Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Still Together!

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Still Together!

RUMOR CONTROL

Miley Cyrus has taken to her official site to clear up all the rumors about her and beau Liam Hemsworth parting ways.

The 17-year-old actress wrote, “Just wanna clear up a rumor. Liam and I did not break. EVER! We are so happy and a lot of that has to do with the amazing relationship he has with my family. We are both so busy right now, so having them by our side supporting us and our career is such a blessing!

Miley finished up, “So any type of rumor that said there was drama with them is completely false. Thanks for letting me clear that up. :)”

YAY FOR MIAM!

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 »
amy @ 3:40 am on 06/04/2010

Oh yay, now I can sleep at night.

'rina @ 3:41 am on 06/04/2010

*sigh* wish it was true

jonaslover988979 @ 3:51 am on 06/04/2010

yay :)

OMGOSHHH @ 5:15 am on 06/04/2010

i never doubted it seems like he is really into her the same as she is to him! chemistry seems good!

helloooo @ 5:43 am on 06/04/2010

i’m disappointed. loool hahah

jenny @ 6:54 am on 06/04/2010

Good i was sure it was a rumour Miam are great and I love the sweet things they say bout each other…

lol @ 7:01 am on 06/04/2010

First the denial then the break up will be confirmed – that’s how it seems these celebs operate. Before she denied it, I did not believe the rumor.

Jllyn @ 7:17 am on 06/04/2010

Hmm they do seem happy together but then I bet she’s gonna be like oh things didn’t really work cause of our busy schedules… nd den their gonna break up :(

GossipGirl @ 7:18 am on 06/04/2010

Poor Niley’s always starting false crap about MC’s dating life. I am starting to believe they are not even real MC fans. They only like Miley when she ‘s with Nick. I love them together

Sabrina @ 7:26 am on 06/04/2010

They’ll break up sooner or later, it won’t work out

Sassy @ 8:20 am on 06/04/2010

Miam? hahah Like Brangelina and Robsten??

qwerty @ 8:25 am on 06/04/2010

i know this rumor is long time already but are they really going to get married soon? Don’t bash me but I’m really curious!

suri @ 9:39 am on 06/04/2010

I don’t like Liam

rania @ 9:55 am on 06/04/2010

@GossipGirl: Your theory is absurd … the rumor is not of Niley fans .. the rumor is of gossip sites

I do not like Liam … I like Nick .. and?

I’m # 1 fan of Miley, I buy everything of Miley and I do not buy everything of Nick or Jonas brothers

Ella @ 10:09 am on 06/04/2010

Good to know. Thanks for clearing things up Miley. :)

tinsky @ 10:24 am on 06/04/2010

this only confirms that official statement of their break-up will come out in a few weeks….

Rochel @ 12:31 pm on 06/04/2010

I dont know why Miley waste her time trying to clear
up Rumors :(
People who are negative are going to just believe their lies anyways.
I wonder how these people would feel if the rumors were about them.
Miley shouldnt have to clear up any of those stupid rumors cause if you are a True Fan then you wouldnt believe them.

wow @ 1:16 pm on 06/04/2010

@Rochel:

Because the rumors were that Liam broke up with her & she needed to save face. Truth is if you are in the public eye rumors will occur & Miley is not so far above everyone that there won’t be rumors. But without any word from Liam’s camp it is almost certain that there is some truth to the rumors. I don’t think it is over professional jealousy on Miley’s part, but it could just be jealousy – maybe she saw who Liam’s potential female lead will be for his new movie & she got jealous. After all that is how she got Liam. Or maybe she is such a diva & he could not stand it anymore.

ceasy @ 2:08 pm on 06/04/2010

@wow:

AND MAYBE YOU ARE JUST A PATHETIC LOSER WHO LIKES TO SPEW CRAP.

Max boogerman @ 2:25 pm on 06/04/2010

I read on another blog there was a rumor about Miley and rapper JEW FRIZZLE… but that’s only a rumor

wow @ 2:55 pm on 06/04/2010

@ceasy:

And it may just be all true about the breakup – time will tell. And maybe you are the pathetic person who worships at the throne of the celebs who you think are perfect and always tell the 100% truth.

Melanie @ 3:02 pm on 06/04/2010

i am so happy they are still together!!!! they are such a cute couple

lily @ 3:14 pm on 06/04/2010

hmm that weird because they hasn’t been together lately? i would say that they’re not together anymore.

GossipGirl @ 3:31 pm on 06/04/2010

@rania: nah gurlie, if you have twitter. U would know that the Nliles were the ones who started spreading the rumors after her performance on Dancing With The Stories. At that time, no major Gossip blogs had any articles on their breakup. And then when MC mentioned Nick at her concert in Rio, they were smack talking Miam fans talking bout Miam is done and Niley’s meant to be , BLAH BLAH BLAH. They always start the BS. They did it when Mustin were together. I just don’t get it why Niles hate on Liam just b/c they think he’s the reason MC left twitter. THAT my friend is absurd. They’re siting on their butts making hate pages about Liam/Miam when the man has done NOTHING

Jessica @ 3:56 pm on 06/04/2010

Well good for them.
They seem happy together & good for each other.
And Liam is a babe.