Tom Felton Signed to Six String Productions

Tom Felton Signed to Six String Productions

It’s official — Tom Felton is making new music!

Thanks to a tip from FeltBeats.com, JJJ has learned that the 22-year-old actor has signed on the dotted line with Six String Productions to produce some new tunes.

Six Strings Productions tweeted the news, saying, “Tom Felton has signed and the album is very much on its way..” WOOHOO!

When JJJ chatted with Tom late last year, he told us that music wasn’t in the works — looks like that’s changed!

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Tom heading back into the studio?

Credit: Ami Sioux; Photos: Nylon Mag
Posted to: Tom Felton

linda @ 9:36 pm on 07/15/2010

i cant wait he looks hot in that pic!(:

kumiko23 @ 1:11 am on 07/16/2010

I can’t wait. Have listened to a few songs of him in feltbeats :) draco malfoy playing guitar & singing… hmmm…

fruity @ 1:27 am on 07/16/2010

I am so so happy for him!!! :D he tweeted me today, he. Makes me the happiest and luckiest girl alive xD!! Love you so much Tom :D he does sing great, I have watched his videos of him singing in the studio ! He posted videos of him singing on youtube in the last few years! Go watch em :D
Congratulations Tom!! I wish you all the best, I sense such a very bright future ahead of him xD!! Love you long time xoxo! Lots of love from Canada!

fruity @ 1:34 am on 07/16/2010

His youtube channel is feltbeats channel!! :D and also check out the website feltbeats.com they are awesome! XD and follow them on twitter too!!! XD

eyeh8twilight @ 11:34 am on 07/16/2010

Oh, Tom Felton got a record deal and your precious Pattinson didn’t? Again, suck it Twilight.

I might get his album, I heard he’s a really good singer. Apparantly so, because he’s got a record deal!

Emily @ 2:28 pm on 07/16/2010

I love his music. He’s great. He’s been my favorite since the beginning of the movies. I’m so proud of him! (:

d a n i e @ 6:54 pm on 07/16/2010

ahh love him i know that his album will be the best

karina @ 8:50 pm on 07/16/2010

wow!! great news!! love his music and i can’t wait to buy the album!:D

stef @ 11:31 pm on 07/16/2010

never heard of six string production but yay good for him !

Schmoopie @ 11:56 pm on 07/16/2010

Hope he’s a better singer than he is an actor…

Tom Felton is awesome !! I love you Tom !! follow me in twitter plz Guys !!

nicole Kayla @ 2:29 pm on 11/30/2010