Miranda Cosgrove Premieres Despicable Me

Miranda Cosgrove Premieres Despicable Me

Miranda Cosgrove keeps it classic in a LBD as she arrives to the premiere of Despicable Me held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon (June 27).

The 17-year-old actress voices the eldest adopted daughter of Gru, Margo.

Despicable Me follows Gru (Steve Carrell), armed with his arsenal of shrink rays, freeze rays and battle-ready vehicles for land and air, he vanquishes all who stand in his way. That is, until the day he encounters the immense will of three little orphaned girls who look at him and see something that no one else has ever seen: a potential Dad.

Despicable Me hits theaters on Friday, July 9th.

KEEP ENTERING OUR DESPICABLE ME GIVEAWAY!

20+ pics inside of Miranda

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Miranda Cosgrove

mar @ 11:49 pm on 06/27/2010

she’s cute a nice face

BUT big head for a very thin body and very very thin legs
I think she should eat a little more and could be perfect

she is and looks so classy

gabby @ 12:17 am on 06/28/2010

cant wait to see this movie! and the last airbender of course :D

emma @ 1:18 am on 06/28/2010

She is beautiful!!! I love her dress :)

Jessica Lewis @ 7:46 am on 06/28/2010

She looks so pretty, I love her!!!!!

LISAA @ 12:50 pm on 06/28/2010

aww shes so cute. the dress is adorablee and i really like her hair here

steve @ 3:59 pm on 06/28/2010

Such a BABE and such a rarity these days to find someone that seems to have class. Not sure what the heck Mar is talking about, probably some inner self insecurities popping up.

Alejandro @ 5:57 pm on 06/28/2010

Miranda’s by far the CUTEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!

rikki @ 8:42 pm on 06/28/2010

so pretty. so far i’ve been annoyed with all the characters she plays, but i like her in real life :)

she kinda has a big head/small body. lol. anyone notice that? reminds me of selena gomez a bit.

alex @ 9:13 pm on 06/28/2010

Love Miranda! She is so hot! I love her dress. She is so far ahead of Selena Gomez. Can’t wait to see this movie!

Matt @ 3:00 pm on 06/30/2010

OMG! When did she get so hot?

peter rowan @ 6:50 am on 07/01/2010

A MESSAGEGE FOR MILEY CYRUS miranda wears a pleated skirt at a premiere miley wears a brittney spears type leotard exposed

Joyce @ 3:03 pm on 07/01/2010

I can’t wait for DESPICABLE ME. When I saw the trailer in the theatres I didn’t really get a good idea of what it’s about…except that some evil guy stole a pyramid. But I got to watch some featurettes and behind-the-scenes clips (including interviews with Miranda) of the movie at MovieSet.com and I CAN’T WAIT for this film to come out! Check them out here: http://bit.ly/bWu5zo
Enjoy!

Eliza @ 9:43 am on 09/05/2010

Miranda Cosgrove looks fab in that dress. And why do you people say she has a large head? I don’t see it. I’m a fan of Miranda Cosgrove! Love her so much and that movie too.

laajkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj @ 2:24 am on 09/16/2010

selena gomez is soo way hotter than that ugly girl

laajkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj @ 2:24 am on 09/16/2010

selena gomez is soo way hotter than that ugly girl

peter rowan @ 11:35 pm on 12/13/2010

calling miley cyrus miranda has a red carpet skirt for miley selena wore a pleated skirt on americas got talent in her song round and round

peter rowan @ 11:46 pm on 12/13/2010

I think mirandas skirt looks full circle pleats to bad for miley she wears exposed leotard shorts in front of five year old girls that her vigina can be seen on stage I dont like miley any more miley can **** off

Leesh @ 7:03 am on 09/28/2011

okay so i read this

BUT big head for a very thin body and very very thin legs
I think she should eat a little more and could be perfect

Why would you say mean things like that? Whats it achieving?