilight is practically as many as the number of people who like it.

Hate me, Twi-hards? Gonna go all fangirl defensive on me and bite head off? Go right ahead, you are most welcome.

Avery Callaghan @ 10:52 pm on 05/18/2010

Correction, I meant, “…bite *my* head off,”

isabella @ 2:59 am on 05/19/2010

ashley is annoying

amber @ 9:38 am on 05/19/2010

just a guy from harry potter??
they act like thats not a big deal
…there arent many ppl who can say they have had the experience of being in two huge franchises..so ungrateful!!

Ashleyisangel @ 12:31 am on 05/20/2010

ashley is so sweet, i love everytime she talks about her relationship with Kellan, they have an amazing friendship. and she’s really beautiful. and everyone needs to chill, Robert was just the guy from HP before Twilight. Its a fact.

Bibi @ 8:06 am on 05/20/2010

@Avery Callaghan: yes! thank you! you are absolutely right
and i thought i was the only one who liked him better as cedric…

I was just looking for this info for some time. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your web site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this type of informative sites in top of the list. Normally the top websites are full of garbage.