Kristen Stewart to Miley Cyrus: Don't Like Vampires? That's Okay!

Kristen Stewart to Miley Cyrus: Don't Like Vampires? That's Okay!

Miley Cyrus holds her hair in place so it won’t get in her eyes as she arrives at a medical building in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon (June 25).

The 17-year-old actress, who recently stated she’s not a huge fan of vampires, has the star of Eclipse, Kristen Stewart, on her side.

Upon hearing that Miley isn’t falling over the phenom, Kristen told EOnline, “Is she scared of them or does she just not like them? I don’t think you should convince people of something if they already have their way of thinking about. Whatever—if she hates vampires, that’s cool.”

10+ pics inside of Miley Cyrus

Miley-kristen miley cyrus okay vampires 11
Miley-kristen miley cyrus okay vampires 12

Credit: Jeff Steinberg; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 »
harley @ 8:38 pm on 06/25/2010

I don’t get why the media tries to make such a big deal when a celebrity doesn’t like something. It’s perfectly fine to have likes/dislikes. Everyone does.

Anyway, she looks really pretty. I love her hair.

rosie @ 8:39 pm on 06/25/2010

she looks goregous!…………..and on a diffrent note dont forget to vote for selena for bet awards she so deserves it!!!!!!(((((today cause they are tommorrow)))

dessa @ 8:40 pm on 06/25/2010

First to comment..YAY! i’m not a big fan of vampires too but everyone has their own opinion ryt? and they can say whatever they like. : )

cami @ 8:52 pm on 06/25/2010

kristeen <3

marylin @ 8:53 pm on 06/25/2010

Seriously why is it a big deal she doesn’t like them. Oh no miley doesn’t, what are we going to do! Let’s not make big talk about idiotic things like this. She’s just a 17 year old girl, come on

Agos @ 8:53 pm on 06/25/2010

Miley didnt even see the movie.

Shes saying she doesnt like Twilight without even seeing it!! I mean saying you dont like a movie without seeing its pretty dumb. like shes too cool for that.

Be safe & **** everyone, seriously, like whatever!! – Kristen

Agos @ 8:54 pm on 06/25/2010

Miley didnt even see the movie.

Be safe & f*** everyone, seriously, like whatever!! – Kristen Stewart

emaly @ 9:00 pm on 06/25/2010

its miley opinion & everyone has the right to their opinion :) and i respect kristen for just say ” it’s cool ” because she could of said ” they dont like you either miley ” but she handle it in a MATURE way <3

mrsdestinyhope @ 9:06 pm on 06/25/2010

@Agos: Take a chill pill Jill ! She prob just has a crush a Lautner! Why else would she go TEAM JACOB when she hasn’t seen the movie?

BTW, MC has been all over the place.

mrsdestinyhope @ 9:09 pm on 06/25/2010

@emaly: um, actually the Twilight cast are Miley fans. Nice Try

krystelle @ 9:13 pm on 06/25/2010

@mrsdestinyhope:

agree

Nkeeyah @ 9:15 pm on 06/25/2010

its ok not to like twilight. Taylor and Kristen love the climb. They call it their anthem.

Christine @ 9:18 pm on 06/25/2010

like honestly, who cares? Geez, not that big of deal.

And ngl, I’m not the biggest fan of Miley’s recent outfits, but this one is CA-YUTE! Except, I don’t really like her shoes, maybe an open-foor pair?

daniella!! @ 9:47 pm on 06/25/2010

she dsnt like anything thats better than her

MileyCyrusbiggestfan @ 9:54 pm on 06/25/2010

WHO THE FLIP CARES!!!!

WE HAVE AN OPINIONS!!!!!
LIKE ME TOO I DONT LIKE TWILIGHT THAT MUCH EITHER
AND SO WHO CARES IF SHE HASNT SEEN IT MAYBE SHE SEEN PROMOS OR TRAILERS!!!!! MY GOSH!!!

tessa @ 9:57 pm on 06/25/2010

She looks beautiful. I love her hair

m @ 10:05 pm on 06/25/2010

@daniella!!:
Comparing a movie to a girl is little crazy don’t you think? yes you are

laura @ 10:08 pm on 06/25/2010

her mum has no ass

Kristina @ 10:10 pm on 06/25/2010

She looks so much better with short hair. Very natural.

Tiffany @ 10:47 pm on 06/25/2010

who cares? vampires arent even real so why make a big fuss over if she likes them or not, thats really pathetic

keendesiree @ 11:11 pm on 06/25/2010

who the F***ing cares if she doesn’t like the twilight saga???

mrsdestinyhope @ 11:17 pm on 06/25/2010

@daniella!!: I despise people like you who belive that people have to like CRAP cuz it’s POPULAR. I used to hate Twilight until I read the first book. SO STFU! Not everyone is one Teab Jacob/Edward and not everyone HAS TO BE. It’s Called AN OPINION

Carla @ 11:18 pm on 06/25/2010

I doesn’t matter what she thinks in the first place.

@Agos:
hmmm I never saw the movie and I hate Twilight..there are many other people out there who feels the same way as miley and I do..so I would watch what you say because you can offend other ppl other than Miley..

and why is everyone making a big deal about this?!
what happened to freedom of speech? having our own opinions?
I’m serioulsy getting tired of some people who try to make things bigger than they seem to be.

Oh and the btw I may have not seen the movie but I’m Team Jacob because I don’t like Robert Pattinson. thats MY opinion.

Avril @ 1:00 am on 06/26/2010

She’s not saying she hates vampires. I think she just said she doesn’t like them and that’s probably the smartest opinion I’ve ever heard about all these vampires things!!!!
what’s really important here is that she’s being honest and she’s not saying she likes all that ***** just because it’s popular now!!!!
At least she’s sincere!!!!

But let me tell u that if u r refering to what she said to EOnline, problably you’re wrong ‘cos here’s what she said when she was asked about True Blood:
“What channel is that on? We don’t have HBO. So we don’t watch a lot of TV. We don’t know what’s on. All we have is like the Disney Channel and Nick at Nite because my sister is only 10 years old.”

Did she mention the word “Hate” or even “Twilight”???

Pages: [1] 2 »