Justin Bieber Plays Santa; Calls Selena Gomez 'Amazing'

Justin Bieber Plays Santa; Calls Selena Gomez 'Amazing'

Justin Bieber was really feeling the Christmas spirit this year.

The 16-year-old musician teamed up with Atlanta radio station Q100 over the holiday season to stuff his tour bus with toys for sick children. The gifts were handed out to ailing children who have to spend Christmas morning resting up in the hospital.

Justin shared via MTV at a press conference, “I have such a big platform, it would be silly if I didn’t do something positive with it.”

Naturally, Justin was also asked about his relationship with actress Selena Gomez. “She’s an amazing person,” he said, “I think that people are always gonna be interested in my personal life … but I gotta keep some things to myself. I’m just having fun being a teenager.”

Credit: Prince Williams; Photos: FilmMagic via MTV
Posted to: Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez

Pages: [1] 2 »
temii @ 1:36 pm on 12/27/2010

They Must Have A Great “Friendship” ;D

hiha @ 1:52 pm on 12/27/2010

I guess the reason why Selena would date a 16 year old kid would be because she’s afraid of dating mature guys… she wants to keep her ‘purity’
Well with Bieber, that won’t be a problem Sel!

none @ 2:07 pm on 12/27/2010

Oh please the words we’re just friends is nothing more that code talk for we’re dating and it’s none of your business. In school whenever a girl and guy dated and didn’t want people to know they would just ay we’re friends even though they were not. I mean lets face it Selena was going to lose her cherry someday. I just never thought it would be to a womanizer like Justin. In 10 years he’ll be on one of those where are they now shows.

WhoCares @ 2:19 pm on 12/27/2010

You would think that Selena would have a little taste. I mean, come on! Bieber looks like a girl, sings like a girl, Hell, he probably has the same equipment as a girl! Plus the fact she is 18 and he is just 16, lot of difference in maturity between 16 and 18! Hope they are just friends as she can do so much better then a fly-by-night clone like Bieber!

lulu @ 2:46 pm on 12/27/2010

oh I am so fed up of these tween stars, all this “we’re so pure and innocent” act is getting real old now. The only one who seems to stick to it is Nick Jonas, even Joe is going off his head and obviously can’t say anything for Kevin as he’smarried and is an adult now. But if you all still think they’re real idols, open your eyes- Selena Gomez, the “sweet lovely” girl and is a great role model for kids is always off with someone famous and is now dating the world’s biggest pop act TWO YEARS younger than her, Miley is well away from Disney and Demi is in rehab. I used to think they were all good kids, but now, I’m just getting sick of it, seeing them on the front of magazines and wearing purity rings, which is clearly fake, including Justin Bubblegum, which they all copied from the Jonas Brothers. Wish people would listen to real music and focus on better things in life than this load of crap. Sorry but seeing this now just got on my last nerve, hurl abuse at me if you want but this is my opinion, and it feels so good to let it out!

Emma @ 2:52 pm on 12/27/2010

@lulu haha you’re a really funny person!if u don’t care for them why are you on JJJ??I mean this site literlly exists to bring news about those disney stars^^you’re hilarious xD

lulu @ 2:59 pm on 12/27/2010

@Emma: why do i come on here? because i actually like some of the stuff that is posted, things like them doing stuff for charity makes me smile, but now i’m getting to the stage where i’m just getting fed up and i’m not in a very good mood today so thought i’d have a good old rant :) and i honestly hope that a part of me will like them again but nah, ain’t working. i still like jonas brothers though :D and thank you, i am a funny person!! x x x

Anibal @ 3:22 pm on 12/27/2010

“I think that people are always gonna be interested in my personal life…”

HE IS ALWAYS SO EGOCENTRIC! THAT’S WHY I HATE HIM K9

lulu @ 4:12 pm on 12/27/2010

@Anibal: another valid point :)

kayla @ 5:08 pm on 12/27/2010

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t belive it . love ya

headstrong @ 5:18 pm on 12/27/2010

@Anibal: but Isn’t that true?

