Nick Jonas: 25th Anniversary of Les Miserables!

Nick Jonas: 25th Anniversary of Les Miserables!

Nick Jonas belts out the ending song as he stands tall beside costars Alfie Boe, Colm Wilkinson, and Ramin Karimloo during the anniversary performance of ‘Les Miserables‘ at London’s O2 Arena on Sunday evening (October 3).

After the big performance, the 18-year-old actor and musician headed off to the after party with his costars and rumored London love Samantha Barks.

Les Miserables stars Katie Hall, Cameron Mackintosh, Matt Lucas and Lea Salonga are also pictured below.

Nick-anniversary nick jonas lesmis anniversary 01
Nick-anniversary nick jonas lesmis anniversary 02
Nick-anniversary nick jonas lesmis anniversary 03
Nick-anniversary nick jonas lesmis anniversary 04
Nick-anniversary nick jonas lesmis anniversary 05
Nick-anniversary nick jonas lesmis anniversary 06
Nick-anniversary nick jonas lesmis anniversary 07

Credit: Dave M. Benett; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas

Pages: [1] 2 »
Jenni @ 11:40 pm on 10/03/2010

Listened to some video. He did a great job! As did everyone. Nice pictures!

his biggest fan @ 11:41 pm on 10/03/2010

NICK IS SO INCREDIBLE. I’M IN COMPLETE AWE OF HIM AND SO PROUD OF HIM AND HAPPY,MORE THAN I AM WITH ANY OTHER ARTIST,MUSICIAN,ACTOR,ENTERTAINER,HE IS THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE OF THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD

Julie @ 12:05 am on 10/04/2010

Floored by his performance, hands down! Check out his rendition of “Empty Chairs…” on YouTube. It was beautiful and moving. I was truly impressed with the depth of his voice. Great job Nick! And I think the world will be seeing a lot more of Nick Jonas in the future.

emma @ 1:33 am on 10/04/2010

I don’t believe Nick and Samantha are dating, she is ugly and She looks so old … Katie and Camille are beautiful!

harid @ 1:48 am on 10/04/2010

Miley is hotter than her sam is not very breautiful she cute girl but miley is gorgeous next to her.

Ella @ 3:31 am on 10/04/2010

Yeyy for Nick & Ms. Lea’s picture!!!! :D
Congrats to the entire casts of Les Miz!! :))

dave london @ 3:34 am on 10/04/2010

Saw the evening show the O2 last night, amazing night. The whole cast were outstanding apart from a woefully weak Jonas as Marius………no idea how or why he got this role.

erika @ 3:43 am on 10/04/2010

You go Nick :)

Lawrence @ 6:01 am on 10/04/2010

Good show Mr. Jonas!.

blahblahblah @ 8:23 am on 10/04/2010

Dude Don’t Try Too Hard Miley Belongs To You And Damn Hes Hot

kass @ 8:43 am on 10/04/2010

Nick and Samantha are “cute” she is mm cute??… no beautiful but ..jummm and nick wow man ur fans are so proud of u ..we love u!!!
Miley is my favorite girl but u know she has a bf .. so Nick also need a girlfriend.. but I still think that Niley was epic hahaha!!!

josephine @ 8:53 am on 10/04/2010

Oh please. Les Mis isn’t just about Nick Jonas. He was the weakest link. Go on, fangirls, reply with “Oh no u dont Nick is hawtt!!11!!1!”

fdsjf @ 9:07 am on 10/04/2010

lol at people thinking him and Samantha are dating. she has a steady boyfriend already.

Rachel @ 9:16 am on 10/04/2010

the brunette in the red dress is super ugly, her eyebrows are horrible

the blonde is pretty

Nick looks amazing

kbyers @ 9:18 am on 10/04/2010

wow! Nick I was blown away! You are amazing! So proud of you!

n @ 10:20 am on 10/04/2010

@harid:
hey can u pleaase stop comparing sam to miley … they re totally different people … plus a girl doesn’t to be miss universe to date nick j … let nick date whoever he wants and get over niley as they have already got over it

micajonatika @ 11:16 am on 10/04/2010

aiii nick.. se ve tan ermoso en los miserables…. su vz ni se reconocia!!!!! es geniall.. es el mejor! ♥♥

lulu @ 2:54 pm on 10/04/2010

I watched this live at my cinema, I thoroughly enjoyed it, I thought the cast was superb, they were all fantastic, Nick of course was gorgeous my heart broke a little at the kissing scenes though! It was very emotional I would love to see it again! Many have said Nick wasn’t as good, but at the end of the day, he’s a popstar, the other members have all prepared their voices for theatre, but he was far off the weakest link, his rendition of Empty Chairs was outstanding, he is clearly made for West End and Broadway. Love him and loved every minute of it!! x x x

kristine @ 3:14 pm on 10/04/2010

GO NICK! You rock :) Lea Salonga is very talented as well!!

jan @ 4:22 pm on 10/04/2010

Nick is only 18 and his voice will continue to mature. It’s an honor that Cameron Mackintosh invited him to take part in the 25th anniversary concert. His voice may not be as strong YET but it will continue to improve.
I love Samantha’s dimples!

cmeesmile @ 6:34 pm on 10/04/2010

Oh my Nick! His face in the first picture is priceless. He is a man of true artistry =] Forever and always a Jonas fan.

whatgoesaround @ 9:57 pm on 10/04/2010

All the Jonas fans need to accept the fact that the brothers are adults now, they are going to have girlfriends, and it isn’t any of the fan’s business who they want to be with!

Enjoy the Jonas Brother’s work, but don’t get hung up on being in love with them, it’s a waste of your time.

josephine @ 12:56 am on 10/07/2010

@dave london: Exactly. He was so ill-cast. I’m not prejudiced against Nick Jonas, but I think everyone who enjoyed his performance only enjoyed it because he was Nick Jonas.

Tim @ 10:03 am on 10/22/2010

Seriously Nick Jonas sucked ass in Les Miserables, I really don’t know what people were thinking when they picked him for a role he obviously wasn’t able to fill, honestly i think pretty much anyone in the 25th production would have easily done a better job then Jonas, i could barely hear him when he sang, seriously wtf was he thinking when he accepted that role, must have been high or something cause my ass could sing better then Nick, and Jesus Christ you’d think he would get some training or something cause in that whole production i didn’t hear him hold a single note for anymore than a second.

In short, he is the worst singer in the history of musicals.

cheers

Tim

Tim @ 10:07 am on 10/22/2010

Oh yeah outstanding performance from all the cast (apart from Jonas), very well done, unbelievable when Colm Wilkinson come on, he is still the king of Les Mis :)

Pages: [1] 2 »