Zac Efron: Charlie St. Cloud Featurette!

Zac Efron: Charlie St. Cloud Featurette!

Zac Efron sits back and tells a story to fans about his new flick, Charlie St. Cloud.

The 22-year-old actor reveals in the featurette about his character, “Charlie is ready to take on life, but as life does, it takes an unexpected turn.”

Zac continued, “It’s about the bond between two brothers and how it transcends all.”

Charlie St. Cloud hits theaters on Friday, July 30th. Are you going to see it?

Zac Efron: Charlie St. Cloud Featurette

Posted to: Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
Althea @ 12:40 am on 06/15/2010

It’s not out until October here but I’ll watch it for sure.

JAzzY @ 12:53 am on 06/15/2010

Oh i’ll see it for sure!!! :) can’t wait!! Sounds interesting:)

Katty @ 1:03 am on 06/15/2010

Where is the vid??? It’s gone, unfair, I want to see it!

athena @ 1:04 am on 06/15/2010

I definitely will be going to see this film…I love Zac’s work…he’s a great actor that many of the big Hollywood guys are afraid to take a chance on…I’m still waiting for Me and Orson Welles to be available on DVD in the states…or have I missed it…does anyone know if the MAOW dvd is out in the US yet?

Carolina @ 1:26 am on 06/15/2010

I’ll go too, like i said b4 zanessa grown up in amazing ways!

Katty @ 2:27 am on 06/15/2010

Now that I have seen the video..

I love having Zac’s point of view on the movie. I think it is a brilliant role for him, and from commercials, he seems to portray Charlie beautifully. He definitely deserves that award in Maui. It’s about time he take a serious role that will show people how good he is and how much he has learned.

I think he is filming Snabba Cash soon… I wonder where it will be fiming… hm.

BARBARA @ 4:08 am on 06/15/2010

Katty, he said he was taking some time for himself this summer, and he has to go out and promote CSC, here and in Europe, Japan , and austraila, my guess not untill sometime this fall.

londonlemming @ 5:59 am on 06/15/2010

@BARBARA: According to Various sites Snabba Cash does not start shooting until 2011….

Tiptoes @ 6:04 am on 06/15/2010

I am excited to watch this movie when it comes out in Canada on July 30.

bobo ak @ 7:27 am on 06/15/2010

cant waith ti see it …………….. so excited ..good jobe zacke

Jannii @ 8:01 am on 06/15/2010

Wow.
have to say.. I AM NOT AN ZAC FAN AT ALL .. !! Honestly I have to say.. I really dont like him.. BUT .. this was pretty heart touched!
I guess I will watch this when its out in germany.. not cuz of Zac is in it.. the story seems so great & touched. Wow.

pop86 @ 8:59 am on 06/15/2010

I can’t wait until to see this movie.

mona @ 11:06 am on 06/15/2010

Such a wonderful story, and right up Zac’s alley. Should be amazing!

mayzv4ever @ 11:42 am on 06/15/2010

Off course i go to see this movie

IT seems really really good

ZACHARY DAVID ALEXANDER EFRON BASKETT
WE LOVE YOU

nikki @ 12:11 pm on 06/15/2010

Ahh i love zac efron!!!!! <33333

carolina @ 12:50 pm on 06/15/2010

i am so going to see it!

duuumm @ 1:06 pm on 06/15/2010

well, he might start filming fire soon i guess. i mean, theyve been working on a script for quite a while now.

WandaLynn @ 4:27 pm on 06/15/2010

Now I see why the Movie is Rated R Because of The sex scene between Zac and Amanda Alot of tweens are going to be mad because they can’t go see the movie.

kgg @ 5:21 pm on 06/15/2010

@WandaLynn: The movie is rated PG13, not R…and there is no actual sex scene – just kissing and cuddling and no nudity. Tweens can see it with an adult.

WandaLynn @ 5:27 pm on 06/15/2010

@kgg:

Really And how did you find that out because from what I was told the movie was rated R with his Sex sene with Amanda.

Bradley Bobst @ 5:31 pm on 06/15/2010

@WandaLynn:

how do you know it is rated r when the tralier is saying it is pg 13

WandaLynn @ 5:38 pm on 06/15/2010

@Bradley Bobst:

Because I Have people who have told me It is Rated The Trailer Lies.

WandaLynn @ 5:42 pm on 06/15/2010

@Bradley Bobst:

Because I Have people who have told me the Movie is rated R The Trailer Lies.

@kgg:

You are Worng there is a Full on Full Sex scene you see Amanda Naked and You also see a Zac Ass Shot.

kgg @ 6:02 pm on 06/15/2010

@WandaLynn: Sorry, but you are wrong. Zac is not doing anything rated R right now….maybe in the distant future. He knows he still has a fairly young fanbase. I know someone who’s actually seen a special screening of the movie and she said there was no nudity and no actual sex scene.

Sorry, but your informants are misinformed.

Karen @ 6:52 pm on 06/15/2010

WandaLynn:

It sounds like you are merely trying to stir up conversation and controversy on this thread. You are pushing this issue WAY too much. It is obvious that this movie iS NOT rated R and it is rated PG-13 because of SOME language and adult themes, not due to nudity or explicit love scenes. There are many who have seen the early screening just last week and have written all about it. Zac is not even shirtless in much of the movie which so many people seem to want him to be. What is WRITTEN in the book and what has translated to the big screen are two entirely DIFFERENT things. Your informants may have told you what was in the book but that will not be included like that in this movie. So, give up your quest to start some bruhaha here.

Pages: [1] 2 »