Raven Symone: Soul Train Awards 2010!

Raven Symone: Soul Train Awards 2010!

Raven Symone shows off her long locks as she arrives at the 2010 Soul Train Awards held at the Cobb Energy Center in Atlanta, Georgia on Wednesday night (November 10).

The 24-year-old actress teamed up with former Cosby Show costar Keisha Knight Pulliam to present an award on stage.

In case you missed it, Raven‘s ABC Family movie, Revenge of the Bridesmaids was nominated for a People’s Choice Award. Don’t forget to vote!

Raven-soultrain raven symone soul train awards 01
Raven-soultrain raven symone soul train awards 02
Raven-soultrain raven symone soul train awards 03
Raven-soultrain raven symone soul train awards 04
Raven-soultrain raven symone soul train awards 05

Credit: Moses Robinson; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Raven Symone

Chanel @ 8:33 pm on 11/11/2010

Her hair would look better up since the collar is higher. The colour is horrid.

Samantha @ 8:58 pm on 11/11/2010

horrible hair..:S

ammyblokk @ 8:59 pm on 11/11/2010

im a huge fan of the dark roots light ends hair style but this is just horrid. She is so stunning just her natural dark hair is the best look for her by far

pop86 @ 9:23 pm on 11/11/2010

I have to agree about the hair. It is horrible, but it still nice to see Raven

Labby @ 5:55 am on 11/12/2010

I loveeeeeeeeeee love love Raven but her is horrid!

joyce cooper @ 10:34 pm on 11/28/2010

I am loving the show but everytime a commercial comes on there are people singing and we miss it. I love eric bonet but we missed him. What is going on. They don’t announce people and i am old school and I don’t know people. Instead of making fun at Don Cornelious they should be presenting awards. I won’t look at this again. Very upset and should be looking at Hallmark movie. Time wasted. lol Who the hell is Cee Lo? I am so confused with this show. More commercials than show. And what is all this stuff with Tarij and Terrance(goofy).lls I taped this but don’t care to look at it again.

Lalalove @ 9:45 pm on 01/06/2011

Hey Jared, I think Raven can be posted on the main site now, dude.