Hayley Kiyoko: Jasmine V is 'Very Sweet'

Hayley Kiyoko: Jasmine V is 'Very Sweet'

The internet almost broke when Jasmine V and Justin Bieber were caught mid-liplock a couple of weeks ago.

But despite all the dislike from fangirls, Justin‘s former tour-mate Hayley Kiyoko (who is part of The Stunners) has nothing but great things to say about his new flame.

Hayley told HollywoodLife.com at the 2010 Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party, “Thumbs up. She’s very sweet. She’s very pretty. And I think she’s going on tour with him but I’m not sure. She’s very talented as well.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Justin and Jasmine making it official — YAY or NAY?

Credit: Kevin Mazur/KCA2010, Frazer Harrison; Photos: WireImage, Getty
Posted to: Hayley Kiyoko, Jasmine V, Justin Bieber

Gabriela Niccolai @ 8:39 pm on 10/05/2010

YAY! I like her, she’s such a sweet girl…and, man, whatever! We have nothing to do with it actually, u know?! haha

celia @ 8:56 pm on 10/05/2010

OH NOT IS NOT TO BE TRUE..!
JASMINE VILLEGAS GIRLFRIEND OF JUSTIN BIEBBER?? THEY ARE A PAIR.. UNEVEN
BUT IF JASMINE DOES NOT RE-ASSEMBLE THE CHARACTERISTICS THAT JUSTIN WISHES FOR HIS IDEAL GIRL.?
BETTER THERE WAS SELENA GOMEZ… I BELIEVE THAT YOU LIKE JUSTIN BECAUSE IT HAS SEEMED WITH BEYONCE TRUTH.?

I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY JUSTIN.. YOUR FANS ONLY YOU WISH YOUR HAPPINESS
THOUGH I LOVE YOU.. I WILL BE HAPPILY IF YOUR YOU ARE
I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH JUSTIN BIEBER
COME TO PERU PLEASE

Heather @ 9:14 pm on 10/05/2010

I think Jasmine makes him happy-obviously by the pictures of them together.
And, it’s pretty stupid and pathetic for his fan girls to be so angry about Justin having a girlfriend. Do they really think they have a chance to be with him?
This is the real world. Not some fantasy land.
Let the kid live his life how he wants to, okay?

And, I don’t really care if anybody else commenting gives me backlash over my comment.
It doesn’t affect me in the slightest.

Andie @ 9:22 pm on 10/05/2010

YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!

tiff @ 10:21 pm on 10/05/2010

ugh haters need to gtfo -_- get a life and ur own boyfriend and stop hating on other people I mean I understand the jelousy bt you’re all looking very pathetic so just stop..thanks.

Monica @ 12:07 am on 10/06/2010

I think they make a cute couple!

annie @ 3:24 am on 10/06/2010

they are a cute couple………. i know how the other girls feels:|……………… justin has also got his own life , we will not decide his future……..so girls control yourself and get your own BF and enjoy life!!!!!!!!!!!!

chang @ 7:24 am on 10/06/2010

I support Justin no matter what :) I like Jasmine!

HATER? @ 9:35 pm on 10/06/2010

wtf. :l i dislike jasmine villegas, i dont know why. she thinks that is so famous for be on Baby’s video. and etc -.-’ and then dating with justin, oh no. i mean i really want that justin be happy, but not with her, i guess him make a better couple with selena gomez :) i really like how she is. anyways if justin is happy with her. is okay for me :) i really hate jasmine but yeaaah, is not my life. i just wanted so say my opinion :)

anoymous @ 5:29 pm on 10/07/2010

who cares if there dating or not…if they are then they are if their not then there not

Jordan @ 10:52 pm on 10/07/2010

I love Justin! If theyre dating im happy for him..but he could do way better. Jasmine is using him for fame(his mom,Pattie even told him that!) shes ugly and she cant sing she SUCKS!!!!! I hope they arent dating..

jasbiebs @ 9:52 am on 10/23/2010

yay

lorrainy @ 12:35 pm on 12/21/2010

justin bieber é biba quando canta OverBoard com miley e jasmine ou outras ele usa um sueter de coraçao é quando canta OverBoard so tem que ser com meninas pq ai ele pega miley cyrus jasmine nem preciso contar que é namorada dele ela é linnnnnndaaaaaaaaa

jadeomg @ 7:42 pm on 01/17/2013

fast forward three years i am here to comment