Harry Potter Weekend Starts TOMORROW!

Harry Potter Weekend Starts TOMORROW!

Just in case you’re tired of re-runs and can’t find anything good on your television for the weekend, ABC Family has your cure!

The network will be airing the first five Harry Potter movies starting tomorrow, Thursday, July 8th.

Fans will also be treated to never-before-seen interviews and footage of Harry’s epic final showdown with Voldemort from the much anticipated two-part motion picture, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which hits theaters this November.

Check out the schedule inside…

The “Harry Potter” Weekend

Thursday, July 8th
(7:30 – 10:30 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”

Friday, July 9th
(3:30 – 7:00 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”
(7:00 – 11:00 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”

Saturday, July 10th
(12:30 – 4:30 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”
(4:30 – 7:30 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
(7:30 – 11:00 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”

Sunday, July 11th
(1:30 – 4:30 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
(4:30 – 8:00 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”
(8:00 – 11:00 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”

Hp-marathon harry potter marathon abc 01
Hp-marathon harry potter marathon abc 31
Hp-marathon harry potter marathon abc 32
Hp-marathon harry potter marathon abc 33
Hp-marathon harry potter marathon abc 34
Hp-marathon harry potter marathon abc 35
Hp-marathon harry potter marathon abc 36

Credit: Murray Close, Jaap Buitendijk, TAYLOR TULIP-CLOSE, PETER MOUNTAIN; Photos: Warner Bros./ABC Family
Posted to: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Harry Potter, Rupert Grint

leila @ 10:15 pm on 07/07/2010

CAN’T WAIT! All the exclusives are going to be awesome!

Saudia @ 10:23 pm on 07/07/2010

I don’t have ABC Family because I live in Canada. But I own all the movies!! So I’ll have my own marathon .. yeah that’s right!! :D

chelsea @ 11:47 pm on 07/07/2010

@Saudia: me too:)

Mirakel @ 12:07 am on 07/08/2010

I love Harry Potter!

linda @ 12:34 am on 07/08/2010

yes i love it every one vote for the cast and the movie for teen choice awards eclipse sucked and they dont know how to act like true actors like these people!

Tash @ 1:08 am on 07/08/2010

Im so in the mood for a HP marathon now. Maybe before the 7th film comes out, i’ll watch all first 6 movies. Love HP <3

stephania @ 2:31 am on 07/08/2010

ahhh **** robpat was even hotter when he was a teen! *swoons*

eyeh8twilight @ 8:30 am on 07/08/2010

I am one of the weirdest fans that you’ll ever find with this franchise. I love Harry Potter, I will defend it to the death if I had to. The only thing is, I’ve only watched GoF, OOTP once or twice. I love the movies, I love the books, yet I just don’t watch them as often as I should. I haven’t watched SS, CoS, PoA in like 2 years. Like I said, I am one of HP’s biggest fans, yet I have a weird way of showing it. I don’t watch the movies if they’re on TV. Especially if there’s something else if I like on.

I am TIVOing this whole Harry Potter weekend, especially because they’re going to show never before seen behind the scenes clips of DH part 1 and 2! I can’t wait!!! I just hope they NEVER preview RonMione’s kiss. I want to be surprised when I see that. I would love to see what happens leading up to the kiss, but not the actual kiss.

JULY, 2011-DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 PREMIERE! I’M THERE! I’M COMING RUPEE!

Celia @ 12:19 pm on 07/08/2010

SWEET! I love the HP weekends! I can’t wait to see the new footage from Deathly Hallows! :D

pATRI @ 3:38 pm on 11/30/2010

THE BESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOUR FILMS GUYS!

sweety @ 3:26 pm on 12/13/2010

i just love daniel.he is sooo nice and cute.