Bella Thorne & Zendaya: Shake It Up Choreography!

Bella Thorne & Zendaya: Shake It Up Choreography!

Bella Thorne gets her dance on in this new behind-the-scenes look at the choreography for her new show, Shake It Up!

Joined by costar Zendaya and choreographers Claude Racine (who you may remember from Camp Rock 2) and Rosero McCoy, the group shows what it takes to make up a dance routine on the show.

Claude shared, “People don’t realize how much time and effort does go into teaching. The steps are difficult, but they pick it up so fast.”

Bella and Zendaya added on, “It’s a challenge, with all the choreography to get in your body and move with it, but it helps. After you do it seven times, it gets easier.”

Costar Kenton Duty also stepped out at the 2010 Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party held at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles on Friday night (October 1).

“Shake It Up!” — Choreography

“Shake It Up!” — Official Trailer
Kenton-choreography kenton duty teen vogue 01
Kenton-choreography kenton duty teen vogue 02
Kenton-choreography kenton duty teen vogue 03
Kenton-choreography kenton duty teen vogue 04

Credit: Charley Gallay, Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2010 Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party, Bella Thorne, Kenton Duty, Shake It Up, Zendaya

tristan @ 11:51 pm on 10/04/2010

looks awesum. want 2 see it. bella is hot.

Edgar @ 12:00 am on 10/05/2010

Bella is a cutie.

Briayla @ 10:45 am on 10/05/2010

I can never have enough Bella Thorne!! :)

sissy @ 6:35 pm on 10/05/2010

love bella!

kayla @ 5:34 pm on 10/06/2010

I sort of want to see Shake It Up but then I don’t really want too.

Haleigh @ 11:12 am on 02/28/2011

I like Rocky on shake it up!!!!! i love how she has style and attitude and how she can dance really well!! i like bella too tho.

dwajuan lacy @ 9:23 pm on 03/09/2011

zendaya and bella mary me and i live on 4941 west jackson please come

dwajuan @ 11:52 pm on 03/09/2011

bella and zendaya mary me please

Bella @ 6:31 pm on 04/25/2011

hey bella and zendaya my real name is isabella but i love my nickname which is bella lolzz i love the show and all the characters awesome job. :D

pilot boy @ 5:29 pm on 05/01/2011

i think Bella is hot!!!!! i have been looking for her number but it won’t show any phone numbers!!!1i want it so bad!!!!

banana boo @ 7:56 pm on 06/22/2011

can i just say i love your show! you both are so pretty! i would do anything to be on shake it up but i dont have enough money to go to california im not poor its just california is way to expencive my mom says so i cant but i really want to be on your show :(

kennedi @ 11:26 pm on 06/23/2011

heeeeeeey, love the show some day i hope to be a good dancer like you guys

nana @ 3:18 pm on 06/27/2011

you are the best peopl on the tv show your dance moves are perfect

jaileah @ 7:58 pm on 02/19/2012

Hi Bella and Zendaya.I need to ask you guys for advice and i hope you answer, umm me and my best friend are not friends anymore and i wonder how i can get her back. i mean we have been best friends sense 2nd grade and i want to be her friend again i hope u answer thank u bye luv u guys!!!!!!

zz @ 5:30 pm on 03/13/2012

i love ttylxox/ something to dance for. i loved i so much i tryed to dance like them i did it like 20 times. it was fun oh there’s this thing in my school called field day and i’m going to ask my p.e. teacher if i can play the song ttylxox/ something to dance for. i just love it some much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i want to be just as good as you guys that’s why on field day if my p.e.teacher play’s the song ttylxox/ something to dance for i will dance it but before that i will need to practice so that i can look good in front of everybody oh and also because there[‘s this guy i like so i will try to impress him by dancing and also i have bin trying to flirt with him since the first day i started to like him and if any of you guy’s have and idea’s of how i can get him to like me just post it on here. he’s so cute if you guy’s so him you guy’s will flip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i like to guy’s one is a sixth or fifth grade but the other dude is in my class so it’s easyer for me to flirt with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope he like’s me even if it’s at the last day of school i don’t care i just hope he likes my before school ends because next year when we come back to school he might be in a different class or he might be in another school what should i do? should i ask him out or should i wait a little while to see if he likes me or not? oh p.s. this is for Bella an Zendeya but if you guys want to answer my questions then you can.

ivania @ 2:35 am on 04/20/2012

i love!!!!!!!!!! you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bella and Zendaya!!!!!! yous are the awsome!! dancer