Nikki Reed To Launch Jewelry Line

Nikki Reed To Launch Jewelry Line

Nikki Reed is spreading her wings into jewelry design, it seems.

The 22-year-old actress dished to InTouch Weekly at the Swatch ‘New Gents Collection’ event about her new venture.

Nikki shared, “I’m working on collaborating with someone to create a line because I’m really into jewelry. I’m super into this skull thing right now.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Nikki branching into jewelry? Would you buy it?

Credit: Charley Gallay; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Nikki Reed

NIkkisbiggestfan @ 5:10 pm on 10/10/2010

Can’t wait!!!

jilly @ 5:12 pm on 10/10/2010

first! and she is so gorgeous!

poppy @ 7:24 pm on 10/10/2010

She’s not a trend setter. They’ll use her name only if they want to sell items. She is not a designer.

Lauren @ 11:50 pm on 10/10/2010

I agree with Poppy. She should be careful because it sounds like they just want to use her name. She says “i’m really into this skull thing”? Since when? I haven’t seen her rock that kinda stuff. Anyways, more power to her!

@Lauren @ 12:01 am on 10/11/2010

@Lauren Nikki wore skull earings to that party that was hosted by Jennifer Garner a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, i am very excited for Nikki! She has an impeccable taste in jewelry as well in shoes. I think should look into designing shoes too. She’s incredibly talented and i am happy that she is branching out.

Jess @ 12:04 am on 10/11/2010

@poppy:

Actually she is. In her blog, she posted as picture of a pair of shoes that she customized. She may not be a trend setter but she has great taste in shoes and jewelry.

Way to go Nik!

Niknak @ 12:05 am on 10/11/2010

I’d totally buy her jewelry! I love her taste in jewelry! She never overdo them and they always match her outfits.

poppy @ 12:47 am on 10/11/2010

@Jess:

Every celeb in town can put colors on a shoe. Not buying it. She is clueless when it comes to trends. It’s not going to be good. They probably offered it to a bigger star with more trend setting ability and were turned down.

dreamer @ 1:45 am on 10/11/2010

nikki’s style is pretty unique… i think if she had some guidance in the collaboration she could make her creations more appealing (:

mandi @ 4:59 pm on 10/11/2010

@poppy: Any celeb can put colors on shoes but only Nikki Reed can put colors on shoes and make them look amazing.

Anyhoo, I’m really excited for Nikki! She has such an amazing and unique style. I’m sure it’ll be a huge success just like her Staple drive!

Namess @ 5:04 pm on 10/11/2010

Sheesh If you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. You sound like a jealous brat.

It’s incredible how talented Nikki Reed is. I always admired her taste in shoes and jewelry, I’d definitely buy them!

whoever @ 12:01 pm on 11/08/2012

Seems to me no matter what the stars from the “Twilight Saga” do , someone has something bad to say about them..I mean really Nikki Reed. What can anyone say bad about her. She has not done anything wrong that I have ever known of.Not in the public eye ..so , Good luck Nikki Reed on your Jewelry Line and to your and your new hubby as well…Hope to see you in many more movies…