Jonas Brothers React to Emmy Nom

Jonas Brothers React to Emmy Nom

Check out this new promo shot from JONAS L.A!

The series, now in it’s second season, was just nominated for it’s first Emmy, alongside Wizards, iCarly and Hannah Montana.

The musical trio caught up with MTV and dished about the nom, “We are very super excited! We’ve never been up for an Emmy before. That’s never been on our radar, so something like that’s really exciting. We don’t know who will win.”

Joe added in, “There’s a lot of Disney in there, so I think we’re gonna have some friendly competition going on there. Me and [Wizards star] David Henrie, we’ve been talking to each other and kind of making fun of each other here and there about the Emmy thing. But whoever wins, it’ll be cool for us to be honored. … That is amazing in general.”

WHO DO YOU THINK will take home the prize?

10+ pics inside…

Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 01
Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 02
Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 03
Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 04
Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 05
Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 06
Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 07
Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 08
Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 09
Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 10
Jonas-emmy jonas emmy nom pics 11

Credit: Bob DAmico; Photos: Disney Channel
Posted to: Chelsea Kane, Joe Jonas, JONAS, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas, Nicole Anderson

Pages: [1] 2 »
linda @ 4:07 pm on 08/12/2010

wizards for sure will win its the best show and funniest!!

Blair @ 4:08 pm on 08/12/2010

icarly will for sure win, its the best and funniest

Lauren @ 4:14 pm on 08/12/2010

@linda & @Blair

You two aren’t Jonas Brothers

Sure icarly & wizards r good but not as good as JONAS

mina @ 4:18 pm on 08/12/2010

They CAN’T win… Their show is stupid, and yeah, not funny… I can’t belive they are even nominated…. Weird.

Christine @ 4:19 pm on 08/12/2010

I still can’t believe this ****** show actually managed to get an Emmy nomination. Talk about lowering standards. The Jonas Brothers have the acting talents of a sock pupet (just one) and their show consistently gets the lowest ratings on Disney Channel. Wizards or iCarly will win for sure, and thank god for that.

g-race @ 4:27 pm on 08/12/2010

dood, the jo bros are cool and good at doing what they do…but their show is just hard to watch, i can’t do it, it sucks that bad for me

wizards or i carly will win fo sho, i mean, i am a big i carly fan, but you have to be fair and say wizards is an awesome show

kary @ 4:42 pm on 08/12/2010

JONAS can win, and if you got a nomination is because they are good no? so I do not understand who write stupid things, I die of laughter watching iCarly JONAS and when I saw I could not see the grace that show started badly, maybe not kill you JONAS laughing at you, but to me they make me laugh are funny.

linda @ 4:43 pm on 08/12/2010

they won choice actors so they cant be too bad but still wizards owns those shows big time!i carly is stupid and retarded

kary @ 4:43 pm on 08/12/2010

Ah thanks you for the pictures :) <3

kary @ 4:45 pm on 08/12/2010

@linda: right :)

fra @ 4:54 pm on 08/12/2010

Jonas will win. Icaly sucks and Wizard is not AS GOOD AS jonas!

jessica @ 5:45 pm on 08/12/2010

wizards most definitely. it has like the best acting, writing on any disney or nick show. and the wizards movie is awesome as well. it was the highest rated disney movie.

Evangeline @ 6:02 pm on 08/12/2010

No, no, no, NOO!
How on earth can they get an Emmy? that’s stupid!
oh my god!

Godd, Disney Channel can’t take over the Emmy’s! :(

Andie @ 6:21 pm on 08/12/2010

They don’t even deserve to be nominated, why do they have a show? Stuck with the music and let the TV move on to better things…
I hope iCarly wins, wizards already has an Emmy and this year iCarly got incredible rantings

SOFIA @ 7:49 pm on 08/12/2010

hope icarly win

or wizards :)

Senoritafish! @ 8:38 pm on 08/12/2010

@Andie: I agree with you, plus icarly has some great guests on the show with Jane lynch and Jack Black and the writting is so much better than the other shows! icarly 4 the win!

daniella! @ 9:22 pm on 08/12/2010

i think wizards will win….great acting and writing….the movie was so emotional it brought even my mom to tears

katey @ 9:59 pm on 08/12/2010

Jonas is better than all of the other Disney Channel shows and definitely better than iCarly. Especially this season Those sows rely on guests to get viewers. Jonas does it without the Shakira’s and Jakes, etc. I hope they win but the prejudice is there so it’s doubtful.

betina @ 10:48 pm on 08/12/2010

i dunno about last season….. but season 2 of JONAS is actually exciting u kno… so u should give it a chance~ wizards rock but they won last time… so they might wana give new shows some chance…anyway hope they win!! JONAS BROTHERS ROCK~

ashley @ 2:34 am on 08/13/2010

jonas la is way better and different than their previous season. it has an ongoing story that keeps you cringing for the next episode. the way they lead it as one big plot story is just like a regular tv show say if it was on abc or such. Yes, I do watch iCarly and wizards but they are all so random. I am a fan of them besides that fact. I just think jonas deserves this emmy because they really stepped it up and made huge improvements.

that’s my two cents.

joceelyynn @ 5:02 am on 08/13/2010

i seriously CAN’T believe they got nominated, honestly they can barely act…

osama @ 5:38 am on 08/13/2010

they dont deserve this nomination!

jensenLUVER tanya @ 9:46 am on 08/13/2010

as much as I lik da JONAS BROS & da show, i DONT think its emmy worthy. sorry guys…..da show isnt that good, funny, or any morals 2 it.

gami @ 11:38 am on 08/13/2010

ok what…..why are they nominated they CANT act!!! that is this stupidest show ever…its not funny or anything it better not win!! i hope the others win except this show.. this is so sad… srry the show doesnt deserve an emmy!
hope wizards win again!!
but i wouldnt mind if the others won except JONAS because its not a good show.

lidimeri @ 4:31 pm on 08/13/2010