AJ Michalka: Hellcats Hopeful?

AJ Michalka: Hellcats Hopeful?

The number one thing JJJ readers wanted to know was if AJ Michalka could see herself on her sister Aly‘s new show, Hellcats.

So we asked.

The 19-year-old Secretariat starlet told us, “I love that idea of a cameo! It’s been brought up quite a bit by everyone. It’s a great show and I’m so proud of Aly for being such a solid actress on that show. I’m such a fan of the show too. I love the writing, it’s so well done and cheer routines and choreography is just amazing.”

AJ added, “I would love to be a part of that show one way or another. Whether I’m playing a family member of Marti’s or I’m just a random character in the background. I would love to be a part of it.”

JJJ Note: AJ is actually already a part of the show! The first thing you’ll hear from 78violet is the theme song, which debuts on the 6th episode!

WOULD YOU LIKE to see AJ on Hellcats?

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty, The CW
Posted to: AJ Michalka, Alyson Michalka, Hellcats

Listen to mayday parade @ 8:37 pm on 09/27/2010

Gay. Lame. Theme song by the lead? Seriously. What is this…. Disney? Love Hellcats but not stoked by this news.
Ps. It may not even get pick up as a series. Apparently ratings have died off already.

taylor @ 9:45 pm on 09/27/2010

@Listen to mayday parade: Ratings have gone down, but that’s to be expected since all the old shows have premiered.
It’s still doing better than GG, 90210, One Tree Hill, and Life Unexpected. I don’t think it’s in any danger of cancellation.

itsKs @ 11:00 pm on 09/27/2010

I love 78violet, and any new music from them, even if they didn’t write it, is amazing news! And seeing AJ on Hellcats would be cool, hopefully as maybe one of Marti’s classmates rather then a family member though! It would be cool to see them face off or something

Aly&Aj.fan @ 9:04 am on 09/28/2010

AMAZING :D
REALLY WANT AJ IN THE CAST!!!!

Mashoo @ 10:10 am on 09/28/2010

@taylor:
I agree. This show is getting more ratings than the other said shows. What’s wrong with AJ being there? I love her. Their duo is the best.

Gossip Girl @ 4:38 pm on 09/28/2010

@Listen to mayday parade: actually, Hellcats has already been picked up for a full season. And it’s actually pretty cool. It has a lot of realism in it unlike the Disney Shows of today. [Well, except GOOD LUCK CHARLIE]

mgryan @ 8:29 am on 09/29/2010

About the ratings thing, Hellcats had three million viewers it’s debut night where they where virtually unopposed in new content except for America’s Got Talent on NBC. Other networks have big shows in that timeslot. Let’s just see what happens and honestly the CW network has never exactly had the most viewers in tv history anyway. Having even two million could be a big win for them.