Justin Bieber & Jessica Jarrell Go 'Overboard'

Justin Bieber & Jessica Jarrell Go 'Overboard'

Justin Bieber gets close with his tour mate Jessica Jarrell as they perform during his My World Tour at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto on Saturday night (August 21).

The duo performed “Overboard” on stage where they were seen holding hands, hugging and getting very close to a kiss.

Justin tweeted just this afternoon about performing at Air Canada Centre, “Not gonna lie…I’m tired but just HYPED right now!! Freakin ACC tonight!! WOW!! THANK U THANK U THANK U!! WOW. 3 years ago I was on the side of the street busking in Stratford for anyone who would listen….2nite we sold out the ACC!! NEVER SAY NEVER!”

25+ pics inside….

Justin-jessica justin bieber jessica jarrell 24
Justin-jessica justin bieber jessica jarrell 25

Credit: Dominic Chan, Stephen Fernandez; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, WENN
Posted to: Jessica Jarrell, Justin Bieber

Pages: [1] 2 »
lena @ 2:05 am on 08/23/2010

love this song!!! awesome stuff =)

LOLA @ 2:33 am on 08/23/2010

I hope that girl is prepared for death threats from obsessed Justin Bieber fans.

Jenny @ 2:47 am on 08/23/2010

@LOLA Exactly my thoughts.

I know this isn’t anything to diss him about, and I’m not, but it looks odd that the girl is taller than him.

biikaa @ 3:31 am on 08/23/2010

@Jenny: true… it just looks weird :S not being mean to justin or anything, i’m sure he’ll grow soon.

@LOLA: bahaha my thoughts exactly

haley @ 5:04 am on 08/23/2010

that girl is way too big for him to handle…

What's up! @ 7:52 am on 08/23/2010

@haley: And way to black … The biebs has said many times that he prefers “to date a vanilla, cause he loves vanilla” lol although with a comment like that you can’t help but hope he was joking

Daniella!! @ 9:20 am on 08/23/2010

Not to be rude but she looks way older than 15 maybe 25. wowww

haley @ 9:35 am on 08/23/2010

I think she is 2 years older than him…her profile says she’s born on 1992, i could be wrong though…

tina @ 12:18 pm on 08/23/2010

Waits for the insecure Bieber girls to rip into this innocent girl.

kendra @ 12:33 pm on 08/23/2010

no she’s actually 14 u could look it up

bridget @ 3:06 pm on 08/23/2010

wow… not to be mean to JB or anything but tht grl is way to good for him itz kinda funny caz she is taller than him..

@lola i deffentaly agree

Jasmine @ 3:30 pm on 08/23/2010

@Daniella!!:

I AGREE WITH YOU :D

Bibi @ 3:58 pm on 08/23/2010

@kendra:
nope, jessica is 15

Jaz @ 5:41 pm on 08/23/2010

Nah, she’s 15. Her birthday’s in January :]

eula paula @ 6:44 pm on 08/23/2010

hello justin!!!!! my name is eula paula i like you, i like music down to eart. kiss

i love you forever MY LIFE IS YOU

does it matter? @ 6:48 pm on 08/23/2010

She’s 15, and THEY ARE NOT DATING. She said she would never date him, plus she’s not ALLOWED to date. And she actually doesn’t get death threats from any of his fans. She’s an amazingly sweet and talented girl :) I met her at Justin’s concert in Nashville during the VIP party. She’s so sweet and her music is AMAZING<3 She’s going to be HUGE:) Up and Running is her current single so request it:)
And she’s only an inch taller then him, she’s not that tall, even next to me and I’m 5’1″
So basically, they’re just good friends, and she’s super nice, and I’m a HUGE fan! And they do this at every concert, it’s part of the “Act” haha

Jbismylife @ 8:28 pm on 08/23/2010

I hate jessica but i love my justin bieber <33333

marimadness @ 8:47 pm on 08/23/2010

@jbismylife lets count that as one death threat….just playin. Im surprised the beaver fans arent goin crazy over the allegations cuz last time it was about kim k they went CRAZY and that was AFTER the “my new gf” post then again i was probably on oceanUP :P beaver fans will be ridiculed FOREVER cuz the death threat situation hahaha :P @tina HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so true

glammergirl @ 11:09 am on 08/24/2010

@does it matter?:
i totally agree with you! she is so sweet! and i love her songs! shes not even that much taller than him. it does not matter because its part of the act!

viviana @ 11:24 am on 08/24/2010

well i think people gave kim death threats cuz shes just not likable. Shes famous for nothing… but i love jessica and bieber theyre both super talented

look justin bieber is like boy trying to date girl he don’t never like or is he a girl i think it’s a girl because it sang like a girl who is she or he whatever it is i don’t care i hate justin bieber hate to hear or said it’s name

in ur face :) @ 6:56 pm on 08/24/2010

@what’s up!

okay wake up and smell the chocolate honey i don’t think they are dating but for your sake i hope they are! And there are many inner racial cupples so get used to it !!! have a nice day :)

tere @ 7:25 pm on 08/24/2010

OMFG
I freaking hate her D:
& she’s ougly uggh!
Justin i love yoou<3

N.o @ 7:47 pm on 08/24/2010

haha. bieb’s new girl is taller than him.lol.but she shouldnt go with that loozer!

just being meee!!! @ 11:14 pm on 08/24/2010

ok noo commenting bad stuff to me!!! THIS IS MY OPINION AND I A NOT GONNA TAKE CRAP!!!!!! Ok i think that they are cute together!! DONt EVEN SAY NO THEY ARE NOT!!!! i am serious

Pages: [1] 2 »