Monsters, Inc. 2 New Release Date!

Monsters, Inc. 2 New Release Date!

One of JJJ‘s favorite Disney/Pixar films just got a new release date!

Monsters, Inc. 2 will be hitting theaters on November 2nd, 2012 — EXACTLY 11 years after the first film opened. Cool!

The flick was originally planned to open in theaters on November 16 — the same day as the final Twilight film released.

Monsters, Inc. followed Sulley (John Goodman) and Mike (Billy Crystal) as they tried to keep word of a child escaping into their world, secret. The film’s song “If I Didn’t Have You” won the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 2001.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE Disney/Pixar film?

Photos: Disney/Pixar
Posted to: Random

janelle @ 6:40 pm on 08/05/2010

i wonder if boo comes back :D if she does, i wonder what she would look like.

Adriana @ 6:48 pm on 08/05/2010

Favorite Pixar movie is Finding Nemo!! :) i hope they make a second one some day :)

Finding Nemo, it has to be the best movie, I still refer it to my everyday life, like if I ever get lost at the drop off I know to go to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby way, Sydney. It also taught me how to pronounce escape(:

I Think that i like Wall-E ♥

halle @ 7:27 pm on 08/05/2010

Boo better come back! She was my hero growing up! My Dad still calls me Boo to this day :))

oopsie @ 7:43 pm on 08/05/2010

Toy Story is classic Pixar. but besides that THIS ONE WAS THE BEST! so original. loved the whole business with all the doors.. so fascinating!!!

lolololol @ 7:54 pm on 08/05/2010

aw yes! this ones my fave, also they should make a nemo 2.. like ellen says almost everyday on her show! lol

Dave @ 8:19 pm on 08/05/2010

Wow, Pixar really likes to make fans wait for sequels. 11 years. Wow. When does Finding Nemo 2 come out? 15 more years from now?

Courtney @ 9:34 pm on 08/05/2010

yay I’m so happy!!

zanessa/scashley @ 12:55 am on 08/06/2010

Toy Story is definitely my favorite movie. I grew up with that movie. :D Then its Monsters Inc. Boo just captured my heart. Just two more years.. I really can’t wait for this sequel.

xoxoJanexoxo @ 10:53 am on 08/06/2010

I remember watching the 1st one like about 30 times!!! I’m going to watch this one even if in 2012 I’ll be 20 years old.. and I don’t care! hehe

Rhiann @ 3:33 am on 08/07/2010

@janelle:

If you’ve seen Toy Story 3, shes one of the children there. But apprently shes going to have her own daughter in this film.

But if you want to see her as a toddler, type in google Toy Story 3 Boo :)

Ingrid @ 3:07 am on 08/08/2010

Toy story is my fave of all!! :))

Lauren @ 3:51 pm on 08/11/2010

Cool:) Not seen Monsters Ink for yonks, lol

My fave Disney/Pixar movies are defo Finding Nemo, and the Toy Story films.

Edmundyu1995 @ 8:45 am on 10/09/2010

I found this video! and it has all the pictures and plot about the Monsters Inc 2!! check it out it’s soo cool!