Nick Jonas: Les Miserables Rehearsals!

Nick Jonas: Les Miserables Rehearsals!

Nick Jonas is escorted back to his awaiting car by Big Rob as he leaves one of his first rehearsals for Les Miserables in London on Friday afternoon (June 4).

The 17-year-old actor/musician will be playing Marius in the West End play, a baron who fell out with his royalist grandfather after discovering his father was an officer under Napoleon.

Nick even tweeted the link for tickets! You can purchase them at 25.LesMis.com starting THIS Sunday!

Nick-lesmis nick jonas les miz rehearsals 01
Nick-lesmis nick jonas les miz rehearsals 02
Nick-lesmis nick jonas les miz rehearsals 03
Nick-lesmis nick jonas les miz rehearsals 04
Nick-lesmis nick jonas les miz rehearsals 05
Nick-lesmis nick jonas les miz rehearsals 06

Credit: GF; Photos: BauerGriffinOnline
Posted to: Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas

jULIE @ 10:50 pm on 06/04/2010

You can actually buy tickets right now for his three week run at the West End Queens Theater in London. Nick will play Marius in Les Miserables beginning on June 21st. He played Gavroche in Les Mis back in 2003 on Broadway. Nick starred in multiple Broadway shows over a period of four years, which is what jump started the Jonas Brothers career.

Tickets go on sale this Sunday for the 25th Anniversary concert of Les Miserables at the O2 in London. That is a huge honor for him to be asked to do that as well.

Way to go Nick!

JONASFOREVER @ 10:58 pm on 06/04/2010

aw, nuts! second! No way!! I love you Nick!! Cant wait!

jenny @ 11:02 pm on 06/04/2010

Cute pictures! So happy for him. This really is an honor for him.

Jocelyn @ 11:06 pm on 06/04/2010

I wish I lived in London so I could buy tickets to the show or multiple shows. I hope somehow we are able to purchase a full length video of the show, I would pay double the ticket price to see it. I know he will do an amazing job. Congrats Nick!

Luis F. Gomez @ 11:09 pm on 06/04/2010

This is awesome! Nick rocks! Truly today ladies and gentleman he showed that he is an inner artist… not a made one… God bless you Nick and I know this play is gonna be amazing!

ilovenickjonas @ 11:39 pm on 06/04/2010

Lookin’ handsome as always:) I’m really proud of him!! I love you Nick and I will always love you<3.

lulu @ 4:47 am on 06/05/2010

this is SO unfair!! im in london the same time as him, ad me and my family really wanted to go see this show, but it said it wasn’t on when we wanted to see it, and this was only a few weeks ago! and now nicks in it! urgh, i love nick soooo much, maybe i’ll bump in to him haha! :D x x x

kiran @ 5:30 am on 06/05/2010

I’m seeing it with my friend! We can’t wait!!!

CNXY @ 5:33 am on 06/05/2010

I love Les Mis. Nick playing Marius is quit a big thing, not an easy role! If I didn’t have to work that day, I would def come to London to see it. But a friend of mine is going, so she could tell me how it went, haha.

neena @ 8:19 am on 06/05/2010

I am sorry, but he is incredibly dull. :-/

Cameilaz @ 8:41 am on 06/05/2010

http://www.twitter.com/Aquafeeling i can’t go i want to but no one going to take me i even live in london so am keeping an eye out for me. i love you nick lokking better everyday.
Please follow my twitter :D

val! @ 10:04 am on 06/05/2010

Ahh nick, I am so happy for him ( :
He truly deserves all of the success he gets for being such a true artist.

jonaslove @ 10:05 am on 06/05/2010

I LOVE HIM!! I’m so proud of him!! I hope he meets Miley there and those two could catch up it’s been a while and seeing them always makes me remeber the good ol’ days :)
I hope people go and support him sadly he’s nowhere near me I wish I could see him!!

kym @ 4:19 pm on 06/05/2010

well srry he doesnt hav like a million controversy and drama around him :l
i luv nick and wish i lived in london

Nick Jonas in London June 2010

Nick Jonas, the youngest of the brothers came out of the stage door yesterday to a large crowd of mainly teenage girls (believe it or not)
and made sure that everyone waiting had their photo taken with him or an autograph. He was in a very relaxed mood and knew that a
crowd had gathered to meet him before he his exit from the theatre to meet his waiting fans at 5.05pm, the door staff kept on checking
on the size of the queue although there were signs of rain and a few drops fell as I waited outside the Queens theatre stage door in London’s
west end. Whilst Nick was signing, his bodyguard (you cant miss him). Big Rob was at his side the whole time as was his large black people
carrier which later took him to his nearby apartment & later onto a restaurant in the evening.

I did not know what to expect and to be fair, know little about his work. He did shake my hand and said “Hey” quietly to me as some kind
person took my photo with him.

Looking casual wearing a pale blue shirt, Jeans & white shoes, all he carried other than his satchel over his shoulder- was a bottle or water,
his mobile and what looked look a fan book under his arm. His mood was relaxed and quiet as he patiently waited for every person to meet
him before leaving.

As a fellow Virgo, I could understand that he was somewhat overwhelmed by the love and support he has though definitely takes it in his stride.

LES MISERABLES West End Debut! Nick Jonas will be making his West End theatre debut at London’s Queen’s Theatre starting June 21

Mark Boardman of

Katyy @ 5:52 pm on 06/09/2010

ahhhhh I’m so excited, just got tickets cannot wait!!

omfg @ 6:48 pm on 06/10/2010

OH MY F-ING GOD!

ha, we sang songs from Les Misrables in music class….
forgot them now though. lol but still…. :)

I don’t think Nick has what it takes to actually sing in this though… :S
love him still. ;]