Selena Gomez Lost Her Voice!

Selena Gomez Lost Her Voice!

Be thankful for modern technology!

Selena Gomez is breathtaking in a stunning LBD as she “chats” with George Lopez on Lopez Tonight on Monday night (July 26) in Los Angeles.

The 18-year-old actress actually lost her voice! Selena turned to a handy-dandy Dynavox machine and a dry-erase board to converse with the talk show host and comedian.

Selena told George about being good friends with Justin Bieber and teasing him about his height. She shared, “[I told him] ‘I’m not going to take off my heels. You’re short, embrace it.’”

On the show, George actually presented Selena with a gift basket from Warner Bros full of The Wizard of Oz merchandise and Dynavox donated their machine in her name to the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles!

FYI: Selena was wearing Ippolita‘s 18k Gold Polished Rock Candy Large Circle Earrings in Mother of Pearl, 18k Gold Rock Candy Gelato Bangle in Mother of Pearl, and an 18k Gold Polished Rock Candy Bean Bangle in Mother of Pearl.

Selena Gomez – Lopez Tonight – 07/26

Posted to: Selena Gomez

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
Bard @ 2:19 am on 07/27/2010

Is that the same machine she uses to record her songs on?

yesreallynow @ 2:23 am on 07/27/2010

She looks gorgeous in that dress. Hot.

marimadness @ 2:28 am on 07/27/2010

marimadness @ 2:29 am on 07/27/2010

HERE COMES THE HATERS READY TO BASH SELENA i say that becuz thats all ppl do on her post not u @bard ur good. But i think she looks great in this photograph! Shes very talented in both music and television she is a great rolemodel she’ll go places with her potential. She always has a smile on her face, even when she hurts. To me it seems a lot of ppl find things to pick at her and thats just SAD clearly they have WAY too much time on their hands and low self esteem. Selena is beautiful in her own way inside and out. Shes a natural beauty too. All girls are pretty in theyre own way. Selenas golden. My opinion. P.s DONT DRAG OTHER CELEBRITIES INTO THIS FUTURE COMMENTERS OKAY? M GOOD. P.s. Im not really a selena fan. But i do think shes all those things. She bearly caught my fan-ttention which she deserved a long time ago.

halle @ 2:49 am on 07/27/2010

@marimadness:

Go post this on Oceanup, there is rarely any haters here but there are bucket loads there.

halle @ 2:50 am on 07/27/2010

Selena is awesome. Not so good of a singer, but I have heard way worse. She is a really good actress though.
This interview was funny :)

kym @ 3:01 am on 07/27/2010

omg i luv that machine. i think it made the interview funny. i dont think it would be that hilarious and live up to a george lopez interview without it. no hate but its tru.
but y does everyone talk and jb, what does he hav to do with her movie or anything else….
she was cute in this with her expression and all and since lately she has looked more mature and thats good u can c she is trying to behave like a more mature young adult now…..lmfaooo i just read that over and i sound like a ****** but w.e :P

harley @ 3:20 am on 07/27/2010

She’s looks really pretty.

She may not be the best live singer, but her music is cute and she seems to have fun doing it, so I don’t see the harm. It’s not like people are forced to listen to her. Don’t like her? Don’t listen to her.

She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders, so I really don’t see how she’s doing any wrong.

Sam @ 3:33 am on 07/27/2010

The only charming Disney actress. She’s so sweet, not to mention really pretty.

a.m./p.m. @ 3:35 am on 07/27/2010

Now you mention it, she does remind me of Judy Garland.

Mellz89 @ 3:45 am on 07/27/2010

She’s so pretty!! Hahaaa..this interview is Hellaa funny!!
Get well soon selly :):) dun listen to those jeolous haters!cuz they just hav no life hahaa..
Stay humble Selena :)
Support u always..GBu

Rosiie @ 3:58 am on 07/27/2010

Selena is the only classy disney girl out there, she’s so beautiful inside and out. and she’s very respectable. :) I<3Selena!

Sara @ 4:50 am on 07/27/2010

lol this is so funny. I love Selena :)

liri92 @ 5:12 am on 07/27/2010

she isssssssss sooooooooooooo beautiful & & sweet.. you got to love this girl.. the only celebrity in america who is nice exept ashley tisdale..

marimadness @ 6:19 am on 07/27/2010

@halle dude i read the comments on selena’s posts 75% are all ill mannered. So im defending the person just in case it happens again. Dont tell me what to post where.

moo @ 6:22 am on 07/27/2010

I find it funny that she still has a microphone on!

MArkamara @ 7:37 am on 07/27/2010

she’s so annoying.

selenarulezz @ 8:21 am on 07/27/2010

@MArkamara:

no you are ! no hobbys???

Selena is beuatiful and SO talented in music and in acting!

deal with it you stupid haters!!

p.diddy @ 8:22 am on 07/27/2010

@Bard:

hahaha dude you’re not funny – at all!

She is a good singer and an amazing actress!
She could also work as a model she has the body and beauty!

hilam @ 8:25 am on 07/27/2010

Omg her hair looks so good it really suits her and she’s a natural beauty and she looks like a lady…and ppl say she ‘not growing’ haha take that haters she is groing into a classy lady!!!

bowwow4ever @ 8:28 am on 07/27/2010

Aayyee I love her since she was 14-15 and I still do
I hate Disney and all but I love her and her show!
She is such an good actress and she’s only 18 and I like her songs and her soft voice 2!
I’m proud to be one of her fans…her fans r cool and not obsessed like teh fans of other tween celebz ;)
She is gonna win all the TCA’s belive me ;)

#GoSelGo We Luuuv ya!

tiffany weng @ 8:36 am on 07/27/2010

Selena is really pretty.Hope she will get better soon.

amy @ 9:34 am on 07/27/2010

@marimadness:

I agree!

kk13 @ 9:45 am on 07/27/2010

@tiffany weng: me 2
I luv Selena she is a great role-model finnaly sprouting out of disney a little bit!!!!!GET BETTER SOON!

bruno @ 9:54 am on 07/27/2010

dudeeee she is an amazing actress
not such a good singer
but she KNOWS how to mix music, and it comes out REALLYY GOOD
like round and round, that song is amazing, BETTER than cant be tamed
so if u love electronic music, wait for selena’s new album :)
and stop STALKING SELENAAAAAAAAAAA PEOPLEEEE