Demi Lovato: Christmas with Friends & Family!

Demi Lovato: Christmas with Friends & Family!

Demi Lovato will be spending Christmas Day with her family, JustJaredJR.com can confirm.

The 18-year-old Disney star is getting out of rehab for a bit to spend quality time with her loved ones and then returning to the center to continue treatment there.

Demi is also rumored to be joining the new Avengers movie, which starts shooting April 1.

Hope to see Demi back soon — better than ever!

Posted to: Demi Lovato

Pages: [1] 2 »

Coool! Hope that the paparazzis leave her alone!

Alexandra @ 1:39 pm on 12/24/2010

Yeah! That is so sweet!

good-one @ 1:40 pm on 12/24/2010

Hope she hits the ground running. Merry Christmas.

Dragon @ 1:55 pm on 12/24/2010

Yay, I’m so happy for Demi!! =’D I hope she has a wonderful, Merry Christmas and that she is surrounded by people who love her. I want this whole thing behind her so she can focus on being happy again! =]] I just hope she can shoot the rest of the new episodes of SWAC and release a new record soon. And sweet, I want to see her in a non-Disney movie! <3 you Demi!

Cathy C @ 1:59 pm on 12/24/2010

I really hope this is true but that she is also ready. She’s taking this Treatment seriously – good for her! Have a fab Christmas!

OMG!! Demi love You and Have a wonderful Christmas Time ♥

a @ 2:05 pm on 12/24/2010

hey check out this it sounds cool:
1)COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2)WHIPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3)POST THIS ON TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4)LOOK AT YOUR HAND

angel @ 2:07 pm on 12/24/2010

she just got out of rehab today how in the world is she already rumored to be in a movie. I hope that’s not true and not just because she’s a terrible actress. or maybe she’s doing a song for it? that’d make more sense, tbh.

ness @ 2:12 pm on 12/24/2010

hope she does well. And that her career blossoms after this crap. Love her.

YES! I hope this is true. Demi so deserves this! Merry Christmas to her and a Happy New Year! I <3 you Demi!

bambiii @ 2:16 pm on 12/24/2010

guess that’s the best therapy she can have :) !!
@ angel : you’re right, if that happens she’ll soon be totally burned-out,but i believe her break down rather had to do with her personal life than her career ^^ she’s not as busy as miley cyrus is, so i still think she had problems even before her busy career has started…
but actually she’s not a terrible actress. i don’t know why everyone thinks that disney = no talent and post/say that everywhere,pretending they have one bit of knowledge what a good movie and good actress is, cause actually they watch twilight and cover their room with rober pattinson posters and still think they are oh so mature because twilight is not so uh childish disney hsm camp rock ^^. and even funnier,how cool and secure they feel by saying that xD ^^

angel @ 2:23 pm on 12/24/2010

@bambiii
lololol wat. i don’t like twilight, at all. I just honestly think she is a bad actress. I think disney kids do have talent, btw.
anyway, she looks so out of place in that cast. I’m hoping it’s just a rumor. she’s been in rehab for a while and there’s just so much pre-production and all of that that has to be done, it makes no sense.

itsmeagain @ 2:27 pm on 12/24/2010

OMG! Best news of Demi I have herd all year! And I hope the new movie is not a Disney film. Demi needs to make a name for herself outside of Disney so she can earn the credit she deserves ! WOO! I love U Demi! and Merry Christmas to everybody :)

Gossip Girl @ 2:29 pm on 12/24/2010

pretty soon, Lovato haters will be saying *She’s only famous cause she went to rehab!* LOL! Can’t wait to hear that pathetic excuse

ma @ 2:32 pm on 12/24/2010

you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menna @ 2:42 pm on 12/24/2010

So… i’m guessing this is the december she doesn’t want to remember:P

Demilovatofan @ 2:42 pm on 12/24/2010

I’m so proud of her.
I hope that she gets better and that she makes more music because she’s got so much talent.

LOVE YOU DEMZ

Tina @ 3:54 pm on 12/24/2010

Demi come back soon! We MISS you :) Have a great Christmas!

shammer @ 4:00 pm on 12/24/2010

yay

holly @ 4:06 pm on 12/24/2010

Yay! I’m glad she gets to spend the holiday with her family.

It’ll be a tough decision to make. I wish her the best

Julie @ 4:06 pm on 12/24/2010

good for her :) I’m really proud of her. Merry Christmas Demi :)

maisie @ 4:08 pm on 12/24/2010

That’s awesome. Demi deserves a nice Christmas. I really respect her for accepting her mistakes and difficulties and working to sort them out – that’s the mark of a good person! I hope she knows her fans don’t want her to rush into new work, just to be healthy and happy. She’s a talented and lovely girl and she has our unfailing support.

mrsdestinyhope @ 4:12 pm on 12/24/2010

I wonder how many paps will be on her back once she leaves the ceneter

Elle @ 4:30 pm on 12/24/2010

Demi is a STRONG woman and she will overcome all the problems [caused by some so stupid people].
Hope she have a Merry Christmas with her family.
Love her so much.

Curtis @ 6:32 pm on 12/24/2010

Yeah I hope that Demi have a wonderful Christmas and when she leaves the treatment center she has developed a lot of the strength and clarity she needed.
I also think it had to do more with th her personal issues than her career was the reason for her entering treatment.
Working hard was not Demi’s issues just too many emotional and personal issues piled on top of each other at the same time without no outlet.
I also think that Demi has more of a talent in doing nonDisney movies than most of her peers. Demi seems to have a knack for adult Drama. She really gets into her characters and not in a superficial way.

Pages: [1] 2 »