Taylor Swift REALLY Did Stalk a Fan

Taylor Swift REALLY Did Stalk a Fan

Remember that fan that Taylor Swift talked about stalking in Parade magazine? This is her!

JJJ fan and mom Rocio sent the pic straight to us and shared, “Taylor REALLY is that nice to her fans. She followed my daughter into a Game Stop in Nashville, and it happened just like she tells it on Parade Magazine.”

T shared in the interview, “I found her in a video-game store and just kind of walked up to her and said, ‘Oh, hi. I wanted to meet you.’ She had no idea what to say for about three minutes. Then her mom walked over, burst into tears, and proceeded to tell me that they’d driven all the way from Austin, Texas, just to see where I was discovered.”

Posted to: Taylor Swift

Rocker_204 @ 9:45 pm on 10/22/2010

She is the nicest person ever! Love her music

Heloise @ 10:40 pm on 10/22/2010

this is really sweet.

jess @ 10:48 pm on 10/22/2010

aww :) i love how taylors real and tells it like it is :)
also, i LOVEEEEE her clothes, especially that dress <3

ily ilyy x

eunice @ 10:59 pm on 10/22/2010

this really warmed my heart! taylor is so sweet. :D

RACHEL @ 11:12 pm on 10/22/2010

aww tay is the best!! I wish i could meet tay some day!! :)

carrieFan @ 11:19 pm on 10/22/2010

what a sweet thing to do. she really enjoys her fans like they enjoy her, you know her fans will go to the end of the earth for her to defend her, i think thats sweet. i love her new album can wait to listen to the whole thing…and im not even a “fan fan”…but i like her shes so genuine

Ron @ 11:37 pm on 10/22/2010

What a lovely photo. The little girl looks so happy. The brunette, too. I am sure her mother was overjoyed that Ms. Swift was so kind. Yet, it is not clear to me that the photograph proves anything, beyond the fact that Taylor Swift had a picture taken with the girl. Still, the girl is happy, even though Taylor Swift thought she looked 11.

Ms. Swift’s lucky number is thirteen. That is why Ariana Grande, who plays Cat on “Victorious,” is pictured wearing a jersey with 13 on it when you google her. Try it and see. And, then, watch her sing. She is one of Taylor’s friends. I love Taylor. The way she walks, and talks, and sings and acts. And she loves me, too.

Because Ariana Grande, and Vic Justice, and Liz Gillies, and Jennette McCurdy, and Daniella Monet are such beautiful talented young women, I am sure Taylor, love of my life, would want you to watch their shows, “iCarly” and “Victorious.” And the very special movie, “The Boy Who Cried Werewolf.” So scary. But Taylor loves scary things, sometimes. And, sometimes, she likes to see “Sparks Fly.” “Despicable Me” is loved by Taylor, also.

Most of all Taylor, and I, love Miranda Cosgrove, and think she is a good role model. She studies so hard, even when she is working. Talk about dedication. I think she is friends with Ke$ha, too.

Joy to you, Rose.

swiftfan @ 2:17 pm on 10/23/2010

=D…Taylor is one special girl!

selena fan @ 11:41 am on 10/24/2010

Vote for selena gomez and the scene at the 2010 mtv europe awards.

Katiesavestheplanet @ 1:46 pm on 10/24/2010

Taylor is so sweet and that girl is so lucky :) I hope to meet Taylor someday

Sydney91699 @ 9:00 pm on 10/24/2010

omg she is so nice to her fans :) i went to her fearless tour in febuaury :)

Anthony @ 9:20 pm on 10/24/2010

Very nice of Taylor Swift to do, she did not have to reach out to this fan and I only wish that there were more celebrities just like her

She’s the best.

Maximo Hazel @ 7:45 am on 03/05/2012

Real great information can be found on web blog . “There used to be a real me, but I had it surgically removed.” by Peter Sellers.