Victoria Justice to Perform at Macy's Thanksgiving Parade!

Victoria Justice to Perform at Macy's Thanksgiving Parade!

Such exciting news!

Victoria Justice will be making her debut performance at the 84th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC!

The 17-year-old actress/singer is joining Nick channel-mates Big Time Rush plus Kanye West, Jessica Simpson, and Gladys Knight for the big parade that will broadcast to over 3.5 million live spectators and more than 50 million viewers nationwide.

The 84th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade will take place on Thursday, November 25th!

WILL YOU BE TUNING into Vic’s performance?
this year’s holiday season.

Posted to: Victoria Justice

lucky @ 11:54 pm on 11/01/2010

victoria i <3 u!!!

i would def tune in to see her :)

Maria @ 12:08 am on 11/02/2010

You bet I am! Can’t wait to see her and Big Time Rush this Thanksgiving!

josie @ 12:27 am on 11/02/2010

victoria justice has been the best role models ever
i really have been a fan of her since the first episode of zoey101 and i had a feeling she would be big i was always on alwaysvj.com to see how victoria’s progress shes was slowly appearing on magazines which is amazing because she really is talented,all the things she’s doing is just simply wonderful to zoey101 to getting her own show that just show this girl has some serious talent,her random tweets on twitter are so adorable she makes this world a better placeeee! :D

VF_BTR_hpgeek21 @ 12:42 am on 11/02/2010

I have figured out my plans for thanksgiving! To NYC! To the place where i met Victoria and Big Time Rush! #HappyBirthdayKendallandKatelyn

Henskie @ 11:02 am on 11/02/2010

I will of course be tuning in I wok

Henskie @ 11:04 am on 11/02/2010

I will be tuning in I wouldn’t miss Victoria’s first performance for the world sorry about the last post my iPhone is acting up

wildjustice037 @ 11:10 am on 11/02/2010

Getting to watch her perform is something I have been SO EXCITED for! Can’t wait! ^_^

headstrong. @ 1:54 pm on 11/02/2010

I love this girl

AnonymousGuy08 @ 4:36 pm on 11/02/2010

With Kanye “trashing white people” West, and Gladys Knight? I’m not sure how many average fans of Victoria know about Gladys Knight and The Pips.

tiara @ 6:11 pm on 11/02/2010

i want to see Victoria, BTR, and Kayne West perform, but i can’t.

hey i just thought she was gonna be in the parade at phileldelphia broad street but i guess not know im sad :( but maybe she will be at philadelphia next year :( :(