Zac Efron Premieres 'Charlie St. Cloud' in Sydney

Zac Efron Premieres 'Charlie St. Cloud' in Sydney

Zac Efron gets a kiss from a contest winner as they walk the red carpet premiere of Charlie St. Cloud in Sydney on Sunday afternoon (September 19).

The 22-year-old actor was a hit at the premiere and took time out for the huge crowd of fans waiting. Zac was even spotted giving one little girl a great big hug. How sweet!

Next up for Zac? Heading to Louisiana to start filming on The Lucky One.

15+ pics inside of Zac Efron

Zac-sydney zac efron charlie sydney 14
Zac-sydney zac efron charlie sydney 15

Credit: TitoMedia.com.au, Brendon Thorne; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, Getty
Posted to: Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
ehryle @ 2:41 pm on 09/19/2010

zac u must wear ur ring.. u rock!! handsome :)

cara @ 2:48 pm on 09/19/2010

oh that girl is so lucky!

ze @ 2:49 pm on 09/19/2010

everything about these pics are sooooo typical

Katty @ 2:51 pm on 09/19/2010

He is so sweet to his fans, it’s wonderful of him.

I can’t wait for production photos of his new movie, I want to know what it will be look, I never read the book. I hope he shaves during the course of the movie! He starts filming in a little under three weeks so hopefully he gets a bit of a break.

Miranda @ 2:56 pm on 09/19/2010

Thats so cute, that contest winner is lucky
The funny thing is his smiled looks so forced when
the fan does that, a smile kinda like “I have a girlfriend, get off of me”
LOL

Zanessa forever :)

kami @ 3:04 pm on 09/19/2010

ah lucky contest winner. she got to kiss his cheek. what a sweet guy zac is.

kami @ 3:06 pm on 09/19/2010

this is so sweet of him.
i hear he went over to all the kids in wheelchairs in london and talked with them. such a nice guy.

zanessa/scashley/ashnessa @ 3:13 pm on 09/19/2010

I envy that contest winner. Lucky girl !! Zachary looks so handsome though.

AMELIE @ 3:36 pm on 09/19/2010

@ze:
lol.. WTH???

rosie @ 3:44 pm on 09/19/2010

I dont think its fair how the people in the wheelchairs always always get more time with zac at the london premiere, i thought everyone nowadays should be treated equally, and even if you have a broken leg and ur in a wheelchair just because of that fact ur gonna get more time with zac!!!!!!

ehryle @ 3:53 pm on 09/19/2010

Vanessa back in LA!!! http://yfrog.com/afmm3nj with a new RING (diamond)??

Emma Efron @ 3:57 pm on 09/19/2010

Aww he’s so sweet giving his fans a hug i’ve seen him do that lots of times he really loves his fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he wants to shave his beard he says it’s too itchy.

Skylar @ 4:00 pm on 09/19/2010

Oh.My.Gosh.
Hes’s soooo just wow, I’m crying hahahaha. I love love love love love love love him!!!!!!!
And pshhh that’s so unfair haha. I’m determined to meet Zac, kissing him on the other hand would be like, m&m’s on top of ice cream! :D (hehe instead of icing on the cake bc I really don’t like the icing as much as the cake.)
Love you Zac!!! So much!
Zanessa Forever <3
Btw, I can’t wait till Nov. 9!!!!

ashytisdalefan @ 4:20 pm on 09/19/2010

Shes so lucky! Haha. he looks good. :)

duduche29 @ 4:39 pm on 09/19/2010

someone who read the book said that logan have a beard during the flashbacks and during “present time” has long hair

i don’t know if it’s true since i didn’t read the book

Stephanie @ 5:21 pm on 09/19/2010

@rosie: Ever considered the possibility that those people in wheelchairs aren’t just people with just a broken leg but with actually an incurable disease??

nesa @ 5:21 pm on 09/19/2010

that ***** is crazy. That’s a pretty sensual kiss on the cheek.

kay @ 5:35 pm on 09/19/2010

kay, I love him but that beard..no. he looks like chris cringle. mustache..maybe, beard no.

susan1 @ 5:39 pm on 09/19/2010

lucky girl she gave Zac a kiss!!
looking good Zac.

Soni @ 6:19 pm on 09/19/2010

#11 Ehryle:

What diamond ring? SHe has not diamond ring on her finger.

ze @ 6:23 pm on 09/19/2010

@AMELIE: meaning he’s nice to people, take it easy

joceelyynn @ 7:09 pm on 09/19/2010

GAAAAAAHHH i hate her so much i feel so jealous! lol

Karen @ 9:18 pm on 09/19/2010

The picture of Vanessa is taken in a jewelry store. So perhaps she bought a ring for herself that she liked. She does like jewelry and it seems she really likes rings as she has many. BUT for those who got mad because Zac didn’t hve THE ring on during the London premiere in the picture of Vanessa SHE doesn’t have THE ring on either!!! Of, gasp, I think I will have to go lie down…

I see Zac has had his ring on every time except for the premieres at London and Sydney. I wonder if something almost happend to make him want to keep it safe during these type events. One time Tim McGraw had a fan pull his wedding ring off his finger as he was going around shaking hands with fans while he was singing in a concert. Perhaps someone almost grabbed the ring off his hand during one of the premieres and he felt like it would be safer if he didn’t wear the ring while shaking so many hands at one time in such a big crowd. It is both Zac and Vanessa business when they wear their rings and when they don’t, how often they do, how often they don’t. Please, people do not get into the ring thing again!

kyle @ 9:21 pm on 09/19/2010

Zac hugging that cute little girl is sweet. He really values his fans unlike some celebrities who don’t give an iota of attention to their followers. I really admire this guy.

beatriz @ 9:44 pm on 09/19/2010