Selena Gomez: Dream Out Loud Now Online!

Selena Gomez: Dream Out Loud Now Online!

Selena Gomez wraps an arm around mom Mandy in this new behind-the-scenes shot from the Dream Out Loud photo shoot in Budapest earlier this month.

The 17-year-old’s fashion line has made it’s debut at KMart Online!

Selena shared on her Facebook, “Buy Dream Out Loud now online at the link below. Coming to K-Mart stores everywhere August 1st. Visit Facebook.com/dreamoutloud to see the [full] line. Let me know what your favorite piece is or what you would like to see that isn’t there.”

WILL YOU BUY Selena’s fashion line?

Selena-dream-online selena gomez dream online 01
Selena-dream-online selena gomez dream online 02
Selena-dream-online selena gomez dream online 03
Selena-dream-online selena gomez dream online 04
Selena-dream-online selena gomez dream online 05
Selena-dream-online selena gomez dream online 06
Selena-dream-online selena gomez dream online 07
Selena-dream-online selena gomez dream online 08
Selena-dream-online selena gomez dream online 09

Photos: Dream Out Loud Facebook
Posted to: Selena Gomez

MileyCyrusbiggestfan @ 8:01 pm on 06/26/2010

and i love the 6th picture. (well the outfit)
i want that hat shes wearing!

... @ 8:16 pm on 06/26/2010

I LOVE SELENA! and i love almost all the clothes! =)

andy @ 8:25 pm on 06/26/2010

of course i will buy selenas fashion line!!! i love all the clothes… love her amazing style!!!

andy @ 8:26 pm on 06/26/2010

sel is sooo freaking gorgeous!!! love the photoshoot and i really excited for her clothes lines!!!

Nkeeyah @ 8:27 pm on 06/26/2010

I dont remember the last time i was ever in walmart. Some of the stuff is cute

Marissa @ 9:20 pm on 06/26/2010

I love her clothes, the pieces are so cute and eco-friendy :) So definitely I will be going to Kmart to do some shooping!!

truc @ 5:18 am on 06/27/2010

she ‘s so cute.And clothes are gorgeous.that calls fashion

truth @ 1:56 pm on 06/27/2010

no i will not buy her line. shes annoying and stupid

ashley @ 8:56 am on 06/28/2010

Selena is gorgeous and so,is her mother!

Xx @ 6:04 am on 11/26/2010

I couldn’t help but notice, in the stores, there is a dress that says on the tags it says really noticibly ‘ Selena Gonez’ probably not that bigga deal, but if you’re gonna buy a celebrity’s line, it should say their name right. : D I LOVE SELENA. but most of her clothes are for skinny people. : (

chava @ 7:52 am on 12/04/2010

chava @ 7:55 am on 12/04/2010

I realy like this line i am already spending my money on her line selena gomez i love and you’r line you are gorgeous and you’r family i wish i ked meat her ow wow one thing selena gomez i cry if i think i wil never meat you

katarina kuzmova @ 6:08 am on 12/21/2010

I would like to ask whether your collection will be in Europe? Because I live in Slovakia and I’d like to buy clothes from Dream Out Loud …… I like your style of my dress. Thank you.

mikaela semon @ 3:13 pm on 06/15/2011

i love all of her clothes :))
and selena you are so beatuiful ,i hope i grow up to be like you someday :))

xx @ 10:22 am on 01/26/2012

You’re the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

you suck jb and illlllllooooovvvvee one direction liam,harry<3 louis nial and zayn we love you and an selena

ke @ 2:48 pm on 06/19/2013

i love it so beautiful

yasmie @ 12:48 am on 01/21/2014

Selena Gomez always looks good, amazing, perfect , glam. what so ever
i love her so much. i like her and her songs everything. i even bought her perfume. shes my biggest fan. i wish i can meet her. Selena Gomez i love u so much you are amazing.

GO…… SELENA GOMEZ

OH YEAH

yasmine @ 12:50 am on 01/21/2014

i love her so much i AM HER BIGGEST AND HUGEST fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!