Justin Bieber: I Love Girls Chasing Me!

Justin Bieber: I Love Girls Chasing Me!

Justin Bieber gets a head start from a crowd of female fans in his sprint to an awaiting car in this new promo for the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.

The 16-year-old musician told MTV about the shoot, “I’m kind of like the Beatles running, and there’s girls chasing after me. Everything’s been going pretty smooth. I like girls chasing me, so it’s good.”

And his favorite VMA moment so far? “All-time favorite moments of the VMAs? Probably when Eminem performed. I’m just a big Eminem fan, and I remember turning on the VMAs and seeing Eminem perform.”

The 2010 MTV Video Music Awards will be broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 12 @ 9PM ET/PT on MTV.

Justin Bieber: VMA Promo #1

Dania @ 11:31 am on 08/17/2010

I kinda like him but I gotta admit..the Jonas brothers had already done that, it’s kinda old already.. And jb stands for Jonas brothers bot Justin beiber! (at least that’s my opinion).. I think Justin beiber is nice but he’s new and idk why ppl are so obssesed! (I like his voice though! Don’t get me wrong!:D )

Sara @ 11:38 am on 08/17/2010

I love very much Justin Bieber. I want to speak with him. Plese. Thank You

Yolanda @ 12:29 pm on 08/17/2010

Oh please – like he knows who the Beatles are!!!! Boy didn’t even know Germany was a country LOL!!!!!

Yolanda @ 12:31 pm on 08/17/2010

briana :) @ 12:59 pm on 08/17/2010

i cant wait to see him on the video msic awards! he’s soo cool its gonna be amazing. i saw his concert and he’s sooo talented!

angie @ 1:40 pm on 08/17/2010

beatles????
you are NEVER going to be like the beatles
not even close

jensenLUVEr tanya @ 3:40 pm on 08/17/2010

um Jonas Bros already did that, & its over rated……i bet he does lik girls chasin him but i really think hes scared of girls. LOL but stil luv him. so adorable… p.s im surprised he knew who da beatles were. LOLOL

kym @ 3:44 pm on 08/17/2010

hmmmm… what does this remind me of…..?
oh yeah, the openning sequence of Jonas brothers 3-D!!
totally agree with Diana. Justin has a great voice and all but its nothing overly spectacular, its pretty average. people just luv him so much cuz hes cute. gotta admit if i ever saw him id probably jump him with the biggest hug haha and pinch his cheeks. he reminds of my little brother :)
but srry justin (and the the jobros, even tho i luv u) no one will EVER be like the beatles. they had to have ambulances waiting outside at ther concerts, people went nuts. mass histeria like that will never happen again. it was slightly duplicated with MJ fans back in the 80′s but probably never again. times have changed… :S

Andy @ 7:37 pm on 08/17/2010

HA ! Please don’t make me laugh !!!! JUSTIN BIEBER THE BEATLES !! I don’t think he knows who they are .. and this clip reminds me of the Jonas Brothers movie .. please be original , if you know what that means, and by the way Bustin Jieber .. there’s only one place for a JB here and that’s the Jonas Brothers ;) .. good luck ..

Anon @ 10:11 pm on 08/17/2010

@Yolanda: Wow you got it all twisted he didn’t understand what an interviewer was saying when he asked him about being German because the interviewer said jewman.

BOBinogs @ 1:48 am on 08/18/2010

thats a copycat of jonasbrothers 3D, please be original..
and he’s never be the beatles, michael jackson, or even justin timberlake’
and Am I the only one who doesnt like his song just because his voice? I mean he has a great song (cause he’s not the one whos made it) but his voice is like a girl. its anoy to listen to little boy

Dani reina @ 11:45 am on 08/18/2010

Me encanta justin bieber me encantaria ir un consierto de el :)

chels @ 4:30 pm on 08/18/2010

@Anon:
yeah seriously i saw the interview and couldnt understand him either

laura @ 10:45 pm on 08/21/2010

Thats the same scene that the Jobros did at their 3D movie. Bustin Jieber is so annoying… why he can’t have a little bit of imagination? … And hey, Bustin! You will never be like The Beatles, Michael Jackson or JB (JONAS BROTHERS ) … You need to grow up as an artist. 1st step: WRITE YOUR OWN SONGS!!!! …

He is WAY MORE BETTER THAN YOU

swella rodrigues @ 8:42 am on 08/29/2010

I FEEL THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE MY LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER. HE IS THE BEST. I LOVED A BOY,BUT WHEN I SAW JUSTIN BIEBER I WENT MAD ON HIM. I WISH ICOULD MEET HIM.ALL MY FRIENDS SAY”HE IS A CELEBRATY;AND I AM HIS SILLY FAN”. BUT I STILL HAVE HOPE THAT I WILL MEET HIM ONE DAY.JUSTIN BIEBER PLEASE COME TO GOA.I WISH YOU WERE MINE AND MINE ONLY .YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST.LOVED YOU ,LOVE YOU ,WILL CONTINUE LOVING YOU. WITH LOTS OF HUGS,KISSES ANDLOVE. SWELLA.