Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Caught Kissing!

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Caught Kissing!

The Last Song sweeties Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth look they are definitely back together!

The duo were spotted sharing a passionate kiss in her Mercedes Benz SUV on Monday morning (September 13) in Los Angeles. Check out the pic on JustJared.com!

In case you missed it, check out more pics from this weekend where Miley and Liam picked up a late lunch at Panera Bread and some coffee at the nearby Starbucks.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Miley and Liam coupling back up?

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 »
suri @ 6:11 pm on 09/13/2010

Liam cheat on Miley, if she decided to get back with him I’d be so disappointed in her

Rachel @ 6:14 pm on 09/13/2010

Miley! Liam is a great mistake

Andreea @ 6:26 pm on 09/13/2010

Look guys, I’m not trying to be rude or anything, but it is Miley’s life. She can be with whoever she decides and that she thinks they’re good for her.
Personally I love them together, but if she thinks that they need to split they will, and I would have to accept that, just like you need to accept the fatc that she wants him back in her life.. We have got to respect her decisions as fans.

nathalia @ 6:36 pm on 09/13/2010

i like them together

mary @ 6:54 pm on 09/13/2010

So disappointed in Miley too :( She is Tamed :(

Sónia7 @ 7:01 pm on 09/13/2010

how do you know he cheated on her ?!!! Were you there ??? PLEASEE… you shouldn’t believe in everything you read ! And if he did and miley still wants to be with him, than it’s her own “problem”

Lawrence @ 7:03 pm on 09/13/2010

Eeew.

brenda @ 7:17 pm on 09/13/2010

Liam only usin her for the fame!

Did they ever really break up? I bet it was just rumor.

Bria @ 7:21 pm on 09/13/2010

I’m gonna go ahead and assume that they never really broke up. She was away at work and she and Liam couldn’t be together.I think they just stopped talking for awhile so she could focus on her work. Taking a break doesn’t mean you’re over! If people don’t see acouple together for a month, they freak out. And to @Suri, apprently that’s his thing. He dumped his girlfriend is Australia to be with Miley, I don’t know if Mileu knew or not, but it’s still karma working it’s magic.

Kar @ 7:27 pm on 09/13/2010

Booooo such a stunt, Its so obvious who “passionatly” makes out infront of billions of cameras like that.

emma @ 7:29 pm on 09/13/2010

@Smile 1000 smiles

They break up, Liam and his rep confirmed to all gossip sites. Liam is pathetic, he only want publicity

m @ 7:59 pm on 09/13/2010

@suri:
Don’t believe what you read on the internet kid.

starshine99 @ 8:11 pm on 09/13/2010

Miley Cyrus is whipped! LOL :)

none @ 8:17 pm on 09/13/2010

Who cares my question is Is Jennifer Stone dating her Mean Girls 2 co star patrick johnson ? I heard she was dating one of the guys from the movie. Does anyone know if she has a boyfriend now and who he is?

suri @ 8:20 pm on 09/13/2010

@m

Liam cheat on Miley it is/was confirmed

tessa @ 8:28 pm on 09/13/2010

- Liam & his rep confirmed Miam broke up
- His rep confirmed Liam not use her fame (really Liam want her fame)
- His rep confirmed other rumors
- His rep NOT confirmed that Laim cheat was lie

rania @ 8:58 pm on 09/13/2010

Miley when are you going to realize Liam is just a cheating famewhore
Nick is much better

v @ 9:42 pm on 09/13/2010

I don’t know whether to be happy or whatever that they’re back together, I guess I don’t really care.

But Niley is pretty much over and done with. I highly doubt they’ll get back together for the 3rd or who knows how many times. If it didn’t work out the first two, I don’t think it’ll work out the next few. Who knows though.

TayBR @ 9:48 pm on 09/13/2010

I can not believe Miley bought into Liam again! She turned to him like little puppy! Miley, who insisted on showing the world that Can not Be Tamed, is now #CANBETAMED
This comes and goes, this indecision of them, it’s getting all very boooooooooooooooring!

GossipGirl @ 10:25 pm on 09/13/2010

I get so tired of people say how all of Miley boyfriends use her for fame just because they’re not as famous as she is. When Nick Jonas on the other hand-only calls Miley up when he wants to do a song and then after it fails (like BEFORE THE STORM did) , u don’t hear anything about them anymore. What do u call that?

itsmeagain @ 10:29 pm on 09/13/2010

who are WE to tell Miley who she can or cannot be with? It’s not of our business . And Niley’s PLEASE GROW THE EFF UP. Nick and Miley are as DEAD AS ROAD KILL. They’re NOT COMING BACK, ACCEPT IT! LIAM’S MUCH BETTER THAN FAME WHOR3-RE BOUD JONAS. And PS: Hating on Liam by calling him a MONKEY and a CHEATER is NOT BRINGING NICK and Miley any closer than what they already are. If u were a tru Miley fan, U’d respect Liam because he makes her Happy

itsmeagain @ 10:31 pm on 09/13/2010

@suri: by what? And plase don’t say it’s that sttory of Liam dancing with other girls at a club. Cause THAT’S NOT CHEATING. Justin Timberlake dose the same thing with Jessica Beil and they’re still in a committed relationship. And I’m pretty sure Miley wasn’t cheating on LIAM when she was Lap Dancing on top of that fourty year old man or sitting on top of a guy on her LOL set

azalea @ 11:41 pm on 09/13/2010

ok Miley, really Miles ?!
really ?!