Nick Jonas' West End Debut!

Nick Jonas' West End Debut!

Nick Jonas gives a big smooth to costar Camilla Kerslake on stage during the wedding scene of Les Miserables held at the Queen’s Theatre in London on Monday evening (June 21).

The 17-year-old actor who played Marius in the play, was greeted by his whole family after the performance. Brothers Joe, Kevin and Frankie plus parents Denise and Kevin Sr. posed on stage for a few pics.

In case you still want tickets, head on over to 25LesMis.com and check out more pics at Cambio.com!

15+ pics inside…

Nick-debut nick jonas marius west debut 14
Nick-debut nick jonas marius west debut 15

Credit: Ben Dome, Rob Hoffman; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas

Pages: [1] 2 »
julie @ 11:21 pm on 06/21/2010

Lots of buzz on the internet about the show tonight. Word has it, Nick really surprised the critics and blew everyone away. Fans of Nick Jonas knew he would do a great job but now he has proven his talent.

Way to go Nick! Great job!

KC @ 11:23 pm on 06/21/2010

I heard he did great! Great job, Nick. We’re so proud of you. <3

julie @ 11:24 pm on 06/21/2010

There is a lot of buzz on the internet about Nick’s performance tonight. Cameron McIntosh showed up personally and there is a photo of him congratulating Nick and one of his costars back stage.

Word has it that Nick blew the crowd away. One quote said “It was 500 times better than I expected, and I expected a lot” Way to go Nick!

Now if they will just post part of his performance, I think that would make all the fans happy!

mrs.nickj! @ 11:48 pm on 06/21/2010

wow this is so crazyy! Nick looks like a totally amazing kisserr♥ This is defiantly like the first time we’ve actually seen him kissing a girl like…for reall. It makes me cringe..cause Nicks mine : ) but it’s so adorablee. I’m sooooooooooooo proud of Nick : )♥ He has so much talent and I wish so much that I could go see itt♥ Great job nickk! we love you!!

jenny @ 12:05 am on 06/22/2010

Great pictures. And it sounds like he did a great job. So happy for him!

jojo @ 12:09 am on 06/22/2010

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

marimadness @ 12:12 am on 06/22/2010

awww it looks and sounds like he did a supercalifragilisticexpialodocious job! I believe he has talent and now he proved to a boat load of ppl that didnt expect it from him that he does have the ‘it’ factor. Man i wish i could see it so i can give it my own personal honest praise. Kudos to u mr. Jonas u done well.

Ana @ 12:24 am on 06/22/2010

OMG!!! nICK IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!! HE LOOKS LIKE AN INCREDIBLE KISSER,SOOO WISH HE’D KISS ME….
I LOVE YOU GOURGEOUS NICK!!!! MMMMMM

lalala @ 12:44 am on 06/22/2010

nick is amazing! and i think this is the first time ive seen nick kiss a girl :) joe and stella. and then kevin and danielle :) go nick ! :)

Danni @ 1:14 am on 06/22/2010

Awesome (:

Elena @ 5:06 am on 06/22/2010

I’m going to see him the 10th july!! (I’m from Spain and I’m going to travel to London) and I am so excited :D

Yolanda @ 5:48 am on 06/22/2010

I wish I was the girl he was kissing!!!!!

cam @ 7:37 am on 06/22/2010

So happy that Nick’s performance has been so well received and praised. I knew he would be great. Wish it was here in the US so we could have seen him. Congratulations, Nick.

sam @ 10:13 am on 06/22/2010

I am so happy for nick! He totally deserves all this good attention he’s recieving. Great Job Mr. Jonas.

Effronpower @ 10:18 am on 06/22/2010

Great job Nick !

amalie :) @ 10:26 am on 06/22/2010

Wow! you can just see that he is an amazing kisser!
I will die to be that girl. She is going to kiss Nick the next three weeks!!! :O Are going to see him next wednesday. Can’t wait! :D

amy @ 10:31 am on 06/22/2010

@julie: where did you read this??? the critics haven’t review the performance yet!!! one thing is the review of critics who are expert , the other a audience composed for the half of girls.

Ella @ 10:44 am on 06/22/2010

Good job Marius!! I mean..Nicholas.. Good luck on the upcoming shows! :)

Kathleen @ 10:55 am on 06/22/2010

wow, i live in england and nick did a surprise
visit to lucie when they were in newmarket, which was down the road
from my house, but i didn’t get to see him.
&
to get to see Nick Jonas as Marius in les mis, would be the
GREATEST gift ever!! definitely gonna book some tickets!

samantha @ 11:19 am on 06/22/2010

I can’t get over the fact that he was kissing someone who was 21.

just me @ 11:22 am on 06/22/2010

I’m so proud and happy for him!
btw wish that girl he’s kissing was me!! he seems a really good kisser<3

getitupgetitoutnow @ 11:53 am on 06/22/2010

HERES NICKS PERFORMANCE OF eMPTY CHAIRS
SO UNBELIEVABLY GREAT! SO PROUD OF HIM HES GREAT!

Yolanda @ 11:53 am on 06/22/2010

Joe’s face looks really puffy in this pic – does he have hayfever???

ms. @ 2:01 pm on 06/22/2010

AHHHH i am sooo jealous of Camillaaa! Lucky lucky girl LOOL.
i’m sure Nick did an amazinggggg job, i love him. <3

rikki @ 2:24 pm on 06/22/2010

@samantha: LOL same. they would make a cute couple though. if she looked a little younger or he looked a little older. his baby face does not help at all haha

amazing job, we’re all really proud nick!!

Pages: [1] 2 »