Pixie Lott is Kitty Cat Cute

Pixie Lott is Kitty Cat Cute

Pixie Lott channels her inner feline as she emerges from Boujis in London on Thursday night (May 27).

The 19-year-old British pop star took her friends out to celebrate the end of a successful tour and had some fun with it — they were all dressed as cats! After Boujis, Pixie and her gang stopped by Jett Black before heading home.

Pixie tweeted, “is looking forward to putting the feet up and having a dvd night with the girls tonight.” Some DVD night!

New Pixie news! She’ll be headlining her own night at London’s iTunes festival at Camden’s Roundhouse on July 20th! Check out Facebook for more info!

Pixie-cat pixie lott kitty cat 01
Pixie-cat pixie lott kitty cat 02
Pixie-cat pixie lott kitty cat 03
Pixie-cat pixie lott kitty cat 04
Pixie-cat pixie lott kitty cat 05

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Pixie Lott

marilyn @ 12:49 am on 05/29/2010

I am leaving a comment to say, stop with the posts about her. I don’t know or care who she is, what she does, or anything that involves this person. Just the name bugs me.

m. @ 5:37 am on 05/29/2010

Stop being selfish “marilyn” you maybe don’t care about her but other people like me are fans so if you don’t like her and I respect that just don’t come read posts about her.

gii @ 6:23 am on 05/29/2010

@marilyn:

Don’t think that you are the only person who reads this site. I want to know EVERYTHING about her!!!

vanessa @ 12:02 pm on 05/29/2010

^ go away hater.

Pixie is so talented & gorgeous!

amiee @ 3:59 pm on 05/29/2010

How come there are no blogs about the eurovision song contest in oslo 2010 and josh who is supporting the uk :(( come on justjared more blogs about uk artists please

jenny @ 4:35 pm on 05/30/2010

@amiee: im a uk reader and i would rather eurovision this years was kept quiet and@marilyn: no one cares their are people who do know who pixie is and would like to read about her so plz JJJ dont stop the posts if marilyn has a problem she can get lost

Sketch @ 8:08 am on 05/31/2010

@jenny:
Hahahaha. I know what you mean. Bloody hell, we finished last. I hate those Eastern European, Scandinavian countries. LOL. Not really. But why are we so hated? lmao.