Ashley Greene & Joe Jonas Have a Vampire Weekend

Ashley Greene & Joe Jonas Have a Vampire Weekend

Ashley Greene keeps close to her new boyfriend Joe Jonas as they take in the Vampire Weekend concert at the Hollywood Bowl on Sunday night (September 26).

The couple were spotted out with a group of friends and enjoyed the show. Vampire Weekend is actually one of Joe‘s favorite bands.

Ashley tweeted early this morning, “The sound of my alarm clock came very early this AM….But Vampire Weekend at the Hollywood Bowl last night was a really great show!!”

FYI: For everyone asking about the rumor that Ashley and Joe are living together. JJJ sources tell us that this is NOT TRUE.

Joe is wearing a Bermuda Triangle tee from Christopher.

Photos: Thanks to everyone who sent this pic in!
Posted to: Ashley Greene, Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »
Natalie @ 3:35 pm on 09/27/2010

I don’t like them together… Ashley known for being a female player… I just don’t want Joe to get hurt

Natalie @ 3:36 pm on 09/27/2010

I don’t like them together. Ashley is known for being a female player, I just don’t want Joe to get hurt

Elizabeth @ 3:39 pm on 09/27/2010

She looks like she could be his mother and it is seriously weirding me ot.

girl @ 3:40 pm on 09/27/2010

@Natalie: Ummm Joe is sort of a player too. First Aj Michalka, then Taylor Swift, then Camille Belle, then Demi Lovato, and now ashley greene all through a course of 4 years. You just can’t handle the fact Joe is not with Demi anymore. But you need to get over it, Joe is with ASHLEY GREENE NOTT DEMI LOVATO!

Zanessaxjoenessa @ 3:41 pm on 09/27/2010

I dnt really like them together. I want him to go for somebody like
Vanessa Hudgens , or like selena gomez. Ashley dsnt seem right for him. But its his choice. If they’re happy, then theyre happy.

Bard @ 3:42 pm on 09/27/2010

she’s pretty but she also looks like she’s 10 years older than him. She should be dating older guys. Especially since she likes sex so much like she mentioned on the Chelsea Handler show.

anonymous @ 3:43 pm on 09/27/2010

They look happy

marie @ 3:45 pm on 09/27/2010

ashley is a sweetheart. I doubt they care if you think they match or not..that this their relationship they dont have to please you or to be cute for you to like them. I wish them the best…Yall should do the same..would you like people criticize you and your boyfriend? No then show some respect!!!!!

Kara @ 3:49 pm on 09/27/2010

what did she do to her hair. I liked it short :( oh well they look happy.Good luck to Jashley LOL

I REALLY don’t like the sound of Ashley Greene!
She seems a bit on the scarlet side if I’m honest and IN NO WAY Joe’s aesthetic equal.
It’ll end in tears, most probably Joe’s. Which is sad, because he’s so pretty.

cheryl @ 3:51 pm on 09/27/2010

Goddd, people saying “I want him to be with bla bla bla” are ridiculous. Who gives two ***** seriously ? They obviously want to be with each other, no one else, so deal with it.

Mary @ 3:51 pm on 09/27/2010

He looks like a freakin’ dog and she’s so pretty. That’s pictures not right

ashlee @ 3:54 pm on 09/27/2010

I like Joe/Ashley together .. he looks happy

I want pics of Joe,Nick,Miley,Ashley together .. all are friends :)

SB @ 4:01 pm on 09/27/2010

You know what I always say
Que sera, sera….
Whatevery will be, will be
If they are meant to be together, they will, they will last forever.
BUT
if not, it will come full circle and they will not last…..TIME WILL TELL!
And…
If you have ever watched “DEAR JOHN” sometimes things do
come full circle and you end up with someone else in the end….
Friends FIRST, LOVERS LAST!!
Live by it….

anonymous @ 4:03 pm on 09/27/2010

Ashley is the sweetest ever. She could be 23 but she’s such a kid at heart. Look at that smile! I honestly don’t see how some people could hate her. I bet Joe saw that and fell in love with her. Look up some of her interviews, she’s nothing like what the media, and maybe even her rep team are trying to sell.

Natalie @ 4:06 pm on 09/27/2010

@girl: Just so you know, I HATE Jemi! Joe needs to find a non-famous girlfriend…

Listen to mayday parade @ 4:08 pm on 09/27/2010

I sent this in!

Also for all of you that think Joe and Ashley shouldn’t be together cause Ashley has publically announced she loves the sex. Well get over it, Joe is 21 and doing the sex with her. Good for him! Sex is amazing!! He should play the field before settling down.

BRITTANY @ 4:13 pm on 09/27/2010

WELL THEY DON’T MAKE A GOOD COUPLE TO ME… BECAUSE…SHE’S A PLAYER & SO iS HE…THiS RELATiONSHiP iS NOT EVEN GOiNG TO LAST…=/

Marquita @ 4:17 pm on 09/27/2010

this makes me so mad joe is bold to bring this girl on tour with his ex. its so disrespectful on so many levels. Go Demi!

pup @ 4:19 pm on 09/27/2010

No offense, but chick looks old. Wow. O.O

Jenny @ 4:22 pm on 09/27/2010

They kinda look cute together.

Kaylee @ 4:26 pm on 09/27/2010

joe is the player in this situation
ashley is 23.. he’s 20… shes not “too old”
demi and joe aren’t together anymore and everyones gonna have to get over it

yaay @ 4:39 pm on 09/27/2010

I don’t know why but I’ve really gone of Joe this year Idk why
I love Ashley but not wiv joe they don’t suit and I’ve seen the way shes been lookin at Jackson Rathbne
for the past 3 yrs (since filmin 1st Twilight) I’m rootin for those two
But if Joe makes Ashley at the minute then fine its what she wants!
And vice versa

sofie @ 4:48 pm on 09/27/2010

@girl:
Joe isn’t a player. You’re not a player just because you’ve had 5 girlsfriends in 4 years, it just means that you’re not that good with keeping a relationship (which I can understand when you’re famouse) or you just haven’t found the right one yet..

IF you’re a player you don’t have girlfirends or boyfriends and if you do, you have more than one at a time

Daniela @ 5:06 pm on 09/27/2010

@Zanessaxjoenessa:
I’m actually agree with u, I think Joe should be with someone like Vanessa Hudgens, but I saw Vanessa and Ashley in some behind the video and Ashley seems really cute… so It’s okey

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »