Alexa Vega & Sean Covel -- FIRST WEDDING PICS!

Alexa Vega & Sean Covel -- FIRST WEDDING PICS!

Newlyweds Alexa Vega and Sean Covel cut up their white on white wedding cake in this new shot, courtesy of Life & Style, from their recent nuptials in Lead, South Dakota.

Alexa, 21, dolled up in a corseted Ian Stuart gown and more than $40,000 of Judith Ripka jewels. Her bridesmaids, which included longtime friend and agent, Alyssa Hart and actress Camilla Belle, wore chocolate Jovani dresses.

She shared with the mag about their honeymoon plans, “Sean and I had planned to take our motorcycles on a road trip, but Spy Kids called and they want me back to work ASAP. So we have to postpone the trip for a couple of months.”

JJJ Fun Fact: Alexa isn’t a huge fan of cakes. We’re hoping she got her brownie at the reception!

Alexa-wedding alexa vega sean covel wedding pics 01
Alexa-wedding alexa vega sean covel wedding pics 02

Photos: Courtest of Life & Style
Posted to: Alexa Vega, Sean Covel

dcstarinthemaking @ 5:04 am on 10/20/2010

isn’t he like 36? i mean it’s kind of gross to marry someone 16 years older than you…like when she was born he was learning how to drive. When he was legal to drink, she was learning how to ride a bike…but i guess if they’re in love then it doesn’t matter right? congrats Alexa and there’s another spy kids?

dcstarinthemaking @ 5:06 am on 10/20/2010

wow my math was off, he’s 12 years older than here…but the examples still apply.

Amanda @ 5:16 am on 10/20/2010

^^ Well it depends on their feelings. Not really gross. My sister got married at 18 [22 now] to a guy who was 34 or 35 I don’t know [not saying it was a good choice for her, but eh.] . He’s actually older than my brother. Just depends on if the person is happy. Hope Alexa and Sean have a great wonderful life together!

dcstarinthemaking @ 5:24 am on 10/20/2010

@Amanda: if you look i said that =]

HANNI @ 10:53 am on 10/20/2010

@dcstarinthemaking: Seriously?!!!??!??!?!?!?!??! SHE’S 21!

are you mentally deficient?

HANNI @ 10:54 am on 10/20/2010

@dcstarinthemaking: HE IS 33! SHE IS 21!

mari @ 1:00 pm on 10/20/2010

I don’t think their age difference is huge. I have seen a 20 year age difference and they are a great couple. They look similar in age though.

Alexa looks young for her age and her husband looks very old for his age. So it seems like a huge difference. He sure does look like he could be her dad.

poppy @ 1:05 pm on 10/20/2010

Ok, why did they take the pic in front of the torn up wall?

Sahina @ 2:07 pm on 10/20/2010

@HANNI:

Look at Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas. 25 year difference.

sars @ 4:50 pm on 10/20/2010

doesn’t mean it’s still not gross

Amanda bruno ;) @ 5:57 pm on 10/20/2010

omg
she’s 21 already?!?!?!?! daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang:D

dcstarinthemaking @ 6:14 pm on 10/20/2010

@HANNI: how about you stfu my math was a little off geez, dumb betch.

ChaSe lauren @ 2:33 pm on 10/22/2010

doesn’t really matter what the age difference is really, I think 21 is too young to get married in the first place. You’re just starting to be able to live your life at that age and instead of being able to go experience some of the things she could, she’s getting tied down to someone. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them being in a committed relationship with each other but there’s no need to rush into marriage at that young of an age and when she’s older she’ll probably regret it and wish she had lived out some of the things she wanted to do. But who am I to judge their life right? lol I really hope they make it, I hate reading about marriages that fall apart :(

justagirl @ 11:51 am on 10/24/2010

Actually, she turned 22 in August…

What a lovely wedding.

actually, I’m glad because Alexa Vega got married. But, still I’m sad because I’m her biggest fan and she’s not single anymore. I love her <3 :** Goodluck to Alexa Vega.. God Bless

Rashad Buffkin @ 10:37 am on 04/25/2011

Nice post. I learn some thing more challenging on different weblogs daily. It’ll always be revitalizing to read content from additional writers and exercise something from their store. I’d prefer to apply certain using the content material upon my blog regardless of whether a person don’t thoughts. Natually I’ll provide you with a link in your internet weblog. Thank you for sharing.

MElissa @ 11:43 am on 06/01/2011

Alexa Vega is a grown woman now, she’s 22 and she’s more than capable of making her own decisions, especially who she marries. It’s not really anyone’s decision but her’s and we all have to remember actress or not she has a personal life and she can be with whoever she wants. Best of luck to them.

jeevan jain @ 1:54 pm on 09/03/2011

i love alexa vega

Jamie is here @ 12:53 pm on 12/31/2011

My husband is 21 years older than i am and we have been married for 15 years, we married shorty after i turned 22 and I wouldnt change my spouse for the world. we match together better than I could have imagined with any other man regardless of age.

orchid @ 5:08 pm on 04/26/2012

@Jamie is here: Exactly. You love the person, not their age. My husband is 14 years older and I have way more in common with him than anyone I’ve met (friends or boyfriends) who was my age.