Miranda Cosgrove Makes It Manhattan

Miranda Cosgrove Makes It Manhattan

Miranda Cosgrove stops to pose with a fan as she leaves her hotel in Manhattan, NYC on Thursday night (August 19).

The 17-year-old actress just recently reunited with her School of Rock costar Jack Black on iCarly.

According to EW, Jack will be playing Aspartamay, Spencer’s (Jerry Trainor) videogame nemesis. The rivals come face-to-face at the show’s version of Comic-Con, Webicon.

WHO ARE YOU most excited to see on iCarly — Jane Lynch or Jack Black?

Miranda-manhattan miranda cosgrove manhattan hotel 01
Miranda-manhattan miranda cosgrove manhattan hotel 02
Miranda-manhattan miranda cosgrove manhattan hotel 03
Miranda-manhattan miranda cosgrove manhattan hotel 04

Credit: Doug Meszler; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Miranda Cosgrove

Courtney @ 11:37 pm on 08/20/2010

yay

jasper @ 1:04 am on 08/21/2010

I wish I’d run into her and got a picture

alex @ 1:05 am on 08/21/2010

I Love MIRANDA. She is so AWESOME

Shannon @ 11:22 am on 08/21/2010

My only comment is why is she wearing long sleeves in the summer!

steve @ 12:25 pm on 08/21/2010

i wish i had seen her i live in the ny area! and i’d have to say i’m happier about jack black’s guest appearance than jane’s.

Ron @ 4:31 am on 08/22/2010

Well, I’m actually most excited to see Miranda Cosgrove on “iCarly.” Were she not on the show, working with a bunch of awesome people, I would not be writing this, or watching ‘iCarly.” Simple fact from a simple mind. Lewis Lapham, a former editor of Harper’s, dedicates his book, “Lapham’s Rules of Influence, to “Delphina Lapham, who never learned any of the rules.” Ms. Cosgrove, from what I know of her, appears to have never learned any of the rules, either, and I think that is exceptionally rare for anyone who has navigated her way as successfully through “society” as she has. Of course, she has not done it by herself, and she knows that, and shows it in her demeanor, and the manner in which she conducts herself.

That said, since I am unfamiliar with Jane Lynch and her work, I am most excited to see the episode with Jack Black. I imagine it will give Jerry Trainor a good opportunity to strut his comic genius. Whatever that means. I don’t have the faintest idea. Words just came pouring out. Please excuse me. I think I am going to go now. Bye.

jessica @ 12:34 pm on 08/22/2010

why is icarly getting all these awesome guest stars?
i mean no offense or anything. but whatever the show is still great.