Selena Gomez: Christmas Stockings with Just Jared Jr!

Selena Gomez: Christmas Stockings with Just Jared Jr!

Selena Gomez shows off the sparkling Just Jared Christmas stockings as they hang out backstage at Y100′s Jingle Ball held at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida on Saturday (December 11).

The 18-year-old singer just performed at the Z100 Jingle Ball 2010 last night in NYC! Such a busy girl and she’s just getting started!

Selena shared with us backstage tonight, “My band [The Scene] was laughing at me. Normally, when I sound check, I jump up and down and sing and last night [in NYC] I was just standing there. I was really just observing the atmosphere, knowing that legends have performed on that stage. I was psyching myself out.”

Stay tuned for more of our interviews with Selena!

Selena-y100 selena gomez stockings y100 jingle ball 01

Linda!

Mariana @ 8:11 am on 12/12/2010

Ela é realmente Linda!

Fernanda @ 8:14 am on 12/12/2010

She is very beautiful!

16Fashionista @ 8:30 am on 12/12/2010

Selena Gomez rocks. She is a amazing performer and singer!

mmbop @ 9:14 am on 12/12/2010

She looks worn out. :( Hope she can get some rest.

freak out @ 9:45 am on 12/12/2010

She looks pretty even in casual. lol

headstrong @ 1:13 pm on 12/12/2010

she looks so young, i like the shirt.
i dont know why but i her face looks greasy these day, she used to have a flawless skin. Maybe is the make up.

hiha @ 1:40 pm on 12/12/2010

aww sel looks tired! but still beautiful!

good-one @ 2:50 pm on 12/12/2010

Such synergy in that picture.

awman @ 3:43 pm on 12/12/2010

Man, selena was just miles away from last night! I didnt hear about this concert until 12.10! Exactly the day before, im so madd!! :(

Silentwaiting @ 8:24 pm on 12/12/2010

Oh geez, the ware and tear of this long week is really starting to show on her… She still looks gorgeous as always, and in a casual hoodie she’s still stunning no less. But she has had the show bizz work week to end all work weeks. It’s very clear that she’s worn out.

So was she really taking in the atmosphere? or was it that she was actually trying to conserve what little energy she has left!.. (to clarify, no, i don’t actually doubt that she’s telling the truth, but she’s with out a doubt tired.)

I don’t think Selena’s ever had a busier week! Every single day this week I’ve seen at least two new news stories AND pictures of everything; some seriously crazy Christmas schedule Selena’s got! She actually threw out her voice a while back when she was going around promoting Ramona and Beezus, and then she wasn’t even having to perform all the time… makes me kinda worried for her after a week like this… I love all the events and activity, but I sure don’t want her to hurt herself. Especially something like her voice, because for her, permanent damage to her voice could be career ending… and if she can strain it once, she can strain it again potentially with worse consequences…

Dear Selena,
Please don’t over do it, protect your beautiful voice. That is all.
Love, Silent.

Selena, why did you wear the Jacket, i mean it doesn’t look bad, but the shirt looks better without it! Any whooo!!! I just love it! Your so funy and amazing!