Big Time Rush: Debut Album Details!

Big Time Rush: Debut Album Details!

Check out the cover for Big Time Rush‘s debut album!

The new record features 11 songs including the guys’ duet with Jordin Sparks “Count On You,” “Halfway There” and “The City Is Ours,” among many others.

You can pre-order the record at BTR’s official store: BTRBand.com!

The Deluxe Package includes the CD, a poster, BTR Silly Bandz, a slap bracelet, a t-shirt and a free download of BTR’s new single, “Til I Forget About You!”

ARE YOU EXCITED for Big Time Rush’s new album?

Btr-album big time rush album 01
Btr-album big time rush album 02
Btr-album big time rush album 03
Btr-album big time rush album 04
Btr-album big time rush album 05

jess_g @ 2:42 pm on 09/15/2010

ahh i cant wait i love them

2bedatcool @ 6:30 pm on 09/15/2010

so buying this

Rubi @ 8:00 pm on 09/15/2010

ahhh ! sooooo buying the deluxe edition for my birthday ;DDDD <33333

HIH @ 3:43 am on 09/17/2010

They are so hot!

Rachel @ 2:49 pm on 09/17/2010

AHHHHH!!!!! I’M SO BUYING THAT!!! My Birthday is november 7th, so i’m telling my parents to get me that, and i’ll take it early. but i will only wear the shirt to a concert or an autograph signing. Other than that, i will hang it, and the poster on my wall. Along with my other BTR stuff :)

Rachel @ 2:49 pm on 09/17/2010

niamh @ 5:08 am on 10/10/2010

Hey, I live in England. Where will it be sold and how much will it cost? Because I really want it.

mOMOFAFAN @ 9:17 pm on 10/11/2010

Anyone else try to buy the CD today only to be told it sells in stores tomorrow the 12th!!! My daughter was SO BUMMED!!!!! Will have to make another run to the store tomorrow to get it!!!!

hey yal parents know yal on this

any where yal find it and how much it cost cause i really jeeply truly want this . so please tell me

hey do u have to buy it online for the silly bandz or can u buy the whole pack at the stores?

ilovebtr! @ 8:57 pm on 10/29/2011