Miley Cyrus: DANCING WITH THE STARS (VIDEO)

Miley Cyrus: DANCING WITH THE STARS (VIDEO)

Miley Cyrus performs her new single, “Can’t Be Tamed” on Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday’s results show (May 18).

The 17-year-old Disney starlet flapped her wings for the live TV debut of the song!

We think Miley did such a great job with her stand-out performance. We can’t wait to see how this will look in concert! Watch below!!!

Miley Cyrus: DANCING WITH THE STARS (VIDEO)

Posted to: Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »
tadaa @ 9:48 pm on 05/18/2010

she danced great, sounded terrific, looked gorgeous. She is amazing.

amber @ 9:48 pm on 05/18/2010

omg. this girl can’t sing. -__-

marília @ 9:50 pm on 05/18/2010

love it…and fearless

Lei @ 9:52 pm on 05/18/2010

I have to be honest, Miley’s great and super talented, but I really don’t like this song.

pauli @ 9:53 pm on 05/18/2010

ewwwwwwwww she sucks, sound so damn terrific… so embarrasing…. and she cant moved, a big fail!!!

fiv @ 9:58 pm on 05/18/2010

she a really amazing entertainer. Her new single can’t me tamed is on itunes and am getting it. I like the song is really good. she really beautiful.

ceasy @ 9:58 pm on 05/18/2010

OF Of course PAULI is one of the first ones on here. Just to let you know PAULI, you are making her more famous when you comment.

lucia @ 10:02 pm on 05/18/2010

She looked so pretty, but her voice wasn´t really good!
I think she was a little bit uncomfortable with her high heels…just an opinion!
I just love her!!

eddy @ 10:02 pm on 05/18/2010

wow! she looks really gorgeous. I like her imagination. she definately an amazing entertainer. I actually think she the only great thing disney has brought from the girls side. she surpass all the girls they have right now. she is amazing. I like this idea with the extinct aves cyrus. An endangered specie that’s true. Now a days disney is bringing girl who are boring. Miley has the It factor and I haven’t seen no one else have it. she definately an amazing entertainer.

stupidfans @ 10:05 pm on 05/18/2010

Miley did an awesome job! :) She was pretty good live too, in this song. Btw i really want to chop off her amazing long legs! lol.

Soph @ 10:07 pm on 05/18/2010

i loooveeeee her here! this isn’t my favorite song of her, i like her better when shes more natural, but she totally rock it there! She sound amazing, and she CAN SING like any other, she’s one of a kind.

pauli @ 10:09 pm on 05/18/2010

what a awful and awkward performance, sounds so terible… she cant sing live!!!!

linda @ 10:14 pm on 05/18/2010

hate the song but she actually sounds except she cant dance so she should walk

Vicky @ 10:15 pm on 05/18/2010

it was horrible.

joecool @ 10:27 pm on 05/18/2010

@amber: @pauli: That would be you two losers
with no talent!!!
Miley did great!!!@Vicky: Oh ya you join the other two in loserville!!!

LOVE FOR MILEY!!!

lily @ 10:28 pm on 05/18/2010

i watch it, i think miley did a great job and she was a little nervous too.

chicha @ 10:28 pm on 05/18/2010

pero que dice,,,, son los peores criticadores ever!!!
y lo siento por decirlo….

pero es mi verdad!!

por dios nadie, pero nadie… canta tannn rapido, y tan buenisimo como ella, y hasta tratando de bailar….

por diosss es la mejor, ever… nadie pero nadie la iguala o se compara con ella… ella tanto como su video y performance son unicos!!!

jo @ 10:28 pm on 05/18/2010

I liked it! Just edgy enough without being too over the top. I thought she sounded good, expect for when she was out of breath then she was just ok. But overall, awesome.

halle @ 10:34 pm on 05/18/2010

I honestly think that she is trying to mature too quickly, but…. it was a good performance. Sure her voice wasn’t so great but the dancers and stuff made it entertaining.

hot mess @ 10:35 pm on 05/18/2010

She looked like a 5 dollar ***** who can’t sing or dance. Walt rolled over in his grave when he saw that

cam @ 10:36 pm on 05/18/2010

@lucia:

I’m not crazy about some of the lyrics in that song, but I must say Miley did a great job singing live on DWTS. She was much better live than in the music video. Her voice was actually really good in this song. (& I have not been too much of a fan lately, so that is saying something). As far as her being uncomfortable in the high heels, she may just have been very cautious because she fell on that very same floor when she performed on DWTS last season, I believe it was Fly on the Wall. It’s probably a slippery floor.

chelsea @ 10:38 pm on 05/18/2010

fail

Jess @ 10:41 pm on 05/18/2010

I really loved it! Seems like she has a bit of a cold, though… but I loved it! She’s a wonderful performer, she moves around the stage free style, does the choreography and relates to the audience. What else can you ask for?

amber @ 10:48 pm on 05/18/2010

@joecool: grow up.

swiftfan @ 10:51 pm on 05/18/2010

It’s her first time performing this song live so I wasn’t expecting it to be her best performance but she did good especially taking into consideration all the dancing!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »