Justin Bieber: 'CSI' Sneak Peek!

Justin Bieber: 'CSI' Sneak Peek!

Just FOUR MORE DAYS til Justin Bieber makes his acting debut in CSI!

The 16-year-old musician plays Jason, a troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother—a decision that leads him into an explosive confrontation with the CSIs. It is the beginning of an emotional story that will conclude later in the season.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will premiere THIS Thursday, September 23 @ 9PM ET/PT on CBS.

Also check out a video of Justin singing “Happy Birthday” in support of the American Cancer Society’s More Birthdays initiative.

Justin Bieber on CSI: Clip #2

Justin Bieber for The American Cancer Society

Posted to: Justin Bieber

Skylar @ 8:43 pm on 09/19/2010

Okay, disreguarding the fact that I don’t like his singing, his acting was…okayish. Don’t shoot off at me and say “You just don’t like him because you hate his songs and voice!” or whatever, because honestly, I judged his acting with an open mind. It didn’t seem like he was a terrible actor, but he wasn’t too great either. Maybe it was just that I couldn’t take him seriously. If he really wants to start acting, he’ll need a little work, but I’m sure he could do it eventually.

Snait @ 8:51 pm on 09/19/2010

It sucks. It sucks. It sucks.

CNXY @ 8:55 pm on 09/19/2010

Remember when he was just this little kid with the cute haircut singing songs while he was brushing his teeth. Where did that sweet boy go? All I see now is a white version of Usher.

halle @ 10:10 pm on 09/19/2010

He is not very good at acting yet. He is playing an important part, but he isn’t very convincing. The network is just using Justin to get higher views on the season premier.

Kel @ 10:22 pm on 09/19/2010

He acting…..SUCKS…..sorry, n I love Justin….but thats just not right.

Katho @ 10:44 pm on 09/19/2010

his acting is soo good for a first timer! OMG im so proud of u! <3<3<3 u!!!! jblovaforevaa

kate101 @ 12:26 am on 09/20/2010

@Katho, you must live under a rock to think that was good, even for a first-timer. He was alright but not good, not convincing in the slightest…sorry

ashley @ 12:31 am on 09/20/2010

I think his acting was good but we can’t really judge him yet that was just one little sneak peek its not his whole part he could actually turn into a really good actor who knows? we will just have too wait and see and as for his singing AMAZING!!!!!

Carla @ 12:51 am on 09/20/2010

I think he’s gorgeous whether he’s singing or acting.

rae @ 1:38 am on 09/20/2010

At least way better than Taylor Swift’s acting.

Jaz @ 2:16 am on 09/20/2010

@rae: I degree.Taylor was good in Valentine’s Day. Her character seemed like a real person. I believed her performance. To me it seemed like her scenes were brief. It kind of felt like a sneak peak.
Justin did ok. Although it felt like he was missing something in his performance. He didn’t have much facial expressions. He kind of looked like he was listening to the guy but not getting what he was sayin, I dont know but @ashley: is right. We have to see the whole episode to really judge his performance.

u suck! @ 2:37 am on 09/20/2010

I hope someone kills him in the show hehe

haley @ 7:07 am on 09/20/2010

Justin is talented in everything :)

mia @ 8:41 am on 09/20/2010

that was awful, he was speaking his words rather than acting them.
and I hate how all theese pop stars the big and small ones are getting acting roles because of who they are, when their are thousands of actors needing their first break or are out of work.

Sahina @ 11:16 am on 09/20/2010

all he was lacking was facial expressions and more emphasis on his voice. because of that it didn’t seem convincing enough.

emily @ 6:08 pm on 09/20/2010

i love you justin but your ACTING SUCKS sorry ! i didnt feel it at all taylor swift was better in CSI then you . i wont be watching it
justin i love you BUT YOUR ACTING SUCKS REALLY BAD your just a white version of usher…. i love you justin

lovelydee @ 2:11 am on 09/21/2010

He’s actually not that bad
he just needs some acting
classes. I’m excited to see
the rest of the episode.

MovieGeek @ 2:26 am on 09/21/2010

I Like CSI, So i might watch it…

FYI:
For Anyone who likes those Silly Bandz*…
Justin Bieber now has a 24 pack of them…
I’m not personally all too impressed but my 9yo cousin is freaking out about them.

Seen Here if you’re interested.

*Please note I am not endorsing this product, Nor am I being paid for posting this comment. Just passing Bieber info on to his fans.

débora @ 6:44 am on 09/21/2010

justin eu sei que vc não está
com cãncer deus me livre se acontecer
alguma coisa com vc eu amo vc d+
faria tudo pra ver vc mas não tenho condições
te amuh um tãtão asssim .>3

de:débora
para :justin bieber
te amuh de mais ‘
não se esqueça que as meninas brasileiras te amam muitoh ‘

HIH @ 7:48 am on 09/21/2010

I can’t wait to see the episodes!

Jenaycm @ 2:28 pm on 09/21/2010

Stupidity.

allie @ 8:31 pm on 09/23/2010

@Carla: he is ugly!!!!

allie @ 8:35 pm on 09/23/2010

go u suck!! i am with you ON that one even though i am 11 i hope he dies!!!

nikki @ 9:31 pm on 09/23/2010