Vanessa Hudgens: New 'Sucker Punch' Trailer

Vanessa Hudgens: New 'Sucker Punch' Trailer

Check out this new poster with Vanessa Hudgens, Jamie Chung and Emily Browning for their upcoming action fantasy, Sucker Punch.

In Sucker Punch, a young girl (Browning) is institutionalized by her wicked stepfather. Retreating to an alternative reality as a coping strategy, she envisions a plan which will help her escape from the facility

Jena Malone and Abbie Cornish also star in the flick — out in theaters in March 2011. ARE YOU EXCITED?

Sucker Punch – Full-Length Trailer #1

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »
Sizuka @ 8:50 pm on 11/03/2010

yay… <3 <3 <3

charlene @ 8:52 pm on 11/03/2010

OMFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond @ 8:53 pm on 11/03/2010

When I saw this all I could say was WOW…I was completly speechless and was like ok I am in there when that movie comes out but I’ve been saying that since I read the plot for it HAHA!!! This looks so good and the trailer explains so much..OMG I CANNOT WAIT! Action 100%…So proud of V =)

londonlemming @ 8:53 pm on 11/03/2010

I find it amusing that half the Vanessa Fans that are going to comment this post are gonna be way to young to watch this movie.

I think it looks more like a video game then a movie.

ladysdsandiego @ 8:54 pm on 11/03/2010

omg i cannot wait!!!!!

this movie looks awesome!!!!!

J @ 8:55 pm on 11/03/2010

I can’t wait.

Oh!

OMG!

I’m first!

NOT!

Who cares.

charlene @ 8:56 pm on 11/03/2010

is it real? or its a fan made?

Katty @ 8:58 pm on 11/03/2010

@charlene:

It is real.

————–<3—————–

I can’t wait until this movie comes out. I wish there was more of V, but I still loved it! Can’t wait for more of this and Beastly. I do not like Jamie Chung or Jena Malone much, but I will deal.

charlene @ 8:58 pm on 11/03/2010

@londonlemming:
i´m 25.. so proud to be a vanessa fan :D

camii @ 8:59 pm on 11/03/2010

this movie looks freaking amazing!!
soo excited for this movie!! it’s gonna be awesome!!

mike @ 8:59 pm on 11/03/2010

love Vanessa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing trailer

camii @ 9:00 pm on 11/03/2010

this movie looks freaking amazing!!
soo excited for this movie! it’s gonna be awesome!!!

duduche29 @ 9:01 pm on 11/03/2010

i’ve just waste 2.28 minute of my time

vanessa looks like a **** in her costume and with all her make up

she’s so ridiculous in this movie

charlene @ 9:01 pm on 11/03/2010

@Katty:
i’m talking about the poster

charlene @ 9:03 pm on 11/03/2010

@duduche29:
lol… you again

This is the real trailer > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8dATxZ0zSw – Official Trailer Sucker Punch (New)

duduche29 @ 9:08 pm on 11/03/2010

even for free i will never watch this movie

honeslty vanessa look completey ridiculous with her gun

why did you title this “vanessa hudgens : new sycker punch poster”… she’s not the main caracter

this is a move with 95 percent of special effect…

duduche29 @ 9:09 pm on 11/03/2010

charlene… yes it’s me again… what’s your problem…

i have the entire right to say what i think of his “movie”

if you don’t like what i say then don’t read it and shut up

Boji @ 9:11 pm on 11/03/2010

Douchy, give it up already. You just wasted precious minutes posting here.

Well, the trailer looks exciting enough. Saw Emily in another movie, her portrayal was of a girl with mental problems, just out of an institution. I must say she plays her role well. Even though V has only a supporting role, I’m gonna watch it in the cinema because she is in it. I don’t play video games so to me this is something refreshing to watch.

e @ 9:13 pm on 11/03/2010

It looks so awesome, I can hardly wait. And charline, I think it’s fake, for one they have listed the wrong production companies, and knowing WB they have never used the same pictures in the offical poster as they use for the character posters, they always pick other images so that people will get a broader snese of them, but I could be wrong about it though.

@duduche29:

Well, it’s a good thing then that we live in a free conutry and if you don’t want to see the film then you don’t have to, there is no need for you to come here and bad talk it though if you’re not even going to give it a chance.

maria @ 9:15 pm on 11/03/2010

I can’t even dignify stupid-ass comments made by the likes of duche-bag. How stupid. If you knew ANYthing about this movie, the brothel is part of Baby Doll’s dream/fantasy sequence.

I think the trailer is FABULOUS…..it tells us just a little bit more of the story and shows us a tease of the amazing action sequences!! It looks VERY original, to say the least. I can’t wait to see the trailers on a big screen, and will be in line opening night!!!! So happy that Vanessa is a part of this amazing movie!!

duduche29 @ 9:17 pm on 11/03/2010

charlene… you’re 25 and fan of vanessa??? what a shame at your age honeslty

you must be so proud of her with her naked pictured then

personnaly i admired people who are really talented

chelsea @ 9:19 pm on 11/03/2010

wow amazing really

miranda @ 9:20 pm on 11/03/2010

@duduche29: Vanessa looks stunning in this movie, plus Zac is probably more excited for this movie than Vanessa is, for obvious reasons :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »