Nick Jonas & Samantha Barks: Les Miserables Mates

Nick Jonas & Samantha Barks: Les Miserables Mates

Are they or aren’t they?

Nick Jonas and his Les Miserables costar Samantha Barks were seen keeping quite close at the afterparty for Les Miserables‘ 25th anniversary production at London’s O2 Arena on Sunday night (October 3).

According to People, the costars were spotted dancing and walking around the party hand-in-hand during the party. Nick and Sam hung with Kevin and Danielle as well as Joe and Ashley Greene.

Nick shared about his dating life, “I keep that stuff to myself. Right now I’m busy working and I feel so blessed to be here. To play Marius in this show has been a dream come true for me. I could definitely see myself doing that [getting married], as long as it’s the right time and the right person.”

DO YOU THINK Nick and Samantha make a cute couple — YAY or NAY?

Credit: Dave M. Benett; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas, Samantha Barks

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »
bubblegum. @ 11:43 pm on 10/04/2010

Oh I forgot that if you take a picture with someone or you just have a good time at a party, you’re suddenly dating.

They make an ew couple!

Cacau @ 11:43 pm on 10/04/2010

NAY

kiki @ 11:44 pm on 10/04/2010

Um, i wouldn’t mind them, but they live all the way around the world from each other!

diane @ 11:44 pm on 10/04/2010

:[

ashley @ 11:45 pm on 10/04/2010

nay. i hope this relationship ends asap.

ilovenickjonas @ 11:50 pm on 10/04/2010

:( </3

whatgoesaround @ 11:50 pm on 10/04/2010

All the Jonas fans need to accept the fact that the brothers are adults now, they are going to have girlfriends, and it isn’t any of the fan’s business who they want to be with!

Enjoy the Jonas Brother’s work, but don’t get hung up on being in love with them, it’s a waste of your time.

Inna @ 12:05 am on 10/05/2010

lmao i love how automatically when he takes a picture w/ someone of the female species its ARE THEY OR ARENT THEY?

tbh. who the hell knows? i appreciate Nick for not being some idiot, serial-dater like his moron brother.

butt if I did have to ship him w/ someone, it’d be Nicole Anderson. Nick/Macy is so cutee, and they seem like good friends outside of work. Why not? I hope that happens someday.

Tyra j @ 12:13 am on 10/05/2010

I think they are dateing but just dates for the pary anyway because you would know by now he would just say friend and that it but his dume ass din’t

annomynous @ 12:38 am on 10/05/2010

she looks like she 40 years old… just sayin :p

Luis F. Gomez @ 12:47 am on 10/05/2010

I think NAY but who knows? This is a crazy old World! hahaha anyways… I wish I could get the chance to see Nick performing at Les Miz, however I cant since this whole playing stuff is not coming to the movie theaters here in Guatemala, in any how I wish the best and I cant wait to hear the great reviews him and the whole crew will get!

SB @ 12:49 am on 10/05/2010

Mark my words, the distance won’t make difference. Samantha is starring in a Disney Channel NEW SHOW that will bring her to the states now and then. Its just a quick flight over to the States and i don’t doubt these two will make it work! and yes, she does look WAY TO OLD and should dress like her age to make sure she looks good with her man!

jessica @ 1:08 am on 10/05/2010

once i see proof that they were holding hands than i would say yay

cmeesmile @ 1:19 am on 10/05/2010

Nick looks so mature with her, as in older. Like he’s ready to say goodbye to his teen years. His craft has aged him, but I think it is all for the better. He looks more like a man with her, but with his fellow Disney stars he remains a teen heart throb. Nick’s all grown up and if he wants to date her, so be it.

Jenni @ 1:30 am on 10/05/2010

They are cute together. She does a great job as Eponine. He did a great job as Marius. There voices blended well together. If they are happy dating, then let them.

emma @ 1:33 am on 10/05/2010

I don’t believe this rumor, she is ugly and she looks old.

She is 21 years old and in Disney LOL, Samantha needs publicity for her premier Disney in UK, Nick is just her victim. it is only publicity publicity

shanghai @ 1:34 am on 10/05/2010

These two have a lot in common since she also started performing from a very young age. They make a great couple!!

scarlett @ 1:54 am on 10/05/2010

It’s funny how you Jonas teenies find ALL their girlfriends “too old”. The boys aren’t 16 anymore, grow up.

JMP @ 3:02 am on 10/05/2010

I say yay if he is happy. As long as he keeps making beautiful music I’m a happy camper. Even though he writes some awesome break up songs, I do hope he doesn’t get his heart broken, he deserves someone to love him for who he is ;)

mariana @ 4:21 am on 10/05/2010

well….jonas brothers loves old women.
but happens to all these disney’girl except taylor and ashley to fell for these boyz ?! that’s crazy !

ally @ 4:30 am on 10/05/2010

@JMP:
I agree, as long if he’s happy, I’m fine with it. and as long as he keeps away from this trashy cyrus girl I’m cool. I’m actually happy that he isn’t a serial dater like his super mature older brother. nick seems to be more serious and.. grown up than joe. he could have a new girl every week, no doubt, but that’s not the way he is. that’s what like about him :)

ayen @ 4:55 am on 10/05/2010

NACY ftw.. i think nicole anderson is much better.. just sayin

albert @ 6:46 am on 10/05/2010

@Jenni: obviously you do not know what you’re talking about! Nick is far the WEAKEST Marius in the history of Les Mis; He & Éponine didn’t bland together, his voice was too tiny compared to Eponine. Ofcourse it was better that his pop voice but not so much.

CARRIE @ 7:56 am on 10/05/2010

YAY!
everyone who says nay is just jealous.
But they’re so cute together <3