Justin Bieber: My Female Fragrance Will Be Big, Really Big

Justin Bieber: My Female Fragrance Will Be Big, Really Big

Not many of our readers were excited about the news of Justin Bieber‘s new fragrance line.

The 16-year-old musician opened up to People mag about the scent, sharing, “Most male celebrities do male colognes for other males. I think that me making a female fragrance is just a different idea and I think it’s going to be successful. I’m just really, really excited about it. It’s going to be really big.”

Justin, who teamed on the scent with Give Back Brands, a lifestyle products company committed to donating its proceeds to charity, added, “It’s for my female fans, and I want to create something that will have the girls go crazy.”

DOES THIS CHANGE your opinion of the new scent?

Credit: Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Justin Bieber

mendomamir @ 9:44 am on 11/05/2010

haha jus you only have female fans.. I mean guys who love you are probably faggots or anything.. well not a biebzz fan.. but this guy is smart.. he is making big money with less talent (:

anon @ 11:20 am on 11/05/2010

HATE it when guys refer to girls as Females. bugs the hell out of me.

alessia @ 12:30 pm on 11/05/2010

e grazie solo fan femminili puoi avere……io non so come fai ad avere tutto questo successo…non meritato secondo me,,,,,.è davvero incredidibile !!! 6 un bambino e fai tutti questi soldi e addirittura anche il profumo a differenza di tante persona che per avere tutti i tuoi soldi ci metterebbero una vita….

assmaa @ 1:30 pm on 11/05/2010

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kaylie @ 4:21 pm on 11/05/2010

didnt jesse mccartney have a female fragrance?

sarah @ 2:59 am on 11/06/2010

Thief. Collecting all kinds of money from tween girls parents’ pocket.

james @ 6:26 am on 11/06/2010

Just great news!

siehara @ 12:30 pm on 11/06/2010

he is not a theif its the girls fault for wanting to see him

jacqueline @ 6:57 pm on 11/06/2010

well i mean who knows what girls smell like to guys better than a guy himself? i mean girls, if u want a guy to think you smell nice then heres your golden oportunity! justin knows what guys like!

jacqueline @ 6:57 pm on 11/06/2010

@anon: me too!

lindsay @ 11:55 pm on 11/06/2010

So dumb, he’s making it for girls because he knows that it wouldn’t sell with guys because he doesn’t have guy fans!

rebecca @ 2:34 pm on 11/07/2010

hey im a girl and i dont go crazy. but i mit play football with my brothers and i dont thank thats crazy. but its ok if u thank it is crazy. i dont realy care. i now how it feels when somebody brakes up with u. i have no boyfriend because he brokeup with me for the now girl in school. now thats crazy. :(

shiningstar @ 7:53 pm on 12/01/2010

All i can say is just perfect………………………………………:)

He’s probably making the right decision designing a female fragrance. There are certainly a ton of girls out there that would buy it. But I do kind of wish he would create a male scent as well. While there may not be quite as many of us, there are quite a few male fans out there who aren’t gay and would consider purchasing it.