Jaden Smith Meets The Original Karate Kid

Jaden Smith Meets The Original Karate Kid

Jaden Smith runs into the original Karate Kid Ralph Macchio at the premiere held at Mann’s Village Theater in Westwood, Calif., on Monday night (June 7).

The 11-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by costar Jackie Chan, parents Will and Jada Pinkett Smith and his fashion forward sister Willow.

The Karate Kid hits theaters everywhere THIS Friday, June 11th! Are you going to see it?

20+ pics inside of Jaden Smith

Jaden-karate jaden smith karate kid 20
Jaden-karate jaden smith karate kid 21
Jaden-karate jaden smith karate kid 22

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jaden Smith, Willow Smith

Armando @ 11:08 pm on 06/08/2010

This kid is the definition of going from rags to riches. Here is a kid who came out of nowhere to becoming a very well known movie star. With the blood, sweat, tears and hard work that the kid had to go through in Hollywood, this kid proved to all of today’s kids that you can come nothing to becoming something in Hollywood.

Oh no wait I’m sorry, that was Abigail Breslin. Jaden Smith is only famous for being Will and Jada Smith’s SON!!!

alicia @ 1:03 am on 06/09/2010

crazy family you got there jayden..LOL

aiu @ 3:20 am on 06/09/2010

You know the funny thing about this movie? Karate kid is actually learn kung-fu. They who give the name of this movie are stupid, LoL

Danni @ 3:55 am on 06/09/2010

I love Ralph! He was awesome in the Outsiders.

Salma @ 11:18 am on 06/09/2010

somebody needs to tell Jaden he’s 11 .. especially his sis too! in a hurry to grow up much?!

Koree @ 12:21 am on 06/10/2010

I think these kids are adorable & the ENTIRE family is beautiful.
Willow is such a young fashionista; her outfits are daring for her age but they really work for her & Jaden does have true acting talent, regardless of how he became famous. & Abigail got her start cuz her brother Spencer began acting first so…….

julie @ 1:54 pm on 06/11/2010

OMG OUTSIDERS!!!! STAY GOLD PONY!! Haha lol anyways There have been like a bunch of other karate kid movies!!

Carl Bingum @ 2:56 pm on 06/11/2010

Totally impressed with this kid. He did an amazing job. I left the theater with a pep in my step. This kid proved he can hold a movie on his own. Way to go. I am waiting to see more. We were all clapping at the end of the movie. It was so nice to feel like everyone at the theater was feeling so good cheering him on.

kaareely @ 7:11 pm on 07/16/2010

oh my god
I love you jaden!
is beautiful and handsome
also his muscles <3
is a real actor like his father
the karate kid goes movie very handsome and I loved that movie
I know!! u.u
I love you jaden <3

Nicole.b @ 10:04 pm on 07/18/2010

Im serious im gonna meet him one day:P
I mean, who wouldnt? Hes a legend just like his dad! I loved the movie iam legend by his dad! But karate kid is better :P He does the stunts all by him self! Thats just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaden is sooo cute..just like me :P Jaden isnt only famous because his will and jada smiths son, hes famous cuz his AWESOME,CUTE,
and he can act and do his own stunts!! Keep it up Jaden
And happy birthday(even thou its past) Now ur 12 and Im 12 :P

Nicole.b @ 10:05 pm on 07/18/2010

Im serious im gonna meet him one day:P
and he can act and do his own stunts!! Keep it up Jaden
And happy birthday(even thou its past)

Nicole.b @ 10:06 pm on 07/18/2010

Woops I said it 2 times :P Well that what happens if you love his hard work and adorableness :D Does jaden have facebook………?

Nicole.b @ 10:08 pm on 07/18/2010

haha I love Jadens outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole.b @ 10:09 pm on 07/18/2010

@aiu:
cuz it would sound weird if it was called KUNG FU KID

jaden smith es jenial es super talentoso

A waszup Jaden,dis yo boi demarcus armour,like me n u should be best friends man cuz im da same age as u 12 years old bra n i want 2 be an actor mi self man but people say datif i had braids i wood luk lik u 2 man.A man u can reech me at 706 877 3044,facebook,or myspace