Taylor Swift 'Stalked' A Fan!

Taylor Swift 'Stalked' A Fan!

Taylor Swift covers the October 24 issue of Parade magazine.

The 20-year-old country cutie opened up about how her love life changes daily, stalking a fan, and why “Back To December” was penned. Check it:

On how love changes: “Things change so quickly. I have no idea who’s going to be a recurring character and who’s just a guest star for one episode. Love is fascinating. Wishing for it, pining for it, and the anger that comes when you lose it. I used to think that I could figure out some pattern to love, like if you don’t text a guy back for a half hour, he’ll like you more. But there is no pattern. Absolutely nothing is predictable in love or in life.”

On writing what she feels is necessary: “Guys get what they deserve in my songs, and if they deserve an apology, they should get one. There was someone who was absolutely wonderful to me and I dropped the ball, and I needed to say all that.”

On stalking a fan: “I was driving near the mall and I saw this girl with my tour T-shirt on. She was probably 11. I made a U-turn and tried to follow her—I really had to do some maneuvering. I found her in a video-game store and just kind of walked up to her and said, ‘Oh, hi. I wanted to meet you.’ She had no idea what to say for about three minutes. Then her mom walked over, burst into tears, and proceeded to tell me that they’d driven all the way from Austin, Texas, just to see where I was discovered.”

Swift-parade taylor swift parade mag 01
Swift-parade taylor swift parade mag 02
Swift-parade taylor swift parade mag 03
Swift-parade taylor swift parade mag 04
Swift-parade taylor swift parade mag 05

Credit: Art Streiber; Photos: Parade Magazine
Posted to: Taylor Swift

headstrong. @ 9:35 pm on 10/14/2010

that was really nice.

Busybee @ 9:53 pm on 10/14/2010

Wow! Taylor is an extremly nice girl. That 11 year old girl will never forget her. I can not wait for her album. It feels like October 25 will never get here.

Rach @ 9:53 pm on 10/14/2010

That never surprise me, she always have been that nice! One of the reasons why she’s my hero!!!!

erin @ 10:15 pm on 10/14/2010

oh that’s not surprised me, she’s been always so nice as ever that’s why she’s my hero!

m @ 10:18 pm on 10/14/2010

wow she’s aawesome for doing that!

Dee @ 11:03 pm on 10/14/2010

Awww…. See, Taylor is so sweet, so all you Taylor haters out there, SHUT. THE.****.UP.
Taylor, keep shining!
Been dieing for you to be in PARADE!!!!!!

kami @ 11:25 pm on 10/14/2010

she is very articulate and literate, unlike, you know, like, you know, like some young celebrities, like, you know. ♥

Hmm @ 11:26 pm on 10/14/2010

I don’t personally like Taylor Swift and her music, but that was really nice.

yael @ 2:04 am on 10/15/2010

oh taylor, you know i thought i couldn’t love you more, but this? you’ll forever be my hero!!!!!

despite of all the fame and success, you remains the same girl i adored 4 years ago! be forever be a fan taylor, till the end!!!!

ridiculously can’t wait for speak now!

irene @ 2:08 am on 10/15/2010

this is just one of the reasons why i was a fan of hers since the beginning! she really genuinely cared for us! we love you taylor!

i really love her bec not only of her brilliant songs but her personality and how awesome she is. and she doesn’t let people tell her to be something she is not.

hate all you can but that will NEVER change the fact that i’ll always be a fan!!!

cam @ 4:16 pm on 10/15/2010

I can not understand anyone not liking Taylor, the person; even if you don’t care for her music, you cannot deny that Taylor is the most gracious, kind girl in the business and she is amazing to all her fans. Taylor is one of the most generous young celebs. Taylor has donated about 1 million dollars this year alone to so many good causes, not the least of which was for the flooding in Tennessee and all the money she donated to a variety of schools, and charitable causes.

I love Taylor Swift and I love her music; can’t wait for her new album.

jen @ 10:57 pm on 10/15/2010

LOVE TAYLOR!!! can’t wait for Speak!

Heather @ 9:03 am on 10/16/2010

Oh wow wow wow. I was never hugelyyy keen on her personality but that story has just given me so much respect for her.
Either way her music is still amazing, can’t WAIT for Speak Now.

chris @ 6:54 pm on 10/16/2010

haha that’s sweet!

Lili @ 9:10 pm on 10/16/2010

Taylor is just AMAZING i wish i could meet her!!! :) I love her , she is just INCREADIBLE!!

taly @ 3:24 pm on 10/17/2010

she looks like a vampire in that pic, and her hair looks nasty. they could have done better. Maybe even made her change her makeup so she can try not looking squinty-eyed for a change.

just saying…she could look better than what parade did to her. parade isn’t the most prestigious of magazines though. ah well–

amy e @ 9:45 pm on 10/17/2010

Taylor shows she is respectful and very gracious to all her fans. I live in (Shillington, PA) the town she grew up in (Wyomissing, PA) and we can only say nice things about Taylor Swift. It is great to have someone so young and famous in your backyard. Good Luck and please come back to Reading PA and do a show for us someday!

kendra @ 12:39 am on 10/20/2010

omigosh!, i love taylor for thaaat :P