The 15-year-old actress and Will will be traveling across the pond this weekend to debut the Ice Palace Mall event in The Beverly Center in Los Angeles.
The Ice Palace, inspired by the magic of winter, feature a color changing 30-foot Ice Palace, encircled with a series of majestic arches and smaller globes that appear to be carved from ice and will immerse visitors with magical vignettes from the land of Narnia.
The Beverly Center event will stream live to 15 other Taubman shopping centers across the country where children will wave LED wands to simultaneously illuminate the Ice Palaces from coast to coast — locations inside the cut!
It all starts THIS Friday, November 12 @ 7PM ET/4PM ET.
Ice Palace Locations
– California: Beverly Center (Los Angeles), Sunvalley (Concord)
– Colorado: Cherry Creek (Denver)
– Connecticut: Westfarms (Farmington)
– Florida: Dolphin Mall (Miami), International Plaza (Tampa), The Mall at Wellington Green (Wellington)
– Illinois: Woodfield Mall (Schaumburg)
– Michigan: Fairlane Town Center (Dearborn), Great Lakes Crossing (Auburn Hills), Twelve Oaks (Novi),
– New Jersey: The Mall at Short Hills (Short Hills)
– North Carolina: Northlake (Charlotte)
– Texas: The Shops at Willow Bend (Plano)
– Virginia: Fair Oaks Mall (Fairfax), MacArthur Center (Norfolk)