mia @ 6:02 pm on 12/27/2010

he so up himself its unreal but tween girl fans are blinded by ‘his good looks’ (really?) he acutally has a rather limited musical ability and will not last longer than another two-three years. why can they not find a REAL TALENT TO OBSESS about. gone are the days we worshiped the mariah careys and the michael jacksons, its now about biebers and the cyrus’s of the world

Dana @ 11:10 pm on 12/27/2010

eww justin beiber stop stealing nick jonas’ lines he definately said the same exact thing when he was rumored dating her. and now beiber wants to run for president like nick stfu maybe when you grow some man gear,

sexy beast @ 12:23 am on 12/28/2010

@WhoCares:

That is so true though.

JustinBieber @ 2:38 am on 12/28/2010

Selena is hanging with justin because she wants to be more and more famous like justin

jess @ 6:53 am on 12/28/2010

i think there a great couple even if their not going out with each other xx

Whatever!! @ 7:20 pm on 12/30/2010

I used to like Disney Channel, but now i realize that all of those celebirties COPIED Miley Cyrus!!! Like for example Selena Gomez copied Miley and she made her OWN show about retarded Magic and fake ****, then Demi made one tooooooo about ‘Sonny with a chance’, then The Jonas brothers made one (which i actually like). All of the shows are great!!!! But remember they ALL copied MILEY CYRUS!!!! XOXOXOXO MILEY!!!! SHE IS THE ONLY NORMAL ONE!!

Lisa @ 7:34 pm on 12/30/2010

I dislike Selena Gomez

1. She’s a copy-catter
2. She thinks she’s “all THAT!”
3. Her music is terrible
4. She likes justin beaver which is 3 years younger than her!!
5. She dates the guy she first see’s out in public O_O
6. She’s normal just like us made out of bones and meat
7. I just don’t like that girl

THATS MY STINKIN’ OPINION POEPLE!

tony18 @ 7:36 pm on 12/30/2010

i love you miley! :)

Anwen @ 7:37 am on 01/01/2011

Lisa,you’ve got some super funny causes to hate Selena..specially the 5th and 6th one..hahaha..such a kid!

bieberbabe @ 5:08 am on 01/03/2011

I dont really lyk Selena Gomez but not cuz of this whole JB thing itz cuz she has a real rep as a player and itd be kinda sad to see him hurt lyk that but everyones gonna experience heartbrake eventually…..
o and btw SHAME ON U SELENA! WALKING AROUND IN A BARELY-THERE BIKINI!!! i bet Justin bought u that! jk i know he wouldnt! LOVE U JUSTIN!

sELENAgomez @ 10:05 am on 01/04/2011

Hello, All Fans <3
Thease Rumor’s Are true, he did call me amazing, But I am not dating Him, You’ve Probaly All seen the Pictures of us Kissing, we just wanted to try it. We are Just friends. SO STOP SENDING ME DEATH THREATS. And can’t you Papariazi Get a Life?

Bye my Fellow Fans <3
You All ROCK !
-Regards Selena <3

just!nfagg0ttt @ 8:07 pm on 01/04/2011

ALL i gotta say.. BEAVER IS A FFAG0TT.
CELENA IS A H0E3.
MAYLE IS A SL^TTY 13ITCH.
JOENAS ARE G4Y.

YOU BUNCH OF LIL GURLS NEED TO GROW UP ND LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC.
~i would love to hear you bunch of 13itches replying to this message.

sillygirl :P @ 5:01 pm on 01/05/2011

haha, I really like his new hair….
I wasn’t a fan and i’m not so keen on his music, but when i saw this photo, i was all corr….. :P

pinklady15 @ 10:59 am on 01/09/2011

yea but what about the pictures of you cuddling and him touching ur bum

Pages: [1] 2 »