Miley Cyrus -- MuchMusic Video Awards 2010

Miley Cyrus -- MuchMusic Video Awards 2010

Miley Cyrus opens up the 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto on Sunday evening (June 20) with a “Party!”

The 17-year-old actress/singer performed her hit “Party In The U.S.A.” to start the show off at the MuchMusic building. Did you spot anyone else in her performance!? We did!

Miley‘s new album, Can’t Be Tamed, will hit store shelves TOMORROW! Are you going to buy her new album?

Check out more rehearsal pics below!

Miley Cyrus – “Party In the U.S.A.”

Miley-mmva miley cyrus mmva 01
Miley-mmva miley cyrus mmva sunday 11
Miley-mmva miley cyrus mmva sunday 12

Credit: I. Kavanaugh; Photos: WENN
Posted to: 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards, Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
mbart @ 12:18 am on 06/21/2010

Have the album downloaded in my ipod already love ‘My Heart Beats For Love” She did a great job.

fxgh @ 12:27 am on 06/21/2010

CBT album is on US iTunes now!

link here http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-be-tamed/id375866638

fxgh @ 12:28 am on 06/21/2010

her album is on iTunes now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harley @ 12:32 am on 06/21/2010

Her outfit looked kind of cheap, but it was an entertaining performance overall. And her new album is pretty solid. “Two More Lonely People” sound definitely be a single, in my opinion.

gin @ 12:37 am on 06/21/2010

what is she wearing

Ashley @ 12:42 am on 06/21/2010

She’s half-naked! She should just sing people would have more resepect for her. You can be a performance artist fully clothed.

soughtful @ 12:45 am on 06/21/2010

yeah am buying it first thing tomorrow morning her songs are amazing. she look really gorgeous in white definately white suits her.

firu @ 12:46 am on 06/21/2010

wow her outfit, I get it is a theme for the performance but I don’t like it

not classy

Love the song

soughtful @ 12:47 am on 06/21/2010

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/06/21/miley-cyrus-muchmusic-video-awards-2010/#comment-10932395#ixzz0rSZ50wd6

wow this is news to me showing your stomach and legs equals half naked wow what a narrow minded person I guess little girls who perform in cheeleading a half naked too?? you are so narrow minded.

chelsea @ 12:50 am on 06/21/2010

terrible voice, off key, wh/ore outfit, enough said.. and then she says she doesn’t understand why the media is so bad to her

mrsdestinyhope @ 12:55 am on 06/21/2010

@Ashley: Tell That to Lady Gaga!

mrsdestinyhope @ 12:57 am on 06/21/2010

I love all the jealousy on this post, Not only did Miley get to host and perform , she also won International Music Video of the year for “PARTY IN THE USA”! And her Album is already #6 on itunes!

GO MC!

taylorswifthuggedthischick @ 1:08 am on 06/21/2010

@mrsdestinyhope:
omg! thank you! lady gaga, britney spears , christina agulera, ect. they all dress hoey. and no one says sh”t! it pisses me off. miley does it ,it’s the end of the freaking world.

firu @ 1:10 am on 06/21/2010

What are children learning?? now if someone do something so you can do it to, even it’s bad?

so if Lady Gaga jump of a bridge you will do it to

lady Gaga is much older, and also looks awful many times, she goes to games in her underwear she is crazy, I like her music but she’s to much

anh @ 1:23 am on 06/21/2010

go miley!!! i love you no matter what!! definitely getting her album tomorrow. woohoo…

OMGOSHHH @ 1:31 am on 06/21/2010

totally buying the album tomorrowwwwww!!!!!!!

i liked the performance!!!!

victoria @ 1:34 am on 06/21/2010

not a fan of the outfit but i love her!
and biebs was cute haha!
so excited for the album :)

natalie @ 1:45 am on 06/21/2010

wow definitely going downhill with her outfit/performance overall

good-one @ 2:11 am on 06/21/2010

Wow, she did well. All her dancers did, with plucky themes and props. Yet Miley’s costumes seem modest to me, so my guess is that it is maybe her dance moves that most make viewer’s blood rush hot.

Miley’s on MTV tomorrow. Can’t wait for Summer to get here! Oh, yeah, and with her album out.

emmy @ 2:12 am on 06/21/2010

Anyone else find it funny that she sang “Party in the USA” while the awards are in Canada?

nkeeyah @ 2:14 am on 06/21/2010

Scars is one of my faves. But the mmvas sucked. Miley did a great job, just wish she would wear clothes.

jen @ 2:17 am on 06/21/2010

YESSS I WILL BUY HER ALBUM!! every song is amazing!

Skylar @ 2:34 am on 06/21/2010

——-
WOW, yes, that is considered half naked. I can’t believe people think it’s okay to dress like that! I mean come on! It’s demeaning to ALL girls. Just dumb.
A good FAMILY website discussing this ‘behaviour’- http://www.pluggedin.com/familyroom/articles/2010/fallingstars.aspx

Liz. @ 2:47 am on 06/21/2010

I’m sick of people being called jealous or narrow-minded because they don’t think her actions are appropriate for her age, status and YOUNG following.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